Kurukshetra University Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Kurukshetra University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). The year of establishment of Kurukshetra University was 1956. It is situated in Kurukshetra, Haryana. The University has been affiliated with UGC and NAAC. The KUK admission for the 2022-23 session will tentatively start by June.
BCA, BSC Honours, BTM, MA, MSC Engineering Physics, MSC Biotechnology, BA, Ph.D., and more courses will remain open for admission. The aspirants can start filling the KUK application form by using the online admission portal. With passing 12th, and UG degree/course, the aspirants may pick up the higher program to study in KUK such as UG, PG. Admissions by KUK will be proposed on merit. The University shall publish around three shortlisted students on the previous qualifying scores.
Kurukshetra University Admission Fees: The application fee and the prospectus of KUK are rupees 300 for general. Aspirants who belong to the SC/ST categories will need to deposit only 75 rupees. More details related to the Fee structure, Eligibility of each course, Admission Procedure are given in the following sections of the KUK admission article.
Kurukshetra University Admission to MA, M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.P.Es, LL.M, M.Com, MCA, MSW, and MBA programs is based on the Common Entrance Test (CEE) ability centralized counseling by KUK.
- Enrollment to Tech requires a valid GATE or university-based entrance test score.
- MDU Rohtak conducts counseling for particular development of the children of MA, M.Sc, and M.Pharma courses.
- 85% of seats are reserved for Haryana students.
- Kurukshetra University now offers four UGC-approved online degrees. It’s a B.A. or B.Com. The institution’s official anticipates offering additional online courses shortly.
- There are many courses available, including traditional courses such as BA, B.Com, and M.A. in various fields, as well as less-traditional courses like environmental education. Kurukshetra University also offers a variety of P.G. programs, including the PGDCA and PDGEMM.
Kurukshetra University Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- KUK University has released the PhD Entrance Exam results 2022. Check here
- Kurukshetra University has started admission for the certificate course in Gym & Aerobic Instructor (3 Months). The deadline to apply is 25 February 2022. (Source)
- Kurukshetra University will conduct PhD Entrance Test for session 2021-22 on 28 February 2022. Get complete schedule here.
- Admissions at kuk University’s UG/Integrated/PG programmes (UTD/UIET/IIHS) for the 2022-23 academic year are expected to begin in the first week of July 2022.
Kurukshetra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC BCI, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||NATA, NCTE, GATE, JEE Main|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil., Ph.D. & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee Structure||Kurukshetra University Fee Structure|
|Distance Education||KUK Distance Education|
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022-23
Kurukshetra University Admission is merit-based as well as entrance score based. They are based on the candidate’s 10+2 marks (for B.A., B.Com) and graduation marks (for B.Lib.I.Sc). Admission to the UG courses is dependent on the candidate’s 10+2 and graduation marks for PG. The candidate’s CEE score is used to determine eligibility for management courses such as BIM or MBA. Similar to the above, M.Tech admissions depend on the candidate’s GATE score.
Kurukshetra University will soon start its PG admission process. Candidates who are eager for Kurukshetra University admission must first register themselves on the Official Website. Once the registration process has been completed, applicants will need to follow the instructions provided by the University to appear in the Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination plays a significant role in any admission, whether it is UG or PG. Without passing the test, candidates are not eligible for admission in any discipline.
Kurukshetra University UG Admission 2022-23
Bachelor’s Degree study at Kurukshetra University can be enrolled, and the courses available are like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, LLB, BA-LLB, BCA, BTM, BBA, B.Ed., B.Lib.Sci, BDS, B.Sc., and BPT. Completing Intermediate studies is a must for admission, and also students for B.Tech courses are required to clear the JEE Mains Entrance. In the month of June 2022, new Kurukshetra University admission registrations will begin.
- BA LLB Hons: Intermediate in the Board of School Education, Haryana or an Exam recognized as equivalent to it with marks of 45% (42.75 percent marks and SC/ST/Differently qualified students) in the aggregate with five subjects that include subjects like English.
