Magadh University Admission 2022-23: Magadh University is a state university of Bodh Gaya, Bihar. It is one of the ancient universities established in 1962 in Bihar. More than 30 colleges work under Magadh University provides programs in many fields like engineering, law, and dental education come under it. These colleges are all over the state of Bihar.
Magadh University provides admission in UG & PG courses such as BA, BCom, MA, MCom & more based on merit as well as entrance based.
Magadh University Highlights
|University Name||Magadh University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fee Structure||Magadh University Fee Structure|
|Distance Education||Magadh University Distance Education|
|Location||Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India|
|Also Known As||MU|
|University Type||State University|
Magadh University Admission 2022-23
Magadh University will soon start taking application for various programmes such as UG, PG and Diploma programmes for session 2022-23. Candidates who are seeking admission to UG Programme has to have a 10+2 Certificate. Admission for the PG Programme requires at least a bachelor’s degree in the same subject with specifically required marks.
Magadh University UG Admission
- Time: Completion will be done in 3 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate must pass 10+2 qualifying exams from any recognized University.
- Choice Mode: The admission is granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by them in 10+2 qualifying exams.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Time: 3 years of completion period is given.
- Eligibility: 10+2 clearance with the least 45% scores is mandatory for admission in commerce of bachelor’s degree.
- Choice Mode: Merit scores of 10+2 and admission exam basis will be kept as the chosen model.
- Time: The general time of BSc courses is a minimum of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have recently got the certificate of passing 10+2 qualifying exams from any known board of India can apply for admission in the BSc degree course.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are enrolled in BSc courses by the University based on marks scored by them in 10+2 passing exams.
- Time: The duration of the course is 6 Years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any certified board of India are eligible to apply for admission in BBA degree plans and courses.
- Choice Mode: The candidates get admission in BBA degree courses based on their performance in HSC level exams.
Magadh University PG Admission
The University offers many courses to candidates in different fields and disciplines after the completion of a graduation degree. PG level courses details as per time, eligibility, requirement, etc. are given below:
- Time: MA can be completed by the least in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The eligibility for the application of admission in MA plans and courses offered by the University is generally the certificate of passing BA degree exams from any known university.
- Choice Mode: The enrollment of the candidates for the MA degree plans and courses is done based on the merit of the performance of the candidates in BA degree qualifying exams held by any registered board.
- Time: Minimum time given for the course is 2 years, maximum of 4 years can be taken for completion.
- Eligibility: The clearance of candidates with BCom degree exams can apply for admission in MCom degree and courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: The grant of admission is done on basis of merit.
The University offers M.Ed degree plans and courses to the candidates at the PG level. Some information about M.Ed courses offered by the University are given below:
- Time: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidate must have a B.Ed degree.
- Choice Mode: The admission is based on the entrance exam.
Magadh University Application Form Process 2022-23
Students can get application forms from the college or through the University or online from the official website of the University.
- You can download the application form or even the prospectus from the University’s official website.
- The application form costs around 500 INR.
- You need to send the form to the director’s address found on the website.
- In online mode, you need to go to the University website.
- Provide the email, along with the personal password for registration.
- You need to provide authentic credentials University asks from you.
- Scanned copies of both the photograph and your personal signature are to be uploaded.
- Submit these along with the fees for the course.
Students are required to provide the following documents for the admission procedure:
- Self-attested (10+2) mark sheet
- Self-attested passing certificate of SSC (10th)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Self-attested graduate mark sheet
Magadh University Course, Fee & Eligibility
|BBA||1st-year fees are INR 61,200||Requires 10+2|
|B.Ed||Total fees are INR 1.09 Lakh||Only Graduation|
|B.A Honours||1st-year fees are INR 6,193||Requires 10+2|
|B.Sc Honours||1st-year fees are INR 50,610||Only 10+2 required|
|MBA||Total fees are INR 1.6 Lakh||Requires Graduation|
|MCA||Total fees are INR 1.6 Lakh||Requires Graduation|
|M.Ed||1st-year fees are INR 91,000||Requires B.Ed|
Important Key Points For Admission
- The candidate should pass the 12th class or even the intermediate with similar subjects for the Undergraduate program.
- It is important to note that the 12th class should pass from a recognized board.
- Admission in the Undergraduate programs and the Post Graduate programs are given based on merit.
- The merit for Postgraduate and Undergraduate is taken from the examination test.
- There is a separate pre Ph.D. test that is used to select the candidates for the Ph.D. program. So, it is essential to give and pass the pre Ph.D. test.
