NTRUHS Admission 2021-22: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is a public University. It is a locality in the Vijayawada-A city in Andhra Pradesh, India. Its founder’s name is N.T. Rama Rao. He was the first chancellor of this University. The University was formed on 9 April by its founder-N.T. Rama Rao. This University offers a variety of programs for its students, such as undergraduate, postgraduate degrees, a diploma, and other courses. NTRUHS has grown up in terms of its affiliation with various colleges. In the beginning, it had 27 affiliated colleges, which have now increased to 184.
|NTRUHS University||NTRUHS Application Form|
|NTRUHS Admission||NTRUHS Fee Structure|
09 October 2021: Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences released the timetable for the second and third BDS Regular Examination. The exam starts on 26/11/2021. To access the complete exam schedule, click here.
|University Name||Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Short Name of University||NTRUHS|
|Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||9 April 1986|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Andhra Pradesh|
|Vice-Chancellor||C. V. Rao|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0866 245 1206|
NTRUHS University Admission 2021-22
University Grants Commission ratifies NTRUHS. It proffers various medical courses like MBBS, BSc (Nursing), BDS, BPT, MD, MDS, and MS. The selection mode is entrance-based.
- MBBS: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level in a science discipline with 50% scores and grades obtained in the NEET UG exam.
- BDS: The entrance procedure is having an intermediate level and NEET UG scores.
- BPT: The admission process depends on the 10+2 level and merit at the entrance exam.
- BSc: (Nursing) Selection criteria are 10+2 level with 45% scores, and their admission relies on the entrance exam.
- MDS: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and the NEET PG exam grades.
- MS: Eligibility criteria are having an MBBS or BDS degree and scores of the NEET PG.
- MD: Selection criteria are a graduate degree in the related area and NEET PG exam grades.
- BAMS, BHMS: For admission in BAMS and BHMS courses, this University evaluates the candidates through their performance in AP EAMCET.
- M.Sc in Nursing: Students seeking admission to an M.Sc. in Nursing must secure at least 45 marks in the entrance exam.
NTRUHS Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Those candidates looking forward to taking admission in undergraduate programs should know that NTRUHS admits the students based on the marks secured. In some cases, N.T.R. also goes for a test which is called the entrance test.
- First of all, students will fill the online admission application form on the NTRUHS website.
- Payment of challan will submit in the S.B.I. Branch.
- Students will fill and upload all the required information in the form.
Those candidates looking forward to taking admission to the NTRUHS have to submit the following documents.
- Undergraduate 2021 admit card for NEET
- Undergraduate 2021 scorecard for NEET
- A form or Date of birth certificate is also necessary.
- A qualifying exam mark sheet is also required.
- Transfer certificate if needed.
- A caste certificate is also required.
- The income Certificate should be attached.
NTRUHS UG Courses, Eligibility & Fee
|MBBS/BDS||10+2 with PCB||10,500 INR|
|BAMS/BHMS||10+2 with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry||8,500 INR|
|BNYS/BUMS||10+2 with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry||8,500 INR|
|BSc (Nursing)||10+2 with PCB||5,500 INR|
|BPT||10+2 with Botany,Zoology Physics and Chemistry||5,000 INR|
|BSc Paramedical Technology||10+2 with Botany,Zoology Physics and Chemistry||5,500 INR|
NTRUHS Courses & Eligibility
NTRUHS University UG Courses
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility|
|Post-B.Sc. (Nursing)||Passed class 12th or any other equivalent|
|BUMS||Candidate should have completed senior secondary examination|
|BPT||Passed 10+2 in Science Stream with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry|
|BNYS||Passed class 12th with an average minimum of 50%.|
|BHMS||Candidate should have completed senior secondary examination|
|BAMS||Completed their intermediate examination|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||Passed 10+2 with at least 45% aggregate of marks in the science stream.|
|B.Sc. (MLT)||Passed (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry|
NTRUHS MD, MDS, MS Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|MD||–||MBBS / BDS|
|MD||Unani||MBBS / BDS|
|MD||Homeopathy||MBBS / BDS examination|
|MD||Ayurveda||MBBS / BDS examination|
|MS||–||MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India /|
|MDS||–||MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India /|
NTRUHS M.Phil. Ph.D. Courses
|M.Phil. (Pharmacy)||Passed post-graduation (MD(Ayur.)/MD, MS, DNB /MDS /M.Sc.(N)/ MPT or MSc-Medical).The student must have finish M.Phil. in the field of medical sciences|
|PhD.||Passed post-graduation (MD(Ayur.)/MD, MS, DNB /MDS /M.Sc.(N)/ MPT or MSc-Medical)|
NTRUHS Courses List
- B.Sc MLT
PG Diploma Courses
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pain & palliative care
- Spinal Surgery
- Child & adolescent psychiatry
- Critical Care Medicine
- Trauma Care
- Obstetric Medicine
- Cardiac anesthesia
- Pediatric anesthesia
- Address: ring Near Siddhartha Medical College, Beside New Government General Hospital, near Ramavarappadu, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
- University Email Id: email@example.com
Registrar Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 08662450569
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th