- B.Pharma: Bachelors of Pharmacy is a job-focused course designed for students of science who want to achieve some good career effectible positions after the course completion. (10+2 Standard) and should be from Haryana obligatory subjects like Mathematics and Biology.
- B.Tech: 10+2 examination from recognized board/university and PCM subjects should be pursued by the students in previous academic studies Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology and have passed diploma course in engineering/technology of these years duration
KUK UG Courses Selection Process
All the courses have a different selection process, there are various fields to choose from, and if you want to apply for a UG course, you can check out the official KUK website and apply through proper procedure. To check if you are valid for selection or not, you can check out the Key aspects of the Under Graduate program.
Kurukshetra University BEd Admission 2022-23
The registration for BEd courses at KUK University will soon start for session 2022-23. Forms will be available at @www.bed.kukadmissions.in. This 2-year program is approved by NCTE at KUK. One needs to have completed the UG or PG degree examination in order to become eligible for the program. The registration fee for the BEd program is Rs 1000 for the general category & Rs 250 for SC/ST category.
www.Kuk.ac.in MSc Admission 2022-23
31 August 2022 is the last date of KUK MSc Admission for the academic year 2022-23 (Tentative). The University provides various specializations for Master of Science programs. There are also integrated MSc programs in Bio Technology, Physics, Economics & more is available for session 2022. All the application forms will be on @www.kuk.ac.in.
Kurukshetra University PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for PG courses at Kurukshetra University will soon start for session 2022-23. Forms will be available at @iums.kuk.ac.in. MBA, MTM, MHM, LLM, M.PEd, MPharma, MA, M.Sc., MTech, MBBS, and MDS are offered for the master’s program studies. Students are required to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Students are required to clear the entrance examination for all the PG program studies. Also, Kurukshetra University admission procedure will begin in June 2022 on the university’s official website. The registration fee is 500/- rupees for all PG programs.
KUK PG Courses Admission Key Aspects
The university offers many courses and plans to the candidates once they have completed their graduate-level studies. PG Level criteria, time, allotment, eligibility, etc. are as per the list below:
- For MA, you will need to pass the standard entrance test, followed by the university’s counseling.
- MA requires fifty percent minimum aggregate marks for degree holders in bachelors.
- There is a further 20 specialization in MA courses.
- MCom, HTTM, MEd, MHM, and CT. They are all based on your merit.
- MPEd required a standard entrance test, followed by a PET.
- MFA is also merit-based.
- LLM and MSc require a standard entrance test, which further has counseling from the university.
- MSc in some fields requires merit only, while for M.Pharma, MSW, and MCA, you will have a standard entrance test, followed by counseling.
KUK MTech Admission
- In the fields of MTech, there is a lot of specialization. For these masters, the only candidates who can apply are BTech and are degree holders with relevant knowledge as the applied specialization.
- The critical thing to note here is that the finalization is done based on the GATE test performance. The duration is for two years, while the total specialization is 12.
- There are electrical and instrumentation engineering, Computer Science and engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, Nano Science, and Technology, while many more.
MTech Courses Admission Key Aspects
- Kurukshetra University Admission is solely based on your GATE score.
- Having a BE or BTech degree is a must to have in relevant fields.
- A minimum of fifty percent of aggregate marks is required. These percentages are reduced to 47.5 for students of ST and SC.
- Aggregate marks combined with GATE scores increase the chances of selection.
Important Key Points for Admission
- It is important to note that there will solely be a CEE, a standard entrance test follow for courses like MSW and MVA, MPEd, M.Scm, LLM, MCA, MA, and MPEs counseling by the university itself.
- Kurukshetra University Admission for courses like MTech is required for the student to score good GATE marks.
- Courses like M.Sc, M.Pharm, and MA, which are termed as specialization courses, the admission is done based on the counseling conducted not by the university, rather the MDU Rohtak.
- For the Bonafide Students of Haryana, there is a total of 85 percent seats reserved especially.
