Sharda University Admission 2021-22: It is a private university situated in Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida. This institution provides education in many courses. Total courses offered by the SU are 248 divided in graduation, post-graduation, diplomas, short-term degrees.
- For applying to Sharda university click here.
- Sharda university has announced an internship program for international students.
- The Sharda University Has Announced The Admission Session (2021-22) Visit This Link For Apply
- Latest Notification Upload About COVID-19 Click Here To Get More Details
- The University Has Announced The Scholarship For Students Visit This Website For More Information About Scholarship
Sharda University Admission 2021-22 | UG and PG Course Eligibility Criteria
The SU offers admissions 2021-22 in UG, PG, and PhD degrees in multiple faculties.
- UG courses:
- The selection in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.des, B.Ed, and BSc depends on the aggregate of SUAT or JEE mains.
- Applicants have to qualify in the NEET exam for admission in MBBS and BDS programs.
- University takes admissions in M.Tech, MBA, MCA, and M.Sc on the basis of entrance test merit i.e UPSEE and GATE. Admissions in these programs require qualifying scores in bachelor’s.
- CLAT and LSAT test scores are preferred for admissions in LLM.
- The MD selections are dependent on high percentage of exam NEET PG.
- UGC/CSIR test scores are considered for admission to Ph.D. programs.
Sharda University Admission 2021-22 Eligibility UG and PG Course
- Famous courses at this institution are B.Sc, B.E, and B.Tech.
- It has a 91% placement rate in B.Tech and a 100% placement rate in MBA.
- The superior recruiters of the Sharda university are Johnson Controls, Mahindra, Cognizant, Alstom, Amazon, Aricent, Atos, etc.
Sharda University Admission Highlights
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|University Name||Sharda University|
|Short Name of University||SU|
|Location||GREATER NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
Sharda University Admission 2021-22
- You can get the form from the university campus or any Regional Office.
- Fill the form very carefully and attach all required documents.
- Pay the form fee of 1200 INR/- in the Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank
- Submit the duly filled form with Demand Draft and challan fee receipt to the campus. Address of the institution is Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P.- 201306
- Go to the website of the Sharda University t apply for admission.
- Click on apply now button
- Fill the form carefully and attach all required documents
- Pay the application fee via Credit Card or debit Card
- Download the submitted form for future purposes.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Bachelor’s mark sheets
- Master’s mark sheets
- Attested copies
- Passport size photographs
Sharda University UG Admission 2021-22
|B.Sc||Robotics & Application||12th|
|BBA||Banking & Finance||12th|
|BBA||Finance & Accounting||12th|
|BA (Hons.)||Applied Economics||12th|
|BA (Hons.)||Political Science||12th|
|B.Sc||Food Science & Technology||12th|
|B.Des.||Industrial & Product Design||12th|
|B.Des.||Digital & Communication Design||12th|
|B.Com (Hons)||International Accounting & Finance||12th|
|B.Com (Hons)||Finance & Accounts||12th|
|B.A||Journalism & Mass Comm.||12th|
Sharda University UG Medical Courses Admission 2021-22
|Diploma||Medical Lab Technology||12th|
|Diploma||Operation Theatre Technology||12th|
|Diploma||Medical Record Technology||12th|
|Diploma||Radiology & Imaging Technology||12th|
|BPT (Lateral Entry)||–||12th|
|Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics||–||12th|
|B.Sc (Nursing) Lateral Entry||–||12th|
|B.Sc (Medical)||Medical Imaging Technology||12th|
|B.Sc (Medical)||Nutrition & Dietetics||12th|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||–||12th|
|Post Basic Nursing||12th|
Sharda University PG Medical Admission
|MDS||Oral Pathology & Microbiology||BDS|
|MDS||Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||BDS|
|MDS||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||BDS|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||BDS|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||BDS|
|M.Sc (Nursing)||Community Health||B.Sc|
|M.Sc (Nursing)||Child Health in Pediatrics||B.Sc|
|M.Sc (Nursing)||Obstetrics & Gynecology||B.Sc|
|M.Sc (Medical)||Clinical Research||MBBS|
Sharda University Admission Dates
|Application form Release||December 2021|
|Last applying date||May 2021|
|Slot- booking process||Started|
|SUAT admit card||May 2021|
|SUAT Exam date||June 2021|
|Result date||June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling Session||June/July 2021|
|Admission Procedure||September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Sharda University Admission
B.Sc Students should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks in Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Physics, or Biotechnology
B.A. The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2)
B.A. (Hons.) Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Economics as one of the main subjects
B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
BA-B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
B.Sc-B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
B.Com (Hons) Students should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
BCA Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Science as one of the main subjects
B.Des. Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks.
MD The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS or BDS to apply at Sharda University for admission
MS The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS or BDS
MPT The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in BPT
MDS The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in BDS
M.Sc (Nursing) The student should have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Hons.)
M.Sc (Medical) The student should have a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS or BDS or BVCS or B.Sc. Life Sciences or B.Sc. Biology or B.Sc.
Courses Offered At Sharda University
- Address: Plot No. 32, 34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Contact No.: 0120 457 0000
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website: Sharda.ac.in
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th