SDM University Admission 2021: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University established in 1966, is a public university situated in Karnataka. Initially, it was an SDM College of Engineering department and later became a separate medical university of the state. Now it is among the top medical universities of the state and country as well. SDMU offers many research programs like MD and MS for the students to research the medical stream. Many students of SDMU are working in top-ranked hospitals in the country and abroad as well.
- For all UG courses, the students need to have study pre-medical at the HSC level.
- For all PG courses, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject.
- Students have to take an entrance exam followed by a group discussion, viva, or interview.
- It is offering many UG and PG courses in the stream of Nursing, Medical, and pharmacy.
|SDM University||SDM University Application Form|
|SDM University Admission||SDM University Fee structure|
- 12 July 2021: Online MPT Entrance exam scheduled by SDM University on 13 July 2021. For more details you can view website.
- 12 July 2021: University announces for admission open MSc program 2021. Candidates can check the more updates on the website.
SDM University Admission Highlights
|Topic||Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||1966|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Merit and Entrance based|
|Offered Programs||UG and PG|
|Chancellor||D. Veerendra Heggade|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Online fee payment|
|Facilities Available||Campus Facilities, Hostel, Facilities, Library|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||0836-247 7777|
SDM University UG & PG Eligibility
SDMU is a reputed private level University presenting UG, PG, and doctoral courses in different spheres. It is correlated with UGC. Its admission criteria are merit and test-dependent.
- MBBS: Admission process is 10+2 level (Science) and marks of the NEET test.
- BDS: Admission basis is 10+2 with PCB and NEET exam scores.
- BPT: Criteria are aggregate at the 10+2 level with PCB and qualifying exam scores.
- B.Sc: Requirement is merit at the 10+2 level with PCB and qualifying test grades.
- MD: Eligibility is an MBBS degree and marks of the qualifying test.
- MS: Selection process is a degree in MBBS and qualifying test marks.
- M.Sc: Criteria for admission is a graduate degree and qualifying test Grades.
- MDS: Admission process for election is a degree in BDS and aggregate of the qualifying test.
- MPT: Criteria for admission is a graduate degree and qualifying test aggregate.
SDM University UG Course Admission
SDMU offers the following UG programs;
- BDS: The applicants must have a pre-medical degree at the HSC level with more than 50% marks.
- MBBS: The students must have a Pre-medical degree at HSC level with more than 60% marks.
- BSc Nursing: The students must have an HSC degree in pre-medical with no less than 50% marks.
- BPT: The students must score 45% marks in pre-medical from any board or council.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SDM University PG Course Admission
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University is offering the following PG courses:
- MD: The students who have an MBBS degree in the same field with no less than 50% marks can apply to this course.
- MDS: The applicants must have a BDS degree with no less than 50% marks.
- MSc Nursing: The students must have a BSc Nursing degree with no less than 50% marks.
- MPT: The students need to have a BPT degree with more than 50% marks.
SDM University Application Form: How to Apply?
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University offers both online and offline forms for students.
- SDM University Admission provides an online form on the official web portal.
- You need to fill the online form; it is not available in download mode.
- Click on apply now, create your account, upload all documents, and make payment using online methods.
- The application fee is INR 500; Now submit the form.
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University provides offline forms on the admin counter on the campus.
- Get your form and fill it with the exact details.
- Deposit your fee (INR 500) in this account number: Acc. No. 142500301000081 or IFSC- VIJB0001425
- You can also submit payment in the form of a Demand Draft.
SDM University Admission requires the following record from its students:
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate
- Colored photo.
- NOC and Domicile
- Migration certificate
|Last date to apply||July 2021|
|Admission Start||2nd week of July 2021|
|Entrance Test for all programs||July 2021|
SDM University UG Courses
|BCA||Computer Applications||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBM||Business Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||History||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Political Science||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Home Science||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||General||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||General||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
SDM University PG Course
|MSW||Social Work||Bachelors in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks|
|MA||Mass Communication||Graduate equally qualified|
|MA||English||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Statistics||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Psychology||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Physics||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Organic Chemistry||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Com||Commerce||Graduate equally qualified|
SDM University Ph.D. Course
|Ph.D||Kannada||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Sanskrit||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Psychology||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Physics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||History||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||English||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Economics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Economics||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Commerce||Master’s Or M Phil|
|Ph.D||Chemistry||Master’s Or M Phil|
SDM University Course & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
SDM University Entrance exam
- AYUSH Entrance Examinations (Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy)
- Pharmacy Entrance Examinations
- Science Entrance Examinations
Address: Manjushree Nagar, Sattur, Dharwad, Karnataka 580009
Contact No: 0836-2477777
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th