Kurukshetra University Admission: KUK University was set up in the year 1956 to harmonize education in the newly formed state. This is a state university, It has served the nation for more than 60 years. The university is going to launch 3 distance education programs. The university offers a lot of degree programs and courses at UG & PG level. The candidates are offered the best quality of education at the institute. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission of India. The admissions are granted in B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA degree programs based on an entrance test conducted at the national level.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 11 June 2021: KUK University issues the notice regarding practical examination of even semesters of the undergraduate courses 2021.
KUK Admission Last Date 2021:
|Main Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Finishing of Coursework Classes||Jun 2021|
|Conduct of Exams||Jun .2021|
|Upload of Result of Coursework||Aug 2021|
Kurukshetra University Admission Highlights
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC BCI, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||NATA, NCTE, GATE, JEE Main|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D. & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
KUK University Admission For UG Courses:
There are also various Under Graduate courses available at Kurukshetra University Admission. But the eligibility is a bit change from BTech, you will have to pass the Higher secondary examination, having a 10+2 pattern. There are B.Sc, BHMCT, BA, BPEd, BLib and InfSc, BFA, BPEd special, LLB, B Pharm, BA LLB included in the Under Graduate section.
UG Courses Admission Key Aspects
- A is based on the Merit you make while passing the test.
- Bit for all others, you will have to pass the Entrance Test, which is then followed by counseling.
- A holds further specialization in Mass CommUniversitycation
- BSc holds specialization in Graphics and Animation, Painting and Packaging, and Multimedia.
- BFA has specialization in Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts
- Each of them has its own eligibility criteria, which can be taken a look at from their official website.
UG Courses Selection Process
All the courses have a different selection process, there are various fields to chose from and if you want to apply for this course, you can check out the official website and apply through proper procedure. To check if you are valid for selection or not, you can check out the Key aspects of the Under Graduate program.
The University offers many courses and plans to candidates in distinct disciplines and fields at the UG level. Details and accounts of each course and plan by the University are as given below:
BSc Construction Management In a worldwide context, it offers a rigorous understanding of the values, procedures, and ethics involved in construction management.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Duration: 4 years program
- Eligibility: 10+2 level passed with 60%
- Time: The duration req for the finishing touch of BA diploma courses and plans provided by way of the University is normally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who’ve exceeded 10+2 qualifying exams from any regarded board of India with arts as a middle concern can practice for access in BA diploma plans and guides provided via the University.
- Selection Criteria: The University grants access to the scholars in BA guides and plans primarily based on their overall performance within the qualifying assessments of HSC level carried out by way of any registered Indian board of schooling.
- Time: The minimum period of a B.Sc degree course and guides offered via the University is typically three years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who’ve exceeded 10+2 qualifying checks from any rec. board of India can apply for admission in BSc course and guides presented by the University.
- Selection Criteria: The University offers access to the candidates in BSc courses and publications primarily based on marks obtained via them in 10+2 qualifying exams performed through the University.
- Time: Regular attendance by candidates of 3 years is vital.
- Eligibility: Candidates with clearance at the level of H.Sc. are important with scores of by the least 45% attained for the admission in commerce field bachelors degree.
- Selection Criteria: B.Com courses offered by the University are based on marks obtained by them in HSC level exams conducted by any known board of India.
Admission For BTech Courses:
- There are five further specializations present in the field of BTech. The specialization is in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- It is eligible for students with 10+2 or similar from any recognized University or educational state to apply for these courses.
- The minimum time is of 4 years and the selection is based on JEE merit, Haryana State Technical Education Society.
BTech Courses Admission Key Aspects:
- It is only required by the candidate to be qualified in 10+2.
- Admission is done based on JEE Merit.
- The admission is made by the Haryana State Technical Educational Society.
- There are only 6 specializations in BTech and not more.
B Tech Courses Selection Process:
- Some have interviews inside their finalization process, while some require only an entrance examination at starting.
- It may also be a direct one in which there is a first come first serve scenario or the student might be offered a seat depending on availability or merit or even the entrance examination.
- If you are interested in a certain course, you can register through the official University portal or even through the mode of offline application.
