Noida Based private University known as Sharda University or SU has achieved a very notable position in the education sector. The University gives out various courses of degrees and has tie-ups with worldwide universities. The entrance exams accepted for courses at the SU include NATA, UPSEE, JEE Main, NEET, GATE, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, CAT, etc. aspirants are to clear the entrance exams of the relevant courses 2021 to get into the same.
Aspirants must clear off the valid scores in NATA to gain admission in B.Arch course 2021. The admission to courses of MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, etc., and the course of B.Sc. Nursing admission is given on the basis of the aspirant’s scores on the NEET-UG national level entrance exam. For all of the PG courses, including courses such as M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MA, M.Li.Sc and LL.M etc. The University gives out the courses on the basis of admission tests held by the University or the national, state-level entrance exams relevant to the courses.
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|submit applications||Last date||May 2021|
|application process 2021||Starting||March 2021|
|admit card||Availability||May 2021|
Sharda University Admission Highlights 2021-22:
|University Name||Sharda University|
|Short Name of University||SU|
|Location||GREATER NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
Sharda University UG & PG Eligibility Criteria:
- BSc Students should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks in Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Physics, or Biotechnology
- BA The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2)
- BA (Hons.) Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Economics as one of the main subjects
- B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- BA-B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- B.Sc-B.Ed The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- B.Com (Hons) Students should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- BCA Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Science as one of the main subjects
- B.Des Students should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks.
- MD The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS or BDS to apply at Sharda University for admission
- MS The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS or BDS
- MPT The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in BPT
- MDS The student should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in BDS
- M.Sc (Nursing) The student should have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Hons.)
- M.Sc (Medical) The student should have a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS or BDS or BVCS or B.Sc. Life Sciences or B.Sc. Biology or B.Sc.
Sharda University Application Form 2021-22:
- You can get the form from the university campus or any Regional Office.
- Fill the form very carefully and attach all required documents.
- Pay the form fee of 1200 INR/- in the Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank
- Submit the duly filled form with Demand Draft and challan fee receipt to the campus. Address of the institution is Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P.- 201306
- Go to the website of the Sharda University t apply for admission.
- Click on apply now button
- Fill the form carefully and attach all required documents
- Pay the application fee via Credit Card or debit Card
- Download the submitted form for future purposes.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Bachelor’s mark sheets
- Master’s mark sheets
- Attested copies
- Passport size photographs
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th