Purnea University Admission 2021-22: Purnea University is situated in the district of Purnea, India. It was founded in the year 1948. The university is counted among the oldest institutions and has served the nation for more than 70 years. The university offers many courses and programs to the candidates at the UG & PG higher education level.
|Purnea University||Purnea University Application Form|
|Purnea University Admission||Purnea University Fee Structure|
Purnea University Highlights
|University Name||Purnea University|
|Short Name of University||PU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
Purnea University Admission 2021-22
The candidates can apply for all the courses offered by the university by the virtual mode of registration or physical mode of application. The candidates are admission by the university in some studies based on their performance in the entrance test or the qualifying papers. The university has started the process for admissions. All the candidates are allowed to apply for admissions in their interested program.
Purnea University is established on 18th March 2018. Purnea university gives a major assortment of UG/PG applications that suit your fitness and interests.
- B Tech affirmations depend on scores in either BCECE or JEE Mains. Close by appraisals in 10+2 with PCM.
- For all Honors applications, understudies should have scored forty-five % total to get affirmation in guides like BA (H), B.Com (H), and B.Sc. (H).
- Admission to BDS is principally founded on evaluations in NEET-UG and rankings in 10+2 with significant circumstance blends.
- BCECE scores likewise are typical for B.Pharma confirmations.
- University undergrads should show up for UGCET led with the valuable asset of Patliputra university for admission to BBA, BMS, BTTM, and ASPM courses.
- B.Ed affirmations are principally founded on rankings in both UGCET or Bihar B.Ed CET.
- Admission to MBA, university understudies, should meet all requirements for either CAT/MAT/ATMA/JMET with a rating in four-year university education.
- Admissions are outfitted on scores in PGCET for guides like MCA, MA, LSW, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Lib, and M.Lib.
- BA: The candidates must have the 12th pass in any stream.
- B.Com: The students must have studied commerce at 12th level with more than 50% marks.
- BSc: The students who want to apply to the BSc course must have studied science subjects at the HSC level.
- BBA: The student must have passed 12th.
- Vocational Course: Students have completed 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Law Course: Students have completed 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- BCA: The applicants who have studied computers or math 12th levels can apply to the BCA course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MA: The students have passed graduation from any recognized university.
- MSc: The students have passed graduation in the relevant subject from any recognized university.
- M.Com: Students for this course must have a bachelor degree with 50% marks in aggregate in B.Com, BBA and BA Economics from a recognized university.
- PhD: Eligible students have completed Masters or MPhil degrees in the relevant stream.
Purnea University Application Form Process 2021
The application forms will be available at the campus and also on the official website of the university. Candidates can apply for admission online through the official website of Purnea University. Just follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the PU.
- Register your account if you don’t have an account.
- Log in to your account.
- Proceed to the application form
- Fill in the application form
- Attach the documents required
- Pay the application fee.
- Take out a hard copy of the filled application form
- Preview the filled application form and submit it.
Candidates will provide the following documents:
- Marks sheet of 10th and 12th
- Scanned copy of signatures and thumb impression
- Passport-sized photographs
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Recent character certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- ID card photo
- Active mobile number
- Valid Email ID
Purnea University Courses & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
Address: Purnea University, Pratap Nagar, Purnea – 854301, Bihar India
Contact Number: 06454-223223, 8294676831, 9801447952
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th