KUK Admission For PG Course:
In the streams of Arts, Commerce, and Science, the University is also offering Post Graduate courses. But it is a must for the candidate to possess a Bachelor’s degree in similar subjects, that degree should also be authentic and belong to a recognized institution. In Post Graduate, there are MA, M.Com, MEd, MHM and CT, NTTn, MLib and InfSc, LLM, MPEd, MFA, MCA, MPharm, MSW, M.Sc, and such.
KUK Post Graduate Courses Admission Key Aspects
The University offers many courses and plans to the candidates once they have completed their graduate-level studies. PG Level criteria, time, allotment, eligibility, etc. are as per the list below:
- For MA, you will require to pass the common entrance test, which is afterward, followed by counseling of the University.
- MA requires fifty percent minimum aggregate marks for degree holders in bachelors.
- There is a further 20 specialization in MA courses.
- MCom, HTTM, MEd, MHM, and CT. They are all based on your Merit.
- MPEd required a common entrance test, followed by a PET.
- MFA is also merit-based.
- LLM and MSc require a common entrance test, which further has counseling from the University.
- MSc in some fields requires Merit only, while for M.Pharm, MSW, and MCA, you will have a common entrance test, followed by counseling.
- Time: Generally the time consumed by the candidates for the completion of MA degree plans and courses offered by the University is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who are having a valid degree of bachelors in any subjects and the attained 45% scores with regular attendance can be applying for the admission of BA.
- Selection Criteria: Admission exam basis on the scores of criteria.
Admission For MTech Courses:
- In the fields of MTech, there is a lot of specialization. For these masters, the only candidates that can apply are BTech and B.E degree holders, having subjects of relevant knowledge as the applied specialization.
- The important thing to note here is that the finalization is done, based on the GATE test performance. The duration is for two years, while the total specialization is 12.
- There are electrical and instrumentation engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Software engineering, Electrical engineering, Nano Science, and Technology, while a lot more to choose from.
MTech Courses Admission Key Aspects
- Kurukshetra University Admission is solely based on your GATE score.
- Having a BE or BTech degree is a must to have in relevant fields.
- A minimum of fifty percent of aggregate marks is required. These percentages are reduced to 47.5 for students of ST and SC.
- Aggregate marks combined with GATE score, increase the chances of selection.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2021-22:
Kurukshetra is now a multi-functional University that is offering both Post Graduate, Undergraduate, and specialization courses but based solely on either the test, interview or aggregate, and such. Being a state University, it has its own criteria of selection for certain courses which you can check in this article. For the KUK Fee Structure visit here.
Important Key Points for Admission
- It is important to note that for courses like MSW and MVA, MPEd, M.Scm, LLM, MCA, MA, MPEs, and such, there will solely be a CEE, a common entrance test, which is followed by counseling by the University itself.
- Kurukshetra University Admission for courses like MTech is required for the student to score valid GATE marks.
- Courses like M.Sc, M.Pharm, and MA, which are termed as specialization courses, the admission is done based on the counseling conducted not by the University, rather the MDU Rohtak.
- For the Bonafide Students of Haryana, there is a total of 85 percent seat reserved especially.
KUK University Application Process 2021:
- Opt for the office of the University or download the form from the site.
- The candidate must acquire a form to fill it in for Kurukshetra University.
- They must fill all boxes accurately and add the required papers.
- Next is to pay a fee of INR 800 by DD or challan and submit it to the office.
- Opt for the official website of KUK University.
- The candidate must log in to fill in the form.
- They must choose the course they desire and upload papers.
- Next is to pay a fee of INR 800 and submit it to the site for KU University.
- Adhaar card/ID card.
- Certificates of Proofs Medical, transfer, migration, gap year.
- Results of scoresheets 10th, 12th
- Filled up form and proof of paid application fee.
KUK University Courses, Eligibility & Fee:
|B.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 40,600||Requires 10+2|
|BTech||1st-year fees are INR 76,000||Requires JEE Main plus 10+2|
|BA LLB, Honors||1st-year fees are INR 72,000||Only 10+2|
|BEd||1st-year fees are INR 7,040||Requires the only Graduation|
|LLB||1st-year fees are INR 8,450||Graduation|
|MA||1st-year fees are INR 13,420||Graduation|
|M.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 8,290||Requires Graduation with a minimum of fifty percent.|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th