Mangalore University Admission 2020 Highlights
(paste the table here)
Mangalore University Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Mangalore University 2020 Admission
The Mangalore University Entry 2020 offers various specializations and programs at the PG level. The aspirants advised checking the eligibility criteria before applying for entry carefully.
- The interested aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with the min qualifying marks from a known college.
- The selection of the aspirants will get based on the merit scored in the exam.
- The aspirants shortlisted by MU will get called In for the counselling round.
- A relaxation of 5% marks given to aspirants belongs to the Reserved Category.
- For overseas aspirants, a max of 5 seats gets. It gets reserved in each course or program.
PG Diploma Courses
The MU offers various specializations at the PG Diploma level. The interested aspirants advised to read out the eligibility criteria before applying for entry carefully;
- For entry in PG Diploma courses, aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline or stream with a min aggregate of 45% marks in the exam from a known college or University.
- Selection of the aspirants will take place based on the merit scored by the aspirant in the entrance exam.
Ph. D. Courses
The Mangalore University Entry 2020 offers various courses or disciplines at the Ph. D. level. The aspirants get advised to carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying for entry in the respective discipline;
- Aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or subject with a min aggregate of 55% marks from a known University.
- A relaxation of 5% marks gets added to the Reserved category aspirants.
- The selection of the aspirants will take place based on the merit scored in the Entrance Exam and the Personal Interview round.
- A total of 3% of seats gets reserved for Aspirants belong to the Differently-Able Category.
Mangalore University Admission 2020 Dates
(paste the table here)
Application Form: Mangalore University Admission 2020
The aspirants interested in applying for entry in the relevant courses at the PG and Ph. D. level advised visiting the official portal of MU and followed the instructions provided below.
- Visit MU’s official website at www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
- Download the App Form from the ‘Entry’ tab.
- Fill in the App Form carefully.
- Attach all the eligibility docs required by MU.
- Make a demand draft in favour of the ‘Finance.
- Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangaothri’ payable at Mangalagangothri.
- Then attach all the docs along with the Demand Draft and send it to the MU office within the stipulated time.
Mangalore University Courses 2020
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
- Address: Mangalagangotri, Mangaluru, Karnataka 574199
- Phone: 0824 228 7347