REVA University Bangalore Admission 2022-23: REVA University provides B.tech, Bcom, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, MBA courses in UG and PG segments. It was established in 2012 as a private institution. It is a well-reputed university and approved by the AICTE, BCI, UGC, and COA organizations. It selects students on both bases ( entrance test and merits). This university is located in Banglore city in India.
|Reva University||Reva University Application Form|
|Reva University Admission||Reva University Fee structure|
REVA University Admission Highlights:
Online and Offline
|Type of University||Private|
COA, BCI, AICTE, UGC
|Contact No.||+91- 90211 90211 / 080-46966966|
REVA University UG PG Courses & Eligibility:
- B.Tech: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized college can apply along with a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Students must have passed Diploma with 45% marks in the relevant field or B.Sc. with 40% marks having Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12. They must have a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Arch.: Students must have qualified 10+2 or any equivalent exam with not less than 50% marks in PCM and 50% marks in aggregate.
- BBA/B.Com: Students who have passed PUC/ 10+2 or any equivalent exams from any recognized board/council can apply.
- BCA: Students should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board that can apply.
- BS: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2. Also, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized university can apply.
- BA: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 from any recognized board, or any equivalents exams can apply.
- BA LLB: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board or any other equivalent exams can apply. They must have a valid score in REVA-CLAT.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- M.Tech: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech in the relevant field of engineering along with a valid PG-CET score can apply.
- MS: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech / B.Sc in the relevant field of engineering can apply.
- MCA: Graduates with 50% marks in relevant subjects can apply.
- MBA: Graduates with 50% marks in any subjects or B.Tech/BE along with a valid score in REVA-MAT/CAT/ MAT/CMAT can apply.
- MA/M.Sc.: Graduates with 45% marks in relevant subjects from any recognized institution can apply.
REVA University Admission Process 2022-23:
- The process of REVA University Admission 2022 differs for different courses.
- This institution provides a B.Tech degree in 5 specializations.
- Interested students must have qualified REVA-CET.
- Selection of candidates for B.Arch., B.Com., BBA, BCA, BS, BA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com., MS, MFA, LLM, MCA is made based on merit.
- REVA University conducts REVA-CLAT for BA LLB and BBA LLB for Admission.
- Candidates must have qualified PG-CET for M.TECH admission to REVA University.
- Students who want admission in MBA must qualify for REVA-CET/CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- The student must qualify for REVA-PET to get admission to Ph.D.
For admission, application forms are available both in online and offline mode at the REVA University website. For REVA University Fee Structure visit here.
- Visit the official website of REVA University for the admission form.
- Choose your preferred course and download the application form.
- Pay application fees through DD or net banking.
- Positively Submit the application form and note down the application number.
- Visit the college campus in person to fill up the application form.
- Fill up the required details and pay the application fees there.
- 10+2-mark sheet and certificate
- Degree certificate
- REVA-EET scorecard
- Community certificate
- Permanent address proof
REVA University BA Courses 2022
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
REVA University Courses
|PG Program||Graduate & CAT|
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|M.Tech||Graduate & Karnataka PGCET|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA UG Courses
|BA-LL.B||Law||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Industry Integrated, Honor’s||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|BA||Journalism, English, Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Industry Integrated, Commerce and Management Studies||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA-LL.B||REVA CLAT Passed|
|BCA||Computer Application||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BS||Computational Mathematics & Economics, Cloud Computing & Big Data||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA University PG Courses
|MS||Computer Science||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MFA||Kuchipudi/Bharatanatyam||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Business Administration||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MA||English||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Computer-Aided Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering & Management||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Computer Network Engineering||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Power & Energy (Full-Time/ Part-Time) (many more)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||–||B.Com/BBM/BBA/BBS with 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)|
|LL.M||Business and Corporate Law||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|Journalism and Communication||Graduation in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech with 50% (45% in case of reserved category candidates)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|Chemistry (many more)||Graduation with Chemistry as one of the main/optional subjects with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)||Graduate in relevant discipline|
Be the first to leave a review.