Pondicherry University Admission 2021-22: PU was founded in 1985, is a central institute situated in the Union Territory of Puducherry, India. PU is a world-class university and comes amongst to top central institutes of India. It is offering many courses in the stream of maths, Tech, Engg, life science, humanities, social science, education, media, medical science, and green energy BTech.
This provides a better learning process. The students will get knowledge via creative research. It is recognized by UGC. This is situated in a good environment where all the candidates get knowledge from an expert faculty member. It also provides distance education to the students.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- The students can apply for the new session of 2021-22. The candidates for remote learning can also apply. To get more detail about the entry requirement, visit the website.
Pondicherry University Highlights
|Topic||Pondicherry University Admission|
|Established | Type||1985 | Central|
|Location||Union Territory of Puducherry, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG,|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical. Sports. Gym.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 413 265 5179|
Pondicherry University Admission Process 2021
The students go through the official website to fill the online application form. Students need to read the instructor before applying the form. You can pay the admission form fees via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and Cash or Demand Draft (DD). Applicants can obtain the application form from the university website. PU offers online forms for students who want to apply to any UG and PG programs. They should follow these steps:
- Visit the official web portal of the PU.
- Click on the “Online Form” Icon and sign up with a valid email.
- After signup, the system will send a message to your mobile number and email.
- Fill in the details like credentials, mark sheets, degrees, and documents.
- Submit the form. Please remember that the PU admin has all rights to cancel the form containing the wrong details. You cannot change anything if you submit your online form.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Nationality Certificate
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Character certificate
- For MBA programs, PU requires the students to pass the CAT entrance exam.
- For MTech courses, the student should have passed the common entrance exam conducted by PU.
- The common entrance exam is also acceptable for MSc programs, but you can also take JNU CEEB.
- For physical education programs, PU takes the fitness test.
- 70% weightage depends on marks in the entrance exam, and 30% depends on scores in the last e degrees and personal interviews.
Pondicherry University MBA & MA Courses
|MBA in Human Resource Management||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MBA in Finance Management||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MBA in Banking Management||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Visual Arts)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Tourism Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
List of University Courses
Other Universities in Puducherry
- Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University [SBV]
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research [JIPMER]
- National Institute of Technology [NIT]
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th