Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021-22: Rajiv Gandhi University is set up in Bangalore, in Karnataka. It was made up there in 1996 with the title of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. University campuses are broad acres, which stands to be one of the best medical colleges available. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Admission offered the Multi-Programme for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate program-level courses. RGU provides higher educations with many facilities for students. It is a state university.
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Rajiv Gandhi University Application Form|
|Rajiv Gandhi University Admission||Rajiv Gandhi University Fee structure|
- Rajiv Gandhi University released the fees submission notice for MBBS Theory Examination. The last date of submission of the examination fee is 23/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- Rajiv Gandhi University BPT Theory Examinations will be held from 03/01/2022. The application forms will be available from 1/12/2021. The last date of submission of the examination fee is 20/12/2021. For more details, click here.
Rajiv Gandhi University Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|University Type / Approved by||State | UGC, AIU|
|Entrance Test||National: NEET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based +interview|
|Facilities||Boys Hostel, Girl Hostel, Library, Sports, Medical|
|Courses||1506 across 6 streams|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021-22
The admission mode of this university has offered both online and offline application mode facilities. Admission mode is done through the university based on entrance examination or merit. The merit list should prepare according to marks in the qualifying examination exam conduct by the university itself.
Rajiv Gandhi University UG Admission
- MBBS: Entrance process is 10+2 level(Science) and marks of the qualifying test.
- BDS: Admission basis is 10+2+PCB+qualifying exam scores.
- BPT: Admission criteria are grades at the 10+2 level with PCB and qualifying examination scores.
- B.Pharma: Eligibility for entrance is 10+2 level with PCB and merit of QT.
- BHMS: The entrance process is merit at the 10+2 level(Science) and qualifying test marks.
Rajiv Gandhi University PG Admission
- MD: Eligibility is an MBBS degree and marks of a test directed by the university.
- MS: Selection criteria are a degree in MBBS and University test marks.
- MSc: Criteria for entry are a graduate degree and University Test Grades.
- M.Pharma: The admission process for election is a degree in B.Pharma and aggregate of the test directed by the university.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Important Events||Date of||Dates (Tentative)|
|UG Courses Application Form RGUHS||Release||July- Aug 2021|
|UG Courses Entrance Exams RGUHS||Conducting||Last week of August 2021|
|UG Nursing course Entrance Exam 2021||Conducting||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|PG Courses Application Form 2021||Release||3rd week of Aug 2021|
|PG Course RGUHS Entrance Exam||Conducting||Last week of Sep 2021|
|PG super specialization Application Form 2021||Release||3rd week of Aug 2021|
|RGUHS PG Specializations Entrance Exam||Conducting||2nd week of Oct 2021|
Rajiv Gandhi University Application Form Process 2021
RGUHS Admission application you can visit the university admission office for the offline method. And also by visiting the university website. RGU is a reputed public-level University presenting UG, PG, and doctoral courses in different spheres. Its admission criteria are merit-dependent. The application procedure is online.
- Visit the university website for RGUHS Admission
- Click on the application form
- Fill the application form and submit it with documents
- Fee the requisite fee of Rs 2500 through a debit card
- After submission applicant will receive a confirmation mail
- Applicant must download the completed application for subsequent use
- Take the application form from campus
- fill the required data and attached your documents
- Submit the form on the campus
- Marks card of metric
- Birth certificate for proof of age
- Photograph (Scanned)
BSc Specialization & Eligibility
|BSC Geography||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSC Honours Physics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSC Physics||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc (Bachelor of Science)||3 years||12th Medical|
- Address: 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar Bengaluru – 560041 Karnataka, India
- Contact No.: 080-2960 1928
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.