Pragyan International University Admission 2022-23: It is also known as PIU. The establishment of PIU was in 2016 by the Jharkhand Government-wide move no. 11 as per section 2(f) of the UGC Act, Government of India. PIU is accepted under section 2(f) of the UGC Act and was authorized to award extent as per section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956. PIU has adequately established the foundation of dynamic academic conventions.
|PIU University||PIU Application Form|
|PIU Admission||PIU Fee Structure|
Pragyan International University is a UGC-approved university in India founded by Jharkhand State in 2016. Pragyan International University is the first university recognized globally by the university for its dedicated work on Safety, Religion, Yoga, Heritage, and Peace. The Campus of the University is situated in Ranchi, Jharkhand, and its administrative center is located in Kolkata.
- This university offers a Diploma, UG, PG for courses.
- Competitors passed uniquely from the perceived Boards/Universities or identical National Open State/Open University must apply for affirmation.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification rules made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Pragyan International University Highlights
|University Name||Pragyan International University|
|Admission Mode||Online / Offline|
|Also Known As||PIU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Pragyan International University Admission Process 2022
For admittance in the following course, we have to submit the app form and Cash or Demand Draft favoring PIU. We can send the app form online or offline.
- Applicants should download the Application Form from the PIU website.
- Applicants should have proper Marksheet and Certificates in two copies duly attested.
- Must have ID proof.
- A minimum of four copies of passport photos is required.
- PIU fees can get paid online or offline as per the requirement of the aspirant.
- The candidate who is looking for admission must read the application form correctly and then fill it precisely.
- The details filled in the form should match the given documents. If any point does not match, then your application form can be rejected.
- If you do not wish to fill detail any column, you can fill N/A in it.
- Students should have secured a minimum of 50% of the marks from the recognized PIU to take admission.
Pragyan International University UG & PG Courses
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|B.Sc||Geography, Environmental Science||3 years|
|M.Sc.||Ecology and Environment, Climate Science||2 years|
|B.A||Yoga and Health Education, Education,||3 years|
|M.A||Yoga, Education, Indian History and Culture, Astrology,||1 year|
|B.Sc||Naturopathy Medical Radiological Technique,, Yoga Science, Food and Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Medical Laboratory||3 years|
|PGDM||Yoga Therapy, Naturopathy||1 year|
|Certificate Course||Montessori Teachers,||6 months|
|Diploma||Dietetics, Health, and Nutrition||3 years|
|BPT||Physiotherapy Technique||4 years|
Pragyan International University Courses List:
Admission of courses and segregation according to the departments as per the need of the aspirants. Here are the following departments:
- Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences:
- Religion, Social Welfare, and Peace Studies:
- Psychology, Psychotherapy, and Counselling:
- Oriental Studies:
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Environmental Science
- Paramedical Sciences
- Library Information Science
- Alternative and Holistic Medicine
- Research Programme (Ph. D)
- Computer lab
- Wi-fi Campus
PIU Contact Details:
Address: Piska (Near Toll Plaza NH – 33), PO – Ichadag, PS – Ormanjhi Ranchi – 835219 Jharkhand India.
Phone: +91 6291299507
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.