Rabindranath Tagore University Admission 2021-22: Rabindranath Tagore University was established in 1985 as a private institute that UGC ratifies. And it is located in Assam. RTU University provides higher-level education. RTU gives out courses including the B. Com., B. Com (CA), B. Com. Accounting (Hon’s), M. Com, M. Phil., PhD, Science Nursing, B.P.T, M.Sc (Yoga), PhD (Yoga), etc., are available in the paramedical admissions RTU 2021.
|RNTU University||RNTU Application Form|
|RNTU Admission||RNTU Fee Structure|
- 07 October 2021: RTU University has released the notice for Online admission for UG Courses (1st Semesters) Classes starts Now. Candidates can join the classes online. (Source)
Rabindranath Tagore University Highlights
|Name||Rabindranath Tagore University Assam|
|Established | University Type||1985 | Private|
|Accredited by||AICTE, UGC, BCI, NCTE|
|Entrance Exam||AJEE (AISECT Joint Entrance Test).|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 500|
|Top Recruiters||Ambuja Cement, Wipro, ICICI, Reliance Infocomm, oracle, HDFC, Airtel, TATA AIG, L&T Infotech|
|Campus Area||50 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
Rabindranath Tagore University Admission 2021-22
Candidates who apply for UG and PG courses at RTU University are in their previous qualifying exams. Candidates from Assam state local are to use in the Rabindranath Tagore University courses for admission in 2021. UG, PG, courses admissions the RTU University is offering the season 2021 in Arts and Science. These courses are offered in both regular and distance education modes.
Rabindranath Tagore University Eligibility
- BE: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- BA: Entrance procedure is an intermediate level in an art sphere and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- B.Com: Admission criteria are 10+2 level with commerce sphere and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- B.Sc: Admission basis is scores accomplished at the 10+2 level(Science) and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- BPT: Admission basis is scores accomplished at the 10+2 and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- BEd (Full-time and Part-time): Candidate must have graduated. They must have a score of 50%. AJEE scores must be correct.
- BCA: The aspirant must have completed their intermediates. They should have eligible AJEE scores as well. It can be from any backdrop.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- M.Tech: Entrance criteria are the B.Tech/BE degree and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- MA: Eligibility is BA degree and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- MBA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
- LLM: Admission criteria are LLB degree and qualifying test merit or AJEE grade.
Rabindranath Tagore University Application Form Process 2021
Students can apply to this University in both online as well as offline modes. Candidates who are looking forward to taking admission to RTU University should follow the following steps.
You should click on admission on ‘Apply now fill in all the details. They must link the application fee and submit the online application.
Rabindranath Tagore University Assam Offline admission must download a form or get the state from the office. They must fill in all the required boxes. They must attach all-natural papers. They must attach a bank draft of the application fee submission. They must submit it to the university.
- The copy of identity or aadhar card
- Medical and character certificate
- All previous certificates
- Results of 10 and two
- Graduate degree (if applying for PG)
Ans. The university is best known for its MBA courses. It is also known for its excellent teachers.
Ans. No, a student can not apply for two PG courses at a time.
Ans. Yes, students awaiting their results can apply with entrance test marks.
- Address: P.O-Hojai, Dist-Hojai, Pin-782435
- Contact: 03674295004
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th