- There is also a separate M.Ed test that is considered for selecting the candidates for M.Ed admission.
- There is a fee of 1000 INR, which is to be paid before registering for the test.
- In MCA programs, there is a fifty percent minimum mark ratio, which needs to be passed in either 10+2 level at Mathematics or A Bachelor Degree.
- This ratio is reduced for the ST and SC students, which is 45 percent minimum.
- There are both online and offline means for application submission, while you can also opt for the scholarships if you are inside the merit.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya UG Courses
- In the category of Under graduation courses, Magadh University provides B.Com, BA, and B.Sc, while there is further specialization in these fields.
- The minimum required for participation is 50 per cent marks in the pattern of 10+2 education. Other than that, if you have done intermediate from a recognized institute or board, you can apply for the courses.
- The student must submit the required documents on time when you have to secure the position; it is also important to provide authentic documents in a verification process.
- There are B.Sc General Mathematical Science, BA Honours, BSc Honours in Botany, BA Honours in History, BSc Honours in Home Science, BA Honours in Hindi journalism, BA Honours in Persian, BSc Honours in Bio-Chemistry, BA Honours in Journalism, BSc Honours in Chemistry, BA Honours in Hindi, BA Honours in Economics.
- Also, there are BA Honours in Mathematics, BSc Honours in Computer Science, BA Honours in Mass Communication University and Journalism, BSc Honours in Electronics, and lastly, BA Honours in English.
UG Courses admission key Aspects
- In the courses of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BlibISc, BPEd, B.Pharma, BCA, and such, the minimum degree time is three years.
- It is a full-time degree program, and the results are shown according to merit.
- The only thing required for these subjects is a 10+2 pattern study program from recognizable institutions.
- The minim marks should be fifty per cent in similar study streams. Only then can they apply for the Under Graduate courses at Magadh University.
UG Courses Selection Process
- Which are famous in the institution, you get admission based on merit. There is a notice board that informs our candidates about their value and access.
- So, it would help if you came to the university, check the notice board, and then apply for another admission along with the authentic documents and verification.
- To apply to these programs, you need to fill the pre-admission common form inside the university. Students who cannot come to university can download the admission from the university and submit it online.
- If you don’t have the means to submit online, you can get the pre-admission forum offline and submit it physically.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya PG Courses
- Like the Under-graduation courses, there are various specializations offered by the Magadh University in the Post-Graduation courses. But all of them are based on merit and require you to get a minimum of 50 per cent marks in graduation. The graduation should also be of the same field, but further relaxation is given to the students of ST and SC. The ease contains 5 Percent only.
- For M.Sc programs, there is specialization in Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Mathematics, Bio-Technology, and even Physics. For MA, there are also five further specializations. Sociology, Ancient Indian and Asian Studies, Magahi, Pali and Prakit, Labor and Social Welfare.
PG Courses admission key Aspects
- In MA, M.Sc, MBA, MlibISc, PGDM, LLB, MCA, and such, the minimum degree time is two years.
- It is a full-time degree program, and the results are shown according to merit.
- The only thing these subjects require is to possess a graduate degree in either the same or similar specialization.
- The whole selection is based on merit.
- For M.Sc, like BSc Honours or the essential BSc Degree, it is necessary to have at least fifty per cent marks in aggregate.
- For MA, there are the same rules for BA Honours and BA essential degree.
- It also stands the same for the MlibISc degree.
- For MBA and PGDM, it is essential to have a degree with at least passing fifty per cent marks.
- There is a minimum of passing fifty per cent for 10+2 in mathematics or other related bachelor degrees. It is 45 per cent for students of ST and SC.
- LLM requires the student to have a law degree bachelor with passing fifty per cent marks.
PG Courses Selection Process
- It is essential to know that the final selection is conducted only by the university itself. If you’re going to take admission in these courses, you need to be present on the Merit list with a minimum of qualifying examination marks.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya MEd Courses
- In the field of MEd, you get a minimum of two years full-time. The only eligibility criteria for taking the entrance test is to have a B.Ed degree with you. Magadh University also conducts the test, and finalization is done on merit.
M Ed Courses Admission key Aspects
- It is essential to have a bachelor’s in M.Ed from any recognized institute or university.
- Selection is made on merit, and merit is made through the entrance test, which the university itself takes.
- After passing the entrance test, there is counselling that finalizes the selection.
- Address: Bodh Gaya, Bihar – 824234, India
- Phone: +91-6311212342, 8953426812
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official University: https://magadhuniversity.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.