Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Admission 2020 [ SDM ] UG PG Apply Now: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University, established in 1966, is a public university situated in Karnataka. Initially, it was a department of SDM College of Engg and later became a separate medical university of the state. Now it is among the top medical universities of the state and country as well.
- It is offering many UG and PG courses in the stream of Nursing, Medical, and pharmacy.
- SDMU is offering many research programs like MD and MS for the students to do researches in the medical stream.
- Many students of SDMU are working in top-ranked hospitals in the country and abroad as well.
SDM University Admission Headlines
|Topic||Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||1966|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Merit and Entrance based|
|Offered Programs||UG and PG|
|Chancellor||D. Veerendra Heggade|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Online fee payment|
|Facilities Available||Campus Facilities,Hostel, Facilities, Library|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||0836-247 7777|
SDM University Approval
SDMU is approved by;
SDM University Admission Entrance exam
- AYUSH Entrance Examinations (Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy)
- Pharmacy Entrance Examinations
- Science Entrance Examinations
|Last date to apply||June 2020|
|Admission Start||15 jun 2020|
|Entrance Test for all programs||13 July to 22 July 2020|
SDM University Admission Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
- For all UG courses, the students need to have study pre-medical at the HSC level.
- For all PG courses, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject.
- Students have to take an entrance exam followed by group discussion, viva, or interview.
SDM University Admission UG Course Eligibility Criteria
SDMU offers the following UG programs;
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
The applicants must have a pre-medical degree at HSC level with more than 50% marks.
The students must have a Pre-medical degree at HSC level with more than 60% marks.
The students must have an HSC degree in pre-medical with no less than 50% marks.
The students must score 45% marks in pre-medical from any board or council.
SDM University Admission PG Course Eligibility Criteria
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University is offering the following PG courses:
The students who have an MBBS degree in the same field with no less than 50% marks can apply in this course.
The applicants must have a BDS degree with no less than 50% marks.
The students must have a BSc Nursing degree with no less than 50% marks.
The students need to have a BPT degree with more than 50% marks.
SDM University Application Form: How to Apply online
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University offers both online and offline forms for the students.
- SDM University Admission provides an online form on the official web portal.
- You need to fill the online form; it is not available in download mode.
- Click on apply now, create your account, upload all documents, and make payment using online methods.
- The application fee is INR 500; Now submit the form.
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University provides offline forms on the admin counter on the campus.
- Get your form and fill it with the exact details.
- Deposit your fee (INR 500) in this account number: Acc. No. 142500301000081 or IFSC- VIJB0001425
- You can also submit payment in the form of Demand Draft.
SDM University Admission requires the following record from its students:
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate
- Colored photo.
- NOC and Domicile
- Migration certificate
Q. Where should I submit my offline form fee?
A. you can deposit INR 500 in Acc. No. 142500301000081 or IFSC- VIJB0001425.
Q Does SDMU offer an MDS course for BDS qualify students?
A. Yes, it provides an MDS course for all those students who qualify BDS with 50% marks.
Q. I work in a private hospital. Should I submit NOC?
A. Yes, working applicants must provide NOC of PG courses.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th