Kurukshetra University PhD Admission 2022-23
Admission to the KUK offered PhD program will be provided by the entry test score. A student who scored 55 or higher in the Master’s degree can take the University’s entrance test. A successful NET-JRF score will result in direct admission for the candidate. Kurukshetra University will conduct Research Entrance Test 2022 for main subjects on 28 February 2022.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration for UG & PG courses starts||15 June 2022|
|Last date for Kurukshetra University Admission||31 August 2022|
Kurukshetra University Application Form 2022
Kurukshetra University will soon release the application forms for all the courses for session 2022-23. The online admission procedure in the KUK is driven by the university in an organized manner. Interested applicants do not have to bother much in order to reach the admission portal as the button is placed on the right of the page.
Without wasting time, the Students can proceed to the Kurukshetra University admission portal and fill up the online admission form with the help of the following instruction.
Steps To Remember: Kurukshetra University Application Form
- An applicant should have a valid phone number, email ID, and mobile number.
- Keep your photograph, 10th/12th certificate, caste, and other govt or authorized certificate for admission.
- Understand the need of the block before starting to fill the KUK online application form.
- Applicants’ and parental names in Kuk online application form should match with the 10th certificate.
- Filling the KUK online application form correctly is strictly a sole responsibility of the applicant.
- The applicant must take a print copy of the filled KUK admission form for future reference.
Kurukshetra University Admission Process 2022
Step 1: Visit the Kurukshetra University Admission registration portal- https://iums.kuk.ac.in/anon_admissionHome.htm
Step 2: Press the “Click Here For The Session” button
Step 3: Then, on “New Registration” to create a Login
Step 3: Fill KUK online registration form by Name, Active/Unique mobile number, and email id
Step 4: The university shall share the User ID and Generated Password
Step 5: “Sign In” the Kurukshetra University Admission registration account
Step 6: Add personal, reservation, qualification, and correspondence address details
Step 7: Save and continue
Step 8: Attach photo and signature in the jpg/jpeg format
Step 9: Size must be between 10-100 kb
Step 10: 10th, 12th mark sheet, and any other certificate to upload in the KUK admission portal must not exceed a size of 500 kb
Step 11: Minimum size for the document restricted to 100 kb
Step 12: Select Course by adding course option
Step 13: Pay fee by either payment gateway from the given
Step 14: UPI, Debit, Credit, Internet Banking, and NEFT shall be accepted during the fee deposit
Step 15: Press the “Save Pdf” to download the application form.
Documents Required for Kurukshetra University Admission
- Adhaar card/ID card.
- Certificates of Proofs Medical, transfer, migration, gap year.
- Results of score sheets 10th, 12th
- Filled up form and proof of paid application fee.
KUK University Student Login Process
The university has been offering online admission to interested candidates for numerous courses like bachelor and master courses. Those students who apply for admission for the first time will have to fill the personal details like parents’ names, working email id and generate a password that will be used further to log in on the official site of the university.
Students can log in for Kurukshetra University Admission by following the steps given below:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Search for the “login” tab and hit on it.
- Select the “student” option.
- Enter the details such as name or username.
- Next, enter your password correctly.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button.
- At last, you will be directed to your login page.
KUK University Courses, Eligibility & Fees
|B.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 40,600||Requires 10+2|
|BTech||1st-year fees are INR 76,000||Requires JEE Main plus 10+2|
|BA LLB, Honors||1st-year fees are INR 72,000||Only 10+2|
|BEd||1st-year fees are INR 7,040||Requires the only Graduation|
|LLB||1st-year fees are INR 8,450||Graduation|
|MA||1st-year fees are INR 13,420||Graduation|
|MSc||1st-year fees are INR 8,290||Requires Graduation with a minimum of fifty percent.|
KUK Contact Details
- Address: Kurukshetra University, Thanesar, Haryana 136119, India
- Contact No.: 01744-238169, 01744-238518
- Email: online.KUK@gmail.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.