Kumaun University Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Kumaun University Admission for academic year 2022-23. Kumaun University is a public sector university in Nainital, Uttarakhand, which was founded in 1973. The university holds 12 Bachelor’s courses at graduation level, including BFA, BBA, B.Ed., LLB, BCA, B.Pharm, B.Com and B.L.I.Sc., BJMC, BHM and B.Voc.
Students for the Bachelor’s program can opt for BA, BFA, B.Sc, BCA, BBA BHM, B.Com, B.Pharma, LLB, B.Ed, B.PES at Kumaun University. All these courses are well-structured, and students pursuing these programs require the completion of 10th and 12th classes from a recognized Board.
For the Master’s programs, students can choose courses like MA, MFA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Ed, M.Com, LLM, and M.Pharma. For the Kumaun University Admission, students must clear the graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Kumaun University Admission to some courses like Bed, MEd, LLM is based on an entry test conducted by Kumaun University.
- For PhD courses, the university accepts RDET exam scores.
- Registration for desired programs will start from the month of May.
- Kumaun University will soon start fresh admission for session 2022-23.
Kumaun University Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|Established in||1973 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | fee||Online and Offline | INR 1500|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Fee Structure||Kumaun University Fee structure|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank|
|Email for Inquiryemail@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 5942 236 856|
Kumaun University Admission 2022-23
The registration for UG, & all courses will start soon at Kumaun University. It offers admission to various bachelor-level courses. The university offers UG courses of all streams, and the entries are held on the basis of a merit list that is released on the basis of marks. In contrast, the university offers admission to numerous courses like LLM, BEd, MEd, LLB, etc.
Kumaun University UG Admission
For courses like B.Pharm, LLB, BBA and B.Ed, the Kumaun university conducts entrance examinations. The merit and the entrance based selection is available for the students who want to take admission at Kumaun University. The registration window is open for admissions, and students can start the admission procedure.
- BA: The aspirants who want to take admission in BA should have passed HSC with a min 45% marks. It is a merit-based program.
- BFA: An HSC degree in any stream with at least 45% marks is required. It is also a merit-based program.
- BBA: Those who want to take admission to this program must have passed 12th with commerce. The least required marks are 50%. The entrance is required for admission.
- LLB: Students who want to apply for LLB must have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree with 45% marks. Kumaun University will arrange an entrance exam for the students.
- BSc: For this program, the student must have done HSC with science streams. There are limited seats for this program so that the selection will be based on merit.
- B.Pharm: The applicant must have done HSC with PCB from any board or Council. They have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Kumaun University.
Kumaun University PG Admission
Kumaun University will soon release the admission forms for postgraduate courses. Forms will be available at @www.kunainital.ac.in. The University admission portal will soon get open for the students who want to take admissions in the 2022 academic session. PG Courses like MA, MFA, MBA, MEd, LLM & more are provided to student who hold UG degree in relevant disciplines. Students need to go through the merit scores, and also there are entrance examinations scheduled for the PG programs like LLM, M.Ed, MBA. The entrance test clearance is a must for Kumaun University admissions.
- MA: The students who have a BA degree in the relevant subject are eligible for this course. The selection will be based on merit.
- MFA: The students are required to have a BFA degree with 45% marks. Selection will base on the scores in the last degree.
- MBA: The aspirants who have done a bachelor’s in any stream can apply for this course. Kumaun University will conduct an entrance exam and interview for the candidates.
- M.Ed: The applicants who have done BEd are eligible for this program. There will be an entrance exam for this course.
- LLM: Those who have done LLB with 50% marks are highly eligible. They have to appear in an entrance exam conducted by the Kumaun University.
- M.Phil: Those who have done a Master’s in the relevant subject are highly eligible for this program. The entrance exam, followed by an interview, will be conducted for the students.
Kumaun University Admission For MBA
- The eligibility to apply for the MBA specialization is the applicants must have passed BBA, BBM, BCom, BCom Hons or any bachelor course related to management.
