REVA University Bangalore Admission 2021-22: REVA CET MBA course for Reva University admission for PG courses application process has begun, the last date for applying into the course of MBA at RU remains to be 30th April 2021. For all of the other courses, aspirants are to apply till the 26th of March 2021, the results of their entrance exams will be uploaded on the official site of the University starting from 28th April 2021 till the deadline of 30th June 2021. Aspirants that have taken up REVA EET 2021 can now check the exam dates that have been put up on the official site where it says that it will be conducted starting from 19th June 2021 till the final REVA EET 2021 exam on 27th June 2021.
|Reva University||Reva University Application Form|
|Reva University Admission||Reva University Fee structure|
Reva University Admission Last Date 2021:
|Reva University release of the Application Form||24 February 2021|
|Deadline of MBA Application Form submission RU||26 March 2021|
|Deadline of other courses Application Form submission RU||30 April 2021|
|REVA CET 2021 Admit Card releases on||April 2021|
|REVA CET 2021 Admit Card download deadline||June 2021|
|CET Reva University B.Tech begins||19 June 2021|
|CETA Reva University B.tech deadline||27 June 2021|
REVA University UG PG Courses Eligibility:
- B.Tech: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized college can apply along with a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Students must have passed Diploma with 45% marks in the relevant field or B.Sc. with 40% marks having Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12. They must have a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Arch.: Students must have qualified 10+2 or any equivalent exam with not less than 50% marks in PCM and 50% marks in aggregate.
- BBA/B.Com: Students who have passed PUC/ 10+2 or any equivalent exams from any recognized board/council can apply.
- BCA: Students should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board that can apply.
- BS: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2. Also, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized university can apply.
- BA: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 from any recognized board, or any equivalents exams can apply.
- BA LLB: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board or any other equivalent exams can apply. They must have a valid score in REVA-CLAT.
- M.Tech: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech in the relevant field of engineering along with a valid PG-CET score can apply.
- MS: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech / B.Sc in the relevant field of engineering can apply.
- MCA: Graduates with 50% marks in relevant subjects can apply.
- MBA: Graduates with 50% marks in any subjects or B.Tech/BE along with a valid score in REVA-MAT/CAT/ MAT/CMAT can apply.
- MA/M.Sc.: Graduates with 45% marks in relevant subjects from any recognized institution can apply.
REVA University Admission Process 2021-22:
- The process of REVA University Admission 2021 differs for different courses.
- This institution provides a B.Tech degree in 5 specializations.
- Interested students must have qualified REVA-CET.
- Selection of candidates for B.Arch., B.Com., BBA, BCA, BS, BA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com., MS, MFA, LLM, MCA is made based on merit.
- REVA University conducts REVA-CLAT for BA LLB and BBA LLB for Admission.
- Candidates must have qualified PG-CET for M.TECH admission to REVA University.
- Students who want admission in MBA must qualify for REVA-CET/CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- The student must qualify for REVA-PET to get admission to Ph.D.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
For admission, application forms are available both in online and offline mode at the REVA University website. For REVA University Fee Structure visit here.
- Visit the official website of REVA University for the admission form.
- Choose your preferred course and download the application form.
- Pay application fees through DD or net banking.
- Positively Submit the application form and note down the application number.
- Visit the college campus in person to fill up the application form.
- Fill up the required details and pay the application fees there.
- 10+2-mark sheet and certificate
- Degree certificate
- REVA-EET scorecard
- Community certificate
- Permanent address proof
REVA University BA Courses 2021
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
REVA University Courses
|PG Program||Graduate & CAT|
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|M.Tech||Graduate & Karnataka PGCET|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA UG Courses
|BA-LL.B||Law||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Industry Integrated, Honor’s||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|BA||Journalism, English, Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Industry Integrated, Commerce and Management Studies||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA-LL.B||REVA CLAT Passed|
|BCA||Computer Application||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BS||Computational Mathematics & Economics, Cloud Computing & Big Data||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA University PG Courses
|MS||Computer Science||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MFA||Kuchipudi/Bharatanatyam||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Business Administration||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MA||English||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Computer-Aided Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering & Management||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Computer Network Engineering||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Power & Energy (Full-Time/ Part-Time) (many more)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||–||B.Com/BBM/BBA/BBS with 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)|
|LL.M||Business and Corporate Law||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|Journalism and Communication||Graduation in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech with 50% (45% in case of reserved category candidates)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|Chemistry (many more)||Graduation with Chemistry as one of the main/optional subjects with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th