NTRUHS Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Dr NTR University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). The University has released the PhD admission notification for new session, students can apply till 25 June 2022. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences is a public university. It is in the Vijayawada city in Andhra Pradesh, India. This University offers a variety of programs for its students, such as UG, PG degrees, diploma, and other level courses. NTRUHS has grown up in terms of its affiliation with various colleges. In the beginning, it had 27 affiliated colleges, which have now increased to 184. Dr NTR University has started the registration for BSc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing/ BSc (paramedical) courses for session 2022-23.
The admission to the NTRUHS will commence from June 2022 (Tentatively). Applicants can apply for medical, dental, Ayush, nursing, physiotherapy, paramedical & lab technical allied courses. All admission for any course will be made online. However, the students would need to qualify their minimum eligibility bypassing the +2 for UG level, and UG level degree/certificates to apply in PG, and super specialty courses.
- Candidates are selected for MBBS and BDS programmes based on their NEET scores, then undergo counseling.
- MBBS students must complete the internship requirement prior to applying to the AP State Medical Council.
- After completing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, (Nursing) candidates must complete a General Nursing and Midwifery course.
- Selection of nursing students based only on merit (post-B.Sc)
- To apply to MD and MDS programs, you need to have a MBBS/BDS or a PG in the relevant subject plus an internship.
- Scores from the NEET PG will be used to determine NTRUHS admission’ MD, MS, and MDS programmes.
- UG degrees in relevant disciplines are required for M.Sc. degrees (Nursing), MPH degrees, and MPT degrees for NTRUHS Admission.
- MPT candidates will be selected based on both qualifying exam and counselling, however for MPH and Nursing students, selection will be based on the entrance exam and for MPT on both the entrance exam and counseling.
- The PGMET merit test determines NTRUHS admission to DN and M.Ch.
Dr NTR Health University Entrance Exam: The admission in the MBBS, BDS, BUMS, and BAMS will be made after the clearance of NEET-UG. Applicants going for MD/MS, MDS, OR DM will also be required to pass the NEET-PG Entrance Test. MD Ayurveda admission to the NTRUHS for the current session will strictly be given by merit of the AIA PG ET.
Dr NTR University Latest News
- Dr NTR University has started PhD admission for session 2021-22. The last date to apply is 25 June 2022. (Source)
- NTRUHS has started MBBS 2021-MQ-Phase-I-College Wise allotments. (Source)
- NTRUHS MBBS Admission 2nd Phase counselling has started. Read the notice here
- NTRUHS BNYS Admission 2022-23 last date is 12 March 2022.
- NTRUHS BSc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022-23 last date is 21 March 2022.
- NTRUHS has started admission into MBBS Courses under quota for session 2021-22. (Source)
NTRUHS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Short Name of University||NTRUHS|
|Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||9 April 1986|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Andhra Pradesh|
|Vice-Chancellor||C. V. Rao|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Fee Structure||NTRUHS Fee Structure
|Contact No.||0866 245 1206|
NTRUHS Admission 2022-23
University Grants Commission ratifies NTRUHS. It proffers various medical courses like MBBS, BSc (Nursing), BDS, BPT, MD, MDS, and MS. The selection mode is entrance-based. NTRUHS offers speciality courses in modern science, nursery, ayurvedic, home science, yoga classes. In addition, there is a full-time full-time program as well as a part-time part-time program available at the university. Application forms will be available from the 4th week of June 2022.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
NTRUHS UG Admission 2022-23
Dr NTR University UG Admission will start in August 2022 at @www.drntruhs.in. The University offers MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS, B.Sc, and BPT, courses for UG degree studies. Students for the bachelor studies at this University are through practical and theoretical assistance, and the faculty assistance is provided by experienced teachers who have a quality educational experience.
The academic selection requires the completion of the 10+2 from a UGC-recognized institute. NTRUHS conducts and accepts entrance scores like NEET-UG 2022 & AP EAMCET 2022 for each UG course. Students are required to clear the entrance test examination, which is a must for all the students.
drntruhs.in BNYS Admission 2022-23
The online application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats will be available on the website https://ugbnys.ntruhsadmissions.com from 11.00 AM on 07 March 2022 upto 9.00 PM. on 12 March 2022.
Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the aforesaid qualifying examination in the case of general category and 40% Marks in the case of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes OR 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NTRUHS Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Issue of Admission Notification 2022||June 2022|
|Last Date of Dr NTR University Admission||31 August 2022|
|Date of release of provisional merit list of the
|Will be notified later|
|Date of release of Final Merit position||Will be notified later|
NTRUHS MBBS Admission 2022-23
www.drntruhs.in will release the MBBS Admission forms in August 2022. Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with PCM/B or Biotechnology are eligible for NTRUHS MBBS Admission. Only students who have 17 years of age or above can register themselves at @drntruhs.in. The criteria for MBBS admission at NTR University are based on NEET UG 2022.
NTRUHS PG Admission 2022-23
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Admission into PG courses will commence in August 2022. Courses like MDS, MD, MSc (Nursing), MPT & more are available for enrollment. The portal of registration is at @www.pg.ntruhsadmissions.com. The requirement to get into master’s studies at NTRUHS is having a graduation degree in the relevant stream like Medical or nursing. Seats will be allotted as per the score in entrance exams like NEET MDS, AIAPGET, & more.
- MDS: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and the NEET PG exam grades.
- MS: Eligibility criteria are having an MBBS or BDS degree and scores of the NEET PG.
- MD: Selection criteria are a graduate degree in the related area and NEET PG exam grades.
- BAMS, BHMS: For admission in BAMS and BHMS courses, this University evaluates the candidates through their performance in AP EAMCET.
- M.Sc in Nursing: Students seeking admission to an M.Sc. in Nursing must secure at least 45 marks in the entrance exam.
NTRUHS PhD Admission 2022-23
The registration for PhD courses at NTRUHS has started for the new session. PhD degree studies are available at NTRUHS in two types available full time and part-time. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, and Biotechnology are some of the subjects that are available for the students to study. Research-based learning is considered to be popular at this Dr NTR University. Students for the part-time PhD courses are required to have proper work experience as on that basis, admission can be confirmed. Students also are mandatory to pass out the entrance test, which is a must for all the PhD program studies.
Eligibility Criteria: A year’s work experience at an NTR college or institute is a requirement for the part-time PhD program at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The applicant must have at least a 50% in Master or MPhil degree to be eligible for PhD courses.
25 June 2022 is the last date for NTR University PhD Admission 2022-23.
NTRUHS Admission Process 2022
- First of all, students will fill the online admission application form on the NTRUHS Admission website.
- Payment of challan will submit in the S.B.I. Branch.
- Students will fill and upload all the required information in the form.
Those candidates looking forward to taking NTRUHS admission have to submit the following documents.
- admit card for NEET UG or PG
- scorecard for NEET UG or PG
- A form or Date of birth certificate is also necessary.
- A qualifying exam mark sheet is also required.
- Transfer certificate if needed.
- A caste certificate is also required.
- The income Certificate should be attached.
NTRUHS Admission: MD, MDS, MS Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|MD||–||MBBS / BDS|
|MD||Unani||MBBS / BDS|
|MD||Homeopathy||MBBS / BDS examination|
|MD||Ayurveda||MBBS / BDS examination|
|MS||–||MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India /|
|MDS||–||MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India /|
NTRUHS MPhil Ph.D. Courses
|M.Phil. (Pharmacy)||Passed post-graduation (MD(Ayur.)/MD, MS, DNB /MDS /M.Sc.(N)/ MPT or MSc-Medical).The student must have finish M.Phil. in the field of medical sciences|
|Ph.D.||Passed post-graduation (MD(Ayur.)/MD, MS, DNB /MDS /M.Sc.(N)/ MPT or MSc-Medical)|
PG Diploma Courses
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pain & palliative care
- Spinal Surgery
- Child & adolescent psychiatry
- Critical Care Medicine
- Trauma Care
- Obstetric Medicine
- Cardiac anesthesia
- Pediatric anesthesia
NTRUHS Contact Details
- Address: ring Near Siddhartha Medical College, Beside New Government General Hospital, near Ramavarappadu, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
- University Email Id: email@example.com
Registrar Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 08662450569
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.