REVA University Bangalore Admission 2022-23: REVA University provides B.tech, B.com, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA courses in UG and PG segments. It was established in 2012 as a private institution. It is a well-reputed university and approved by the AICTE, BCI, UGC, and COA organizations. It selects students on both bases ( entrance test and merits). This university is located in Banglore city in India.
REVA University Admission Latest Updates
- The first session of counseling and admissions is slated to take place from the 11th through the 18th of June 2022. (Source)
- REVA University UG Admission is open now for the session 2022-23 Candidates can (Apply here)
- Candidates can Register for the PG programmes for the session 2022-23 (Apply here)
- REVA University Admission are open for the Ph.D. programmes for the session 2022-23 (Apply Now)
REVA University Highlights
Online and Offline
|Type of University||Private|
COA, BCI, AICTE, UGC
|Contact No.||+91- 90211 90211 / 080-46966966|
REVA University UG PG Courses & Eligibility
REVA University Admission: UG Courses
- B.Tech: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized college can apply along with a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Students must have passed a Diploma with 45% marks in the relevant field or B.Sc. with 40% marks having Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12. They must have a valid score in REVA-EET.
- B.Arch.: Students must have qualified 10+2 or any equivalent exam with not less than 50% marks in PCM and 50% marks in aggregate.
- BBA/B.Com: Students who have passed PUC/ 10+2 or any equivalent exams from any recognized board/council can apply.
- BCA: Students should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board that can apply.
- BS: Students who have scored more than 45% in aggregate in PUC/10+2. Also, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized university can apply.
- BA: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 from any recognized board, or any equivalents exams can apply.
- BA LLB: Students should have passed PUC/10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board or any other equivalent exams can apply. They must have a valid score in REVA-CLAT.
REVA University Admission: PG Courses
- M.Tech: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech in the relevant field of engineering along with a valid PG-CET score can apply.
- MS: Students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in BE/B. Tech / B.Sc in the relevant field of engineering can apply.
- MCA: Graduates with 50% marks in relevant subjects can apply.
- MBA: Graduates with 50% marks in any subjects or B.Tech/BE along with a valid score in REVA-MAT/CAT/ MAT/CMAT can apply.
- MA/M.Sc.: Graduates with 45% marks in relevant subjects from any recognized institution can apply.
Reva University Admission Important Dates
Check out the detail given below regarding the REVA University Admission
|RU Application form Out||25 May 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||31 July 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
REVA University Admission Process 2022-23
- The process of REVA University Admission 2022 differs for different courses.
- This institution provides a B.Tech degree in 5 specializations.
- Interested students must have qualified REVA-CET.
- Selection of candidates for B.Arch., B.Com., BBA, BCA, BS, BA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com., MS, MFA, LLM, and MCA are made based on merit.
- REVA University conducts REVA-CLAT for BA LLB and BBA LLB for Admission.
- Candidates must have qualified PG-CET for M.TECH admission to REVA University.
- Students who wantREVA University Admission to MBA must qualify for REVA-CET/CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- The student must qualify for REVA-PET to get admission to Ph.D.
For REVA University Admission, application forms are available both in online and offline mode at the REVA University website. For REVA University Fee Structure visit here.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Visit the official website of REVA University for the admission form.
- Choose your preferred course and download the application form.
- Pay application fees through DD or net banking.
- Positively Submit the application form and note down the application number.
- Visit the college campus in person to fill up the application form.
- Fill up the required details and pay the application fees there.
Documents Required For REVA University Admission
- 10+2-mark sheet and certificate
- Degree certificate
- REVA-EET scorecard
- Community certificate
- Permanent address proof
REVA University BA Courses 2022
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
REVA University Courses
|PG Program||Graduate & CAT|
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|M.Tech||Graduate & Karnataka PGCET|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA UG Courses
|BA-LL.B||Law||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Industry Integrated, Honor’s||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|BA||Journalism, English, Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Industry Integrated, Commerce and Management Studies||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA-LL.B||REVA CLAT Passed|
|BCA||Computer Application||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BS||Computational Mathematics & Economics, Cloud Computing & Big Data||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
REVA University PG Courses
|MS||Computer Science||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MFA||Kuchipudi/Bharatanatyam||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Business Administration||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MA||English||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Computer-Aided Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering & Management||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Computer Network Engineering||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Power & Energy (Full-Time/ Part-Time) (many more)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||–||B.Com/BBM/BBA/BBS with 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)|
|LL.M||Business and Corporate Law||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|Journalism and Communication||Graduation in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech with 50% (45% in case of reserved category candidates)||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|Chemistry (many more)||Graduation with Chemistry as one of the main/optional subjects with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidates)||Graduate in relevant discipline|
Be the first to leave a review.