MSBU Admission 2021-22: Maharaja Surajmal Brij University was established in 2012. It is located in Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Aspirants can apply to Brij University PG Courses, including degrees such as the M.Sc Math, BBA LL.B, LL.M, MA Home Science, M.Sc Computer Science, MA Drawing & Painting with Computer Graphics. The University online Application Form submission has been started.
Aspirants applying to the courses will gain admit card for PG admission at Brij university admission 2021. Aspirants waiting for the entrance exam results will be notified about the results through the upload on the official site.
|MSBU University||MSBU University Application Form|
|MSBU University Admission||MSBU University Fee structure|
|University Name||Maharaja Surajmal Brij University|
|Admission Process||Entrance&Merit Based|
|Location||Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Also Known As||MSBU|
|University Type||Public University|
MSBU Admission 2021-22
Maharaja Suraj Mal University admission starts in June. The candidates can apply for admission based on their mood and comfort level. If one feels comfortable applying physically, they may visit the institute, or if someone wants to use through the electronic method, they can see the university’s official page. The university admits candidates in all UG courses based on the merit of marks scored by the candidate in 10+2 passing exams. Admission is granted to the aspirants in PG courses based on their marks in bachelor-level degree exams.
It was founded in 2012 at Bharatpur, Rajasthan. It is a state university. It is an arts university.
- The university offers many UG, PG, diplomas, and PhD programs. The candidates can apply online as well as offline.
- The UG courses offered by the university are BA, LLB, and BBA.
- The University offers PG courses are MA and LLM.
- Admission criteria for all UG programs are 10+2 years of education.
- The PG programs require a graduate degree in the relevant field. Whereas a PhD course requires a master’s degree.
- Admission is granted on merit.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: Students must have passed 12th class with a recognized board.
- BSc: Students must have passed 12th class with PCM.
- B.Com: 12th pass student to be eligible for B.Com course.
- BCA: Students must have passed 12th class with a computer and Math subject.
- LLB: It is a three years program in law. The candidate should have passed in 12th class.
- MA: Students must have passed graduation from a recognized university or college.
- MSc: Students must have passed graduation in an equivalent subject.
- M.Com: Candidates should have passed graduation 50% in aggregate in B.Com, BBA, and BA Economics from a recognized university.
- MCA: Candidates should have passed graduation 50% in aggregate in BCA and BSc from a recognized university.
MSBU Offered Courses & Fees
|Course||Total Fees/ Year|
|BBA LLB||Rs. 55,000|
|BA + LLB||Rs. 55,000|
MSBU Application Form Process 2021
The last date for admission to Brij University will be released very soon. For More Information Stay tuned with us. The application forms have to be filled between April and May. After the due date of filing the forms, aspirants cannot apply for admission. The process for filling online application form is given below:
- Before applying to BU, aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria for admission. The authorities set the requirements as per the norms of the Rajasthan state.
- For UG level programs such as BA, BSc, B.Com Aspirants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Indian board.
- For PG level programs such as MA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc Aspirants should have passed their graduation in a relevant discipline from a university recognized by the Indian government.
- Visit the website of BU.
- Click on the link for Application Forms.
- Fill the form correctly with all the necessary details and information.
- Attach the required documents along with the form, such as the scanned copies of passport size photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee through any online mode such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submit the duly-filled application form and take a printout of it.
BU offers admission to eligible students. The eligibility criteria are based on the marks of the applicants in the last qualifying exam. Documents required at the time of admission are:
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th examination certificate
- Admit card
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
MSBU Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
Reservation Criteria for Brij University
- BU provides reservations for residents of Rajasthan. They are given preference over aspirants belonging to other states of India.
- It also provides reservations for the reserved category students such as SC, ST, OBC, and PWD.
Why should I join BU?
- MSBU Admission offers several courses at the UG and PG level. So, aspirants can quickly get admission to their preferred route to BU.
- It is a prestigious institution running in the state of Rajasthan.
- BU takes pride in being affiliated with BU Grants Commission (UGC).
- It provides high-quality education to the students and has raised the level of higher education in Rajasthan.
- BU also provides high-class facilities to the students.
Address: Chak Sakeetra, Kumher-321201, Dist. Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India
Contact Number: +91 5644-220560
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th