Magadh University Admission 2021-22: Magadh University is an institute situated in Bihar, India. It’s far identified by using the university offers commission. It provides many PG and UG Courses. The admission to UG courses and the release of the admit card has been announced for admission by entrance exam. Magadh University has opened its website for all of the required information on access to new students. Aspirants can register and log in to it to apply to courses.
Magadh University is a state university of Bodh Gaya, Bihar. MU was established in 1962. It is one of the largest and oldest universities of Bihar. More than 40 colleges that impart knowledge in many fields like engineering, law, and dental education come under it. These colleges are spread over Bihar.
- 09 October 2021: Magadh University has released a notice regarding the examination that is supposed to be held on 9 October and 11 October 2021.
- 09 October 2021: The university has notified the exams will be held on the same date as mentioned earlier. Click here to check the official notification.
- 09 October 2021: MU has announced the date sheet for the 3rd semester MEd examination. The exams will start on 28 October 2021. Click here to get the full date sheet.
- 09 October 2021: MU has also released the examination date sheet of MEd first semester. Click here to get the date sheet.
|Magadh University||Magadh University Fee Structure|
|Magadh University Admission||Magadh University Distance Education|
Magadh University Highlights
|University Name||Magadh University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India|
|Also Known As||MU|
|University Type||State University|
Magadh University Admission 2021-22
The Magadh University offers various attractive Programmes for the candidates who wish to take admission in UG, PG and Diploma programmes in distance learning. Distance education is beneficial for candidates who wish to earn a degree while not hurting their professional lives. The Application mode will suit the candidates because it is online, and candidates may register themselves through Magadh University’s official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Candidates who are seeking admission to UG Programme has to have a 10+2 Certificate. Admission for the PG Programme requires at least a bachelor’s degree in the same course with specifically required marks.
Magadh University UG Admission
- Time: Completion will be done in 3 years generally.
- Eligibility: A candidate must pass 10+2 qualifying exams from any known Indian board.
- Choice Mode: The admission is granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by them in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Time: 3 years of completion period is given.
- Eligibility: 10+2 clearance with the least 45% scores is mandatory for admission in commerce of bachelor’s degree.
- Choice Mode: Merit scores of 10+2 and admission exam basis will be kept as the chosen model.
- Time: The general time of BSc courses is a minimum of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have recently got the certificate of passing 10+2 qualifying exams from any known board of India can apply for admission in BSc degree plans and courses.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are enrolled in BSc courses by the University based on marks scored by them in 10+2 passing exams.
- Time: The time required for the completion of a BBA degree is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any certified board of India are eligible to apply for admission in BBA degree plans and courses.
- Choice Mode: The candidates get admission in BBA degree courses based on their performance in HSC level exams.
Magadh University PG Admission
The University offers many courses and plans to candidates in different fields and disciplines after the completion of a graduation degree. PG level courses details as per time, eligibility, requirement, etc. are given below:
- Time: MA can be completed by the least in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The eligibility for the application of admission in MA plans and courses offered by the University is generally the certificate of passing BA degree exams from any known university.
- Choice Mode: The enrollment of the candidates for the MA degree plans and courses is done based on the merit of the performance of the candidates in BA degree qualifying exams held by any registered board.
- Time: Minimum time given for the course is 2 years, maximum of 4 years can be taken for completion.
- Eligibility: The clearance of candidates with BCom degree exams can apply for admission in MCom degree and courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: The grant of admission is done on basis of merit.
The University offers M.Ed degree plans and courses to the candidates at the PG level. Some information about M.Ed courses offered by the University are given below:
- Time: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidate must have a B.Ed degree.
- Choice Mode: The admission is based on the entrance exam.
Magadh University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Last date for PG Program application form||31 August 2021 (closed)|
|Last date for the Vocational Courses application form||15 September 2021 (closed)|
|Starting date for Ph.D Admission||4 September 2021 (closed)|
Magadh University Application Form Process 2021
Students can get application forms from the college or through the University or online from the official website of the University.
- You can download the application forum or even the prospectus from the University’s official website.
- The application form costs around 500 INR.
- You need to send the forum to the director’s address found on the website.
- In online mode, you need to go to the University website.
- Provide the email, along with the personal password for registration.
- You need to provide authentic credentials University asks from you.
- Scanned copies of both the photograph and your personal signature are to be uploaded.
- Submit these along with the fees for the course.
Students are required to provide the following documents for the admission procedure:
- Self-attested (10+2) mark sheet
- Self-attested passing certificate of SSC (10th)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Self-attested graduate mark sheet
Magadh University Course, Fee & Eligibility
|BBA||1st-year fees are INR 61,200||Requires 10+2|
|B.Ed||Total fees are INR 1.09 Lakh||Only Graduation|
|B.A Honours||1st-year fees are INR 6,193||Requires 10+2|
|B.Sc Honours||1st-year fees are INR 50,610||Only 10+2 required|
|MBA||Total fees are INR 1.6 Lakh||Requires Graduation|
|MCA||Total fees are INR 1.6 Lakh||Requires Graduation|
|M.Ed||1st-year fees are INR 91,000||Requires B.Ed|
Important Key Points For Admission
- The candidate should pass the 12th class or even the intermediate with similar subjects for the Undergraduate program.
