Mandya University Admission 2021, is a branch of the very honorable University of Mysore, the university works in favor of many courses. In fact, it covers the vast area of almost 87 courses, professionals and expert instructors teach the candidates. The candidates are 277 in number whereas the teaching staff goes to 50 in number. Mandya University is located in Mandya, Karnataka, India.
|Mandya University||Mandya University Application Form|
|Mandya University Admission||Mandya University Fee structure|
- The university has departments of Humanities, BBM, Science, technology, etc.
- It gives off both UG and PG courses, the university also has a research department.
- It also gives off a study of physical education, this is for UG and PG courses.
- University also gives of studies in specializations for the courses.
Mandya University Highlights
|Topic||Mandya University Admission 2021|
|University Type | Approved by||Private | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ JEE Main/ CLAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|277 Registered students|
|No. of Courses||87 Courses|
Mandya University UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Com: The candidates are to qualify for 12th or equal, they must also clear off the entry test. They are preferred if they are from the commerce area.
- B.Tech: The aspirant must clear the entrance test. They must also have the study backdrop pattern of 10+2, they must also be from the science area.
- B.Sc.: Applicants must be from the backdrop of Science, they must have 12th cleared. The candidates are to have their entry test cleared.
- BA: The candidates are required to have 12th qualifications, the candidates must clear off the entry test. The candidates are to be on merit.
- B.Ed: A candidate may be from any area, the candidates are to have 12th cleared. The candidates must clear off the university entry test.
- M.Tech: The candidates are to have a clearance of entry test, they must also clear bachelors (B.Tech). they must be on merit and qualifying.
- MA: The candidates must have a backdrop of their chosen specialization; the candidates are to have B.A. cleared. They must as well be on merit scores.
- MBA: Candidate must have their scores of merit, they must be clear of CMAT, CAT, MAT, etc. they must have a backdrop of BBA/BA/BCom/B.Com (Hons.).
- M.Com: The candidates are to have a bachelor’s clearance with the clearance on merit. they are to be on valid scores with B.Com.
Mandya University Application Form 2021
- Mandya University Admission process.
- The candidates are to gain the admission application form from the counter of the admission section of the university.
- The candidates must fill it in, attach papers and submit the application fee (according to instructions).
- They must as well clear off the form charges and clear all requirements of the university.
- They can submit these to the university counter or send them to the address given.
- Adhaar, nationality, identity card
- Birthdate, living, and income proof
- BPL, Category, Handicap (certificate)
- Medical, transfer, and migration certificates
- 12th, 10th, entry test scoresheets
- UG and PG degrees if preferred for course
- Filled in the form with a bank draft
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Post Matric Scholarships (last)||January 2021|
|CAT Exam 2021||November 2021|
|CLAT Exam 2021 for Mandya University Admission 2021||May 2021|
Mandya University UG PG Course & Eligibility
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Be the first to leave a review.