PSSOU Admission 2021-22: PSSOU was set up in the area of Bilaspur in the location of Chhattisgarh in the year 2005 as a state university based on the approval of UGC with the title of Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University. The university specializes in various distance education-based courses and gives out lessons at UG and PG levels. The candidates aspiring for admission in the M.Sc Nursing course will complete their bachelor’s in the same field and be given access only on merit. The systems allow the aspirants to pursue specializations of Ph.D. and Diploma in various fields.
|PSSOU University||PSSOU Admission|
|PSSOU Fee Structure|
Candidates aspiring for the M.Pharm course are to gain admission on the GPAT entrance exam and the previous qualifying degree scores. The Candidates who want to achieve access to the MPhil course must have cleared their PG level degree. Aspirants willing to sit in the Ph.D. course must clear CSIR NET, SLET, JRF, ICMR, UGC NET, or ICAR exams. Aspirants that clear off these exams are exempt from the Ph.D. university-held entrance exam.
- 29 September 2021: The last date of submission of the application form is 30 September 2021. Students can check the details here. (Source)
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University|
|Admission Process||Offline Mode|
|Established Date||20 January 2005|
|Location||Gram Post-Birkona, Dist. Bilaspur (C.G.)|
|Also Known As||PSSOU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
It was named after an equity and political dissident, Sundarlal Sharma. It offers UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma programs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
PSSOU UG Admission
The PSSOU offers admission to the following courses at the UG level along with specific eligibility criteria:
- BA: BA candidates must have done their intermediate in any stream from a recognized board.
- BSc (Biology): To do this course, candidates must pass their 12th-grade science subjects from a recognized board.
- BSc(Mathematics): This course needs candidates to give their intermediate from a recognized board.
- Com: Candidates who have done their intermediate with commerce stream will be eligible for this course.
- BEd: This course needs a graduation degree in any field from a recognized board.
PSSOU PG Admission
PG Candidates will go for the following eligibility criteria for Admission at PSSOU:
- MSW: MSW candidates will need a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- LLM: Candidates who want to do LLM will need a graduate degree in law.
- MA: MA candidates will need a graduation degree in the relevant subjects.
- MBA: To take admission in MBA, candidates must have graduated in the appropriate course at PSSOU.
- MSc: MSc in Mathematics needs a graduation degree in Mathematics issued from a recognized body like UGC.
|Important Events||Date of||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application process||Starting||Aug 2021|
|Admission process last date||Last date||Sep 2021|
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the university. The following steps can be helpful to them:
- Visit the official website provided by the university.
- Register your account by giving a valid email and password.
- Log in to your account and move to the application process.
- Fill the application form and provide the necessary documents required.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Candidates will take the filled application form (hard copy) and the original documents to the admission centre.
- Passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of the 10th and 12th
- Marks sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Scanned signatures and thumb impressions.
- Recent character certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Qualifying degree
- Date of birth Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can apply online through the official website of the university. You will need to give information about yourself along
Ans. You can check your result on the official website of the university.
- Address: Koni-Birkona Road, Bilaspur
- Contact No.: (07752) 240712, 240752
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th