- It is important to note that the 12th class should pass from a recognized board.
- Admission in the Undergraduate programs and the Post Graduate programs are given based on merit.
- The merit for Postgraduate and Undergraduate is taken from the examination test.
- There is a separate pre Ph.D. test that is used to select the candidates for the Ph.D. program. So, it is essential to give and pass the pre Ph.D. test.
- There is also a separate M.Ed test that is considered for selecting the candidates for M.Ed admission.
- There is a fee of 1000 INR, which is to be paid before registering for the test.
- In MCA programs, there is a fifty percent minimum mark ratio, which needs to be passed in either 10+2 level at Mathematics or A Bachelor Degree.
- This ratio is reduced for the ST and SC students, which is 45 percent minimum.
- There are both online and offline means for application submission, while you can also opt for the scholarships if you are inside the merit.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya UG Courses
- In the category of Under graduation courses, Magadh University provides B.Com, BA, and B.Sc, while there is further specialization in these fields.
- The minimum required for participation is 50 percent marks in the pattern of 10+2 education. Other than that, if you have done intermediate from a recognized institute or board, you can apply for the courses.
- The student must submit the required documents on time when you have to secure the position; it is also important to provide authentic documents in a verification process.
- There are B.Sc General Mathematical Science, BA Honours, BSc Honours in Botany, BA Honours in History, BSc Honours in Home Science, BA Honours in Hindi journalism, BA Honours in Persian, BSc Honours in Bio-Chemistry, BA Honours in Journalism, BSc Honours in Chemistry, BA Honours in Hindi, BA Honours in Economics.
- Also, there are BA Honours in Mathematics, BSc Honours in Computer Science, BA Honours in Mass Communication University and Journalism, BSc Honours in Electronics, and lastly, BA Honours in English.
UG Courses admission key Aspects
- In the courses of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BlibISc, BPEd, B.Pharma, BCA, and such, the minimum degree time is three years.
- It is a full-time degree program, and the results are shown according to merit.
- The only thing requires for these subjects is a 10+2 pattern study program from recognizable institutions.
- The minim marks should be fifty percent in similar study streams. Only then can they apply for the Under Graduate courses at Magadh University.
UG Courses Selection Process
- Which are famous in the institution, you get admission based on merit. There is a notice board that informs our candidates about their value and access.
- So, it would help if you came to the university, check the notice board, and then apply for another admission along with the authentic documents and verification.
- To apply to these programs, you need to fill the pre-admission common form inside the university. Students who cannot come to university can download the admission from the university and submit it online.
- If you don’t have the means to submit online, you can get the pre-admission forum offline and submit it physically.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya PG Courses
- Like the Under-graduation courses, there are various specializations offered by the Magadh University in the Post-Graduation courses. But all of them are based on merit and require you to get a minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation. The graduation should also be of the same field, but further relaxation is given to the students of ST and SC. The ease contains 5 Percent only.
- For M.Sc programs, there is specialization in Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Mathematics, Bio-Technology, and even Physics. For MA, there are also five further specializations. Sociology, Ancient Indian and Asian Studies, Magahi, Pali and Prakit, Labor and Social Welfare.
PG Courses admission key Aspects
- In MA, M.Sc, MBA, MlibISc, PGDM, LLB, MCA, and such, the minimum degree time is two years.
- It is a full-time degree program, and the results are shown according to merit.
- The only thing these subjects require is to possess a graduate degree in either the same or similar specialization.
- The whole selection is based on merit.
- For M.Sc, like BSc Honours or the essential BSc Degree, it is necessary to have at least fifty percent marks in aggregate.
- For MA, there are the same rules for BA Honours and BA essential degree.
- It also stands the same for the MlibISc degree.
- For MBA and PGDM, it is essential to have a degree with at least passing fifty percent marks.
- There is a minimum of passing fifty percent for 10+2 in mathematics or other related bachelor degrees. It is 45 percent for students of ST and SC.
- LLM requires the student to have a law degree bachelor with passing fifty percent marks.
PG Courses Selection Process
- it is essential to know that the final selection is conducted only by the university itself. If you’re going to take admission in these courses, you need to be present on the Merit list with a minimum of qualifying examination marks.
Admission For MU Bodh Gaya MEd Courses
- In the field of MEd, you get a minimum of two years full-time. The only eligibility criteria for taking the entrance test is to have a B.Ed degree with you. Magadh University also conducts the test, and finalization is done on merit.
M Ed Courses Admission key Aspects
- It is essential to have a bachelor’s in Ed from any recognized institute or university.
- Selection is made on merit, and merit is made through the entrance test, which the university itself takes.
- After passing the entrance test, there is counseling that finalizes the selection.
- Address: Bodh Gaya, Bihar – 824234, India
- Phone: +91-6311212342, 8953426812
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th