Sarguja University Admission 2021-22: Sarguja University is situated in Ambikapur under the state located in the middle of India, Chattisgarh. The university began to educate people after the set-up was made in 2008. It offers admission on the basis of merit and entrance examinations. The university proposes undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post-diploma courses, including science, business, language, history, and humanities, management, computer, and many more; programmes like Bachelor of administration and Bachelor of commerce have been introduced in fresh mode by the university for the keen candidates.
The exemption is for those candidates who have already been given entrance exam 2021 of UGC NET, SLET, UGC JRF, PET, etc. Candidates like the above stated are only subject to interview for PhD for admission.
|Sarguja University||Sarguja Admission|
|Sarjuga Fee Structure|
Aspirants must hold a specific level of education, in this case, +2 clearance with valid scores through the university or board of value, to gain admission in UG courses 2021. These candidates might be subject to 45% scores in +2 as mandatory, or they may be subject to a higher earned score. Some courses make it mandatory for the aspirant to have the entrance exam cleared, while others don’t. Candidates that have got a backdrop of the same subjects as the aspired course will be preferable for the university for admission.
Sarguja University Highlights
|University Name||Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya Sarguja|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Also Known As||Sarguja University|
|University Type||State University|
Sarguja University Admission 2021-22
Sarguja University is a state type of university situated somewhere on the map of India in Chhattisgarh, in the city of Ambikapur. It offers several PG, UG, and Diploma courses in pharmacy to eligible students interested in S.U The online registration form for undergraduate and diploma programmes under Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidayala Sarguja Ambikapur (Sarguja) university for first-year/semester ended on 16-08-2021. Earlier, The university initiated the admission process over 02-08-2021 for the academic year 2021-22. After the conclusion of the application form, the university started a subject-wise merit list for the candidates. It recently updated the final merit list for phase one of the Institute and subject group.
Sarguja University UG Admission
- BA: Students must have passed 50% marks in the 12th class with a recognized board.
- BSc: Candidates must have passed 50% marks in the 12th class with PCM.
- LLB: It is a three years program in law. The candidates should have passed in 12th class with 50% marks.
Sarguja University PG Admission
- MA (Hindi): For taking admission into the MA program, aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in Hindi. Will be provided based on the merit of the aspirants in the last qualifying exam. So, aspirants should have passed with min second division from a recognized university.
- M.Sc: Aspirants should have completed their bachelor’s in a relevant discipline. Aspirants need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the S.U. to take admission in M.Sc.
- LLM: Aspirants should have scored at least 55% marks in LLB. Also, aspirants need to appear and pass the entrance test conducted by the S.U. Based on the marks scored in the exam, an entry will get. There is no upper or lower age limit set for taking entry to any course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Sarguja University also offers a Diploma program in Pharmacy. It is available for two years’ duration.
- Aspirants should have passed their 10+2 from an authorized board to be eligible to apply.
- Also, aspirants need to clear the CG-Pre Pharmacy Test (CG-PPHT) organized by the S.U.
Sarguja University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Phase 1of online registration and admission begins on||2 August 2021 (closed)|
|Phase 1 of online registration and admission ends||16 August 2021 (closed)|
|Phase 4 of online registration and admission begins on||20 September 2021 (closed)|
|Phase 4 of online registration and admission begins on||27 September 2021 (closed)|
Sarguja University Application Form Process 2021
The Sarguja University is Provided with a Multidisciplinary Programme such as a Postgraduation Degree and Diploma in Arts, Science, and Law. The admission process of this university has been offered through the entrance test. The application model of this university is online and offline. Both facilities are there. To get information regarding admission, contact on the mention (Below on the page) contact number.
- The criteria to take admission into the SU is merit and entrance-based.
- The application forms for various programs are filled online and offline.
- Admission to the MA publications is executed on the foundation of the candidate’s commencement marks.
- Similarly, admission to the M.Sc and LLM publications is finished on the foundation of the advantage of the students.
- Admission for a diploma in pharmacy relies upon the candidate’s merit.
- To be eligible for a Diploma in Pharmacy supplied via Sarguja University, candidates have to have handed category 12 assessments with Mathematics, Biology as primary topics with minimal 2nd division.
Aspirants who want to take admission in the S.U. Need to fill the application form. It can get obtained from the booklet of the program or prospectus of the S.U.
- The prospectus/ app form can get downloaded from the website of the S.U.
- It can get received from the admission office of the S.U.
- Aspirants need to submit a D.D. (drawn in favour of Sarguja University) along with the form.
- It has to get submitted to the concerned department of the S.U. or college.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NOC from the employer if the aspirant is working
Aspirants need to apply along with the below docs
- Domicile certificate
- Weight-age claim certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheets of all the qualifying exams
- Proof of date of birth
Reservation Criteria Set by Sarguja University
The S.U sets the reservation. As per the norms of the state of Chhattisgarh. It is divided into several categories given below:
- Scheduled Castes (S.C.): 2%
- Scheduled Tribe (S.T.): 32%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 14%
- Physically Handicapped (PWD): 3%
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 3%
Note: Under all of the above categories, 30% of the seats are reserved for women applicants.
MA, MSc, LLM Courses & Eligibility
|M.Sc||Farm-Forestry||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Environmental Science||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Computer Science||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.A||Functional Hindi||Graduated in a relevant field|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Intermediate or equivalent|
Sarguja University Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
Sarguja University Courses Lists
Sarguja University offered different types of programs such as undergraduate, postgraduate, etc. We mention here all the programs offered by the University.
Post Graduation Course
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the criteria for it?
No, B.Com. The program is not available at the S.U.
No, the S.U. It does not offer a PhD program in any specialization.
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics or Biology with at least second division. Also, the selection is based on the aspirant’s score in CG-PPHT.Contact Details
- Address: Sarguja Ambikapur (C.G.), Administrative Building, Near Hospital Road, Darripara, Ambikapur, Sarguja, Ambikapur (C.G.) (Chhattisgarh) Pin: – 497001, India
- Contact No.: 07774-222790, 07774-222791
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th