Shri Khushal Das University Admission 2021 (Rajasthan): SKDU is a state-private institution that offers higher education. It gets located in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan. SKDU started operating in the year 2018. UGC affiliates. University offers many courses Computer Science, commerce, management, library and information science and higher educations for students.
|Shyam University||Shyam University Admission|
The UG programs offered by the university are BA(Hons), BSc(Hons), BA, B.Voc, BCA, LLB, BA LLB, B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, B.Lib.l.Sc, and BSW. The eligibility criteria for the UG program is 10+2 years of education with a minimum of 50%marks. The PG programs on the campus are MA, M.Sc, MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.l.Sc, LLM, MCA, and PhD. Applicants who wish to seek admission in PG programs must have graduated in a particular stream Shri Khushal Das University is granted based on merit and entrance test.
- 21 July 2021: Admission is open in the academic year 2021. The students can fill the application form. For more information check it. (Source)
- 21 July 2021: Apply for Teaching and Non Teaching positions. The last date of form submission is extended till 31st July 2021. Click here.
Shri Khushal Das University Highlights
|University Name||Shri Khushal Das University|
|Short Name of University||SKDU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Shri Khushal Das University UG & PG Eligibility
Below is the criteria for the following UG Courses:
- BBA: Aspirants should have passed 10+2 from a recognized school/ institution.
- B.Sc: Aspirants should have completed 10+2 exams from a recognized school. They should have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology to get admission.
- BCA: Aspirants should have passed class 12th exams from a recognized school.
- B.Com: Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exams with Commerce stream.
- BA (Prog.): Aspirants should have passed 10+2 exams.
- BA B.Ed (Integrated): Aspirants should have passed 10+2 exams.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Below is the criteria for the following PG Courses:
- MBA: Aspirants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. They should have passed with 50% or more aggregate marks.
- MCA: Aspirants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- M.Sc: Aspirants should have obtained a B.Sc degree from a recognized institute. They should have opted for the same subject as preferred in M.Sc for admission.
- M.Com: Aspirants should have passed graduation from a recognized university. They should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation.
- MA (any specialization): Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree passed with at least 50% marks.
- MA in Defense and Strategic Studies: Aspirants should have passed graduation from a recognized university. They should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks.
MPhil, Ph.D. Course
Shri Khushal Das University offers admission in several Ph.D. and M.Phil courses.
- Aspirants should have at least 55% marks in postgraduation to obtain admission. Students under the reserved category given 5% relaxation.
Shri Khushal Das University Application Form 2021
Aspirants need to fill the application form to apply for the desired program at SKDU. The application form can be filled and submitted on the SKDU website.
The application form is the first step towards obtaining admission to SKDU. If any aspirant finds a problem filling and understanding the document, they can read the instructions to fill the form. They are present on the website.
- Aspirants need to bring the original document and photocopies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Aspirants must get a copy of the application form
- Aspirants must get the examination certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Recently clicked Passport size photographs, at least 4
SKDU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online application form Registration Dates||July 2021|
|Registration and submission Last date||July 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability:||Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||Aug 2021|
SKDU Hanumangarh Courses & Eligibility
List of Courses Offered:
- BA LLB
- B.Com LLB
Address: Chak 7STG, Khushal Nagar Near Toll Plaza, Suratgarh Road Hanumangarh Jn., Rajasthan-335801
Contact No.: (+91) 8875 132 111, (+91) 8875 134 111
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th