- The students must have acquired a minimum of 55% of marks in the bachelor’s level for Kumaun University Admission for MBA, whereas the university provides the 5% of retaliation in marks to SC/ST/OBC students. It means the SC/ST/OBC students can apply for the master of business administration if they have got 50% of marks in their previous classes.
Kumaun University PhD Admission 2022-23
Kumaun University will soon start admission for PhD courses for session 2022-23. The University comprises departments that offer research studies to students. KUNTL is famous for its research studies on topics like Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Political Science, Music, Law & more. There are about 325 seats available for PhD courses. The criteria to get into PhD courses at Kumaun University, one will have to appear for RDET 2022. Only candidates who have scored at least fifty per cent marks in the master’s degree examination are eligible for Kumaun University admission.
Kumaun University Application Form 2022
The Application of Kumaun University is accepted online, and students for the admissions can start the registration process. The form is available online, and students for all UG & PG programs can start the admission procedure. Students should go through entrance tests for the programs conducted and be eligible for admission. The application fee for all the programs is 1500/- rupees, and while filling out the form, students must complete the payment step for the Kumaun University admissions.
Kumaun University Application Form 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates who want to take admission can apply for course by filling the university online and offline application mode for form submission.
Kumaun University Online Application Process
- Visit the official web portal of Kumaun University Admission.
- Click on the “online application form” icon.
- A new page will be open where you have to fill your form.
- Deposit your fee by clicking the pay fee icon.
- Another new page will open where you have to submit your free by using any online method.
- Upload your documents, including pictures, mark sheets, and signatures.
- When you submit your form, the system will generate a form number against your name. Note down that number for future references.
- Move on the home page and navigate to the admission section.
- In the admission, section click on the online application link.
- On the screen, the online admission portal will be open.
- Enter the all-important and required details like- personal details, qualification details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- Recheck the application before submission and Submit the form to the University.
Kumaun University Offline Application Process
- Buy the application form from the concerned department by paying the fee in cash.
- Make a demand draft of INR 1500 in favor of the concerned department.
- Fill your form with a block letter and attach the relevant documents with it
- Post your paper to the address mentioned in your form.
Documents Required for Kumaun University Admission
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Date of birth proof
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
Kumaun University Admission: UG & PG Eligibility
To get admission to the university, candidates must have eligible, they need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. For the PG programs, candidates need to qualify by RDET (Research degree entrance test). The university will conduct this test.
|BA||10+2 or Equivalent from any recognized board|
|B.Com||10+2 or Equivalent in either science or commerce|
|B.Pharm||10+2 with 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology)|
|B.Sc||10+2 with Science|
KUNTL University Courses & Eligibility
Kumaun University Student Login
Registered students registered can log in by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of Kumaun University Admission
- Hit on the “Login” dropdown icon at the left side of the homepage.
- Next, select the “student” option
- Now, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your username created at the time of registration
- Enter your password correctly.
- At last, click on the “sign-in” tab.
Why Kumaun University?
If you want to study online mode by one of the universities accredited by NAAC of “A” Grade, there is no better choice than Kumaun University Admission. The University has a specialization in working over the mode of Online teaching. Following are some of the key points and ways of online learning that candidates must see to acknowledge the value of this University.
- Online learning resources
- Fine list of Government and Private affiliated colleges
- Various Sports Events
FAQs About Kumaun University Admission
Is Kumaun University admission open for session 2022-23?
University update soon for admission session 2022-23. For more detail visit the university website.
What is the maximum time period of the MA degree program?
It is generally 2 years
Who is the head of the university?
Chancellor of the University.
In which city we can find the University?
In the city of Nainital, in the state of Uttarakhand, India.
Kumaun University Contact Details
- Address: Sleepy Hollow, Nainital-263001, Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact No.: 05942-235563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.kunainital.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.