SDM University Admission 2022-23: PG Programmes admission will start on 1 July 2022. Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University established in 1966, is a public university situated in Karnataka. Initially, it was an SDM College of Engineering department and later became a separate medical university of the state. Now it is among the top medical universities in the state and country as well. SDMU offers many research programs like MD and MS for the students to research the medical stream. Many students of SDMU are working in top-ranked hospitals in the country and abroad as well.
- For all UG courses, the students need to study pre-medical at the HSC level.
- For all PG courses, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject.
- Students have to take an entrance exam followed by a group discussion, viva, or interview.
- It is offering many UG and PG courses in the stream of Nursing, Medical, and pharmacy
SDM University Admission Latest Updates
- SDM University Admission 2022-23 is open Now for the UG programmes interested candidates can apply before the last date. (Apply here)
- PG admission will be started on 1 July 2022 for the session 2022-23. (Visit here)
Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Highlights
|Topic||Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Admission 2022|
|Established | Type||1966|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|SDM University Admission Procedure||Merit and Entrance based|
|Offered Programs||UG and PG|
|Chancellor||D. Veerendra Heggade|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Online fee payment|
|Facilities Available||Campus Facilities, Hostel, Facilities, Library|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||0836-247 7777|
SDM University UG & PG Eligibility
SDMU is a reputed private level University presenting UG, PG, and doctoral courses in different spheres. It is correlated with UGC. Its admission criteria are merit and test-dependent.
- MBBS: The admission process is 10+2 level (Science) and marks of the NEET test.
- BDS: Admission basis is 10+2 with PCB and NEET exam scores.
- BPT: Criteria are aggregated at the 10+2 level with PCB and qualifying exam scores.
- B.Sc: Requirement is merit at the 10+2 level with PCB and qualifying test grades.
- MD: Eligibility is an MBBS degree and marks of the qualifying test.
- MS: The selection process is a degree in MBBS and qualifying test marks.
- M.Sc: Criteria for admission are a graduate degree and qualifying test Grades.
- MDS: The admission process for election is a degree in BDS and an aggregate of the qualifying test.
- MPT: Criteria for SDM University Admission are a graduate degree and qualifying test aggregate.
SDM University Admission: UG Course
SDMU offers the following UG programs;
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- BDS: The applicants must have a pre-medical degree at the HSC level with more than 50% marks.
- MBBS: The students must have a Pre-medical degree at the HSC level with more than 60% marks.
- BSc Nursing: The students must have an HSC degree in pre-medical with no less than 50% marks.
- BPT: The students must score 45% marks in pre-medical from any board or council.
SDM University Admission: PG Course
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University is offering the following PG courses:
- MD: The students who have an MBBS degree in the same field with no less than 50% marks can apply to this course.
- MDS: The applicants must have a BDS degree with no less than 50% marks.
- MSc Nursing: The students must have a BSc Nursing degree with no less than 50% marks.
- MPT: The students need to have a BPT degree with more than 50% marks.
SDM University Admission Important Dates
Check out the table for important dates regarding SDM University Admission 2022-23
|SDM Application form available||8 June 2022|
|PG courses Application form available||1 July 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||30 August 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SDM University Application Form: How to Apply?
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University offers both online and offline forms for students.
SDM University Admission Online
- SDM University Admission provides an online form on the official web portal.
- You need to fill out the online form; it is not available in download mode.
- Click on apply now, create your account, upload all documents, and make payment using online methods.
- The application fee is INR 500; Now submit the form.
SDM University Admission Offline
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University provides offline forms on the admin counter on the campus.
- Get your form and fill it with the exact details.
- Deposit your fee (INR 500) in this account number: Acc. No. 142500301000081 or IFSC- VIJB0001425
- You can also submit payment in the form of a Demand Draft.
Documents Required For SDM University Admission
SDM University Admission requires the following record from its students:
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate
- Colored photo.
- NOC and Domicile
- Migration certificate
SDM University UG Courses
|BCA||Computer Applications||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BBM||Business Management||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||History||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Psychology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Political Science||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Home Science||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||General||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B.Com||General||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
SDM University PG Course
|MSW||Social Work||Bachelors in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks|
|MA||Mass Communication||Graduate equally qualified|
|MA||English||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Statistics||Bachelor of Science in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Psychology||Bachelor of Science in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Physics||Bachelor of Science in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Organic Chemistry||Bachelor of Science in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Bachelor of Science in relevant subjects|
|M.Com||Commerce||Graduate equally qualified|
SDM University Ph.D. Course
|Ph.D||Kannada||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Sanskrit||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Psychology||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Physics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||History||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||English||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Economics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Economics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Commerce||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Chemistry||Master’s Or M Phil|
SDM University Course & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
SDM University Entrance exam
- AYUSH Entrance Examinations (Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy)
- Pharmacy Entrance Examinations
- Science Entrance Examinations
SDM University Contact Details
Address: Manjushree Nagar, Sattur, Dharwad, Karnataka 580009
Contact No: 0836-2477777
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.