SSSIHL Admission 2021-22: Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL) is located in Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh. SSSIHL was established in 1981. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning is also known by the short name SSSIHL. It was recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has now put up the Application Form for admission 2021 to UG, PG courses for the academic session of 2021.
The admission 2021 to B.Sc Medical (Lateral Entry) and B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) is entirely based on interview round and merit scores. The last date put up for Application Form submission is 10th August 2021. The aspirants eligible to apply may visit the SSSIHL official site and fill the Application Form online mode.
- 07 September 2021: Application form for admission must reach the Office of the Controller of Examination by 11 September 2021. For more details, click here.
|SSSIHL University||SSSIHL Application Form|
|SSSIHL Admission||SSSIHL Fee Structure|
Aspirants that are opting for the PhD course would have first to give out entrance exams. Aspirants holding valid scores in SLET, PET, UGC NET, UGC JRF, etc., are known to be exempted from such university-based entrance exams. Those candidates only will have to give their interview to the university to get admission.
|University Name||Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning|
|Location||Anantpur District Andhra Pradesh|
|Also known As||SSSIHL|
|University Type||Deemed University|
SSSIHL Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
It is a foremost deemed institute presenting various courses like B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, BA, BBA, MBA, MSc, and MA. It is ratified by UGC & AICTE. It provides education for both males and females. Sri Sathya Sai Higher Education College was founded in 1981 in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. The university is considered a university by the approval of the UGC.
The UG courses offered by this university include an Honors Bachelor, a Bachelor of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Administration, and a full MCA. The PG courses offered by this university are Master, Master, MBA, and MTech, with two majors. The Institute also provides a doctorates approach; there are 11 majors. Applicants can take a two-year musical studies program.
- BCom: eligibility is 10+2 level and grades of the entrance exam and PI.
- BEd: entrance procedure is intermediate level and scores of the entrance test.
- BBA: entry criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the entrance exam.
- BCA: eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and entrance exam scores.
- BA: eligibility is numbers secured at the 10+2 level and value in the entrance exam.
- MBA: entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and rely on merit.
- MSc: eligibility is graduation in the related globe with 50% grades and merit-based admission.
- MTech: selection basis is a graduate degree and relies on merit.
- MA: admission requirement is a graduate degree and depends on value.
SSSIHL BSc Courses
|BSc (Hons)||Mathematics||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Statistics||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Physics||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Economics||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Computer Science||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Chemistry||12th pass Science|
|BSc (Hons)||Bioscience||12th pass Science|
|BSc||Food and Nutritional Science||10+2 with a minimum of 55%|
SSSIHL UG & PG Courses
|BCA||–||10+2 with a minimum of 55%|
|BPA||Music||10+2 with Music|
|BEd||–||B.Com/ B.Com BA/ BA (Hons)/ BSc/ BSc (Hons)/|
|Political Science||12th pass|
|History and Indian Culture||12th pass|
|B.Com (Hons)||General||12th pass|
|MTech||Optoelectronics and Communication||MSc. in Physics|
|MSc.||Physics||Candidates with BSc (Hons.)|
|MTech||Computer Science||BE or B.Tech Degree|
|MBA||–||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|MA||English Language and Literature||Bachelor’s Degree|
|MSc.||Biosciences||BSc or BSc (Hons) in Bioscience, Botany or Zoology|
|MSc.||Mathematics||BSc in Mathematics or BSc (M/P/C, M/E/S, M/P/CS)|
|MSc.||Food and Nutritional Science||BSc in Home Science or Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics Biosciences|
|MSc.||Chemistry||BSc (Hons) in Chemistry|
SSSIHL Application Form Process 2021
Applicants can apply online and offline. Of course, candidates for admission to the doctoral program can only apply in offline mode. You can pay by online bank, credit card, debit card, or DD. Must be submitted Doctoral courses in cash. Applicants must apply for each class individually.
- See the university’s official website.
- Click on the Admissions tab and then on the online admissions portal in the [Application method] column.
- Then click on the link listed on the app.
- Would you please complete a valid request form?
- Download the required file.
- Pay a credit/debit/charge card for online banking services.
- Submit your application before the required date.
- Take a paper copy of your request and mail it.
A list of documents who uploaded with the form:
- Date of Birth Proof
- ID card or passport card
- Mark sheets and Degrees Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photo
- University provides separate Hostel facilities to the students. In the hostel Approx, 13 students share the rooms and sleep on the floor. Students are hailing from different states of India.
- Transport Service University provides facilities to students and staff. Students can come quickly to study on the university campus.
- Sports Facilities Various types of sport are available on the University campus. University has separate grounds for the sport. Indoor games are also available on the university campus. These are the following:
- Volly Ball
- Bracket Ball
- Table Tenis
Placement of SSSIHL
University provides placement in various companies. Master of Business Administration Batch of 2017 placed the students in future 500 Companies. Approx salary package range is from 4.5 LPA to 7 LPA. The Company’s names are GE, KPMG, Intent, Aditya Birla, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, etc. The Students were placed in companies for various positions Technology Manager, Project Manager, Strategic Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, etc.
Address: Vidyagiri, Prasanthi Nilayam – 515 134, Dist. Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 8555-287239, +91 8555-289840
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th