TNJFU Admission 2022-23: 30 June 2022 is the last date for TNJFU Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Tamilnadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University was established in 2012 as a State university. TNJFU is located in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu. For taking admission to Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, the students must meet its eligibility criteria. For UG courses, the applicants must have passed HSC. For PG courses, the minimum required education is a bachelor’s. TNFU is ranked 36th in BSc and BTech University and 68th in the top 200 universities of India.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University will soon commence the registration for all the offered vocation & regular programme. Programs like BBA, BFSc, BTech, BSc, MBA, and MA, are available for TNJFU Admission 2022.
TNJFU Registration Fee: Students who want to appear for the entrance examination at TNJFU, have to pay a registration fee of 500 rupees for the General category & 250 rupees for the SC/ST category.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Latest Updates
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Application form will be available soon for the sessions 2022-23 for various courses.
- Candidates can go through the article, download the application form, and other important notifications (Visit here)
TNJFU Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University||Tamil Nadu Fisheries University|
|Established in||2012 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, ICAR|
|Location||Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu|
|Total courses||31 courses|
|Offered Programs||Masters, certificates, M.Phil., Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Offline | 1000|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 4365 241 444|
TNJFU Admission 2022-23
The Admission procedure of Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University will start soon for sessions 2022-23. The University provides professional research and training to its students to enhance their skills. TNFU provides unique courses for increasing employment opportunities in the state.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University UG Admission 2022-23
19 September 2022 is the last date for TNJFU UG Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). University has many affiliated colleges that offer UG courses to students. Programs like BFSc, BTech, BVoc, BBA & are more for students who have completed their intermediate studies. Selection criteria for TNJFU UG Admission are generally based on merit in the qualifying examination. The application form for UG courses will be released at @www.tnjfu.ac.in.
TNJFU PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for Postgraduate courses at Tamil Nadu Fisheries University will start in August 2022. Programs like MFSc, MTech & MBA are offered in many specializations, including Fish Biotechnology, Aquaculture, Fish Genetics & Breeding, and more. Forms will be available at @www.tnjfu.ac.in. Students require to pass the UG degree (BFSc, BTech) examination in relevant subjects for enrollment. The criteria for TNJFU PG Admission are completely based on the entrance test.
There is some ocean study at PG level related subjects available for the students who have a keen interest in fisheries studies. Application fees are 1000/- rupees, and the fresh TNJFU Admission will be available in the month of June 2022.
TNJFU Admission Process 2022-23
All eligible students can apply for Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Admission by using both online and offline modes of form submission.
- For the 2022 academic session, students will be provided with the TNJFU Admission link.
- By clicking this link, students need to complete the registration procedure for admission.
- For admission, students are required to have an eligible academic score as well as registration details, which should be accurate for admission.
- Name, Contact details, Email Address, and other details must be filled in for the student’s admission.
- Through SMS, students will be received their ID and Password.
- Students need to log in through and complete the incomplete form details.
- Academic documents score details, identity proof, and certificates are some of the mandatory sections students need to fill.
- Document uploading is valid only through the scanning procedure.
- Once the details are inserted, students can move forward to the payment step.
- The payment Step is the last and the final step available for the students.
- Complete the payment and save the details for future assistance.
For TNJFU Admission applicants should submit these documents along with their form:
- Degree or Certificate.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport-size colored photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University UG Courses List 2022
|BA||Hindi||12th pass in any stream from well recognized educational board|
|B.E Fisheries Engineering||–||Must pass 10+2 in relevant subjects|
|BBA Fisheries Business Management||–|
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University PG Courses List 2022
|M.F.SC||–||B.F.Sc or equivalent bachelor’s degree|
|M.Sc||General||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field|
|M.TECH||–||B.Tech or equivalent 4-year bachelor’s degree|
|MBA||Fisheries Business Management||Bachelor’s degree + CAT entrance exam|
TNJFU Contact Details
Address: Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam – 611 002, Tamil Nadu
Contact Number: 04365-241444, 04365- 240558
Official Website: https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.