PSTU Admission 2022-23: The University came into being by the year 1985 with the name of Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University. It also received the approval of NAAC and UGC as well for being a State University set up in the area of Hyderabad, Telangana, It is also known to be the first University that came into being CBCS curriculum in the state.
|Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University||Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Fee structure|
|Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Admission|
The PSTU offers various courses under various departments For UG aspiring candidates the University gives out courses such as the BFA, diploma courses, certificate courses, etc. The main eligibility of which is only clearance of 12th grade. The candidates can gain the diploma course in 9 different specializations.
The aspirants of PG level can take up the courses in 6 various specializations of MA, or MCJ course, and 4 specializations of MPA course, the graduation for which is essential. The University also provides 8 specializations in the course of Ph.D. and 11 various PG diploma courses.
|Topic||Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University|
|Established in||1985 as a Public University|
|Approved by||NAAC, UGC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Certificates, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 350|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org.|
PSTU UG & PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
The Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is a State University that has provided a multi-type course in the Postgraduate program and Diploma course. For admission done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and this university offered both application opportunities like online/offline mode. and the university provides a good quality of education.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
PSTU offers these UG programs:
- BA Music: The applicants must have passed the HSC level with at least 45% marks. They must have some basic knowledge of music as well.
- BA Special Telugu: The applicants must have studied 10+2 from a Telugu medium school or Telugu as a subject.
- BFA (Painting/Sculpture): The applicants must have done HSC from any board or council with at least 45% marks.
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- MA: The applicants who want to apply for this course should have a bachelor’s degree. The min required marks are 50% in the last exam.
- MPA: The students should have a relevant degree with at least 50% marks. PSTU will invite-only shortlisted students or interview or viva.
- MCJ: The applicants should have passed a bachelor’s exam in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks. PSTU will conduct a viva for these students.
- Ph.D.: The applicants should have at least a master’s degree with at least 50% marks in the relevant subject. It is a merit-based program. PSTU ou will arrange tests and interviews for this course.
PSTU Application Process 2022
PSTU provides both online and offline modes of forms.
- Collect your form from the admission counter of PSTU
- Fill in your required detail in the application form with neat handwriting.
- Make a Demand Draft INR 350 in favor of PSTU.
- Attach your pictures, degrees, and other documents to your form.
- Post your form to the admission office of PSTU before the last date.
- Visit the official web portal of PSTU (http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/).
- Click on apply online or online Form Tab.
- Fill in the required detail in your form carefully.
- Submit your Fee INR 350 by using a credit card, debit card, ATM, or net banking.
- Upload all your documents on your online profile.
- Submit the form and note down the form number for future use.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Last Degree
- Community and Migration certificate.
- Medical Report
- Two envelops
- ID Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Admit Card
Be the first to leave a review.