UAS University Admission 2021-22: University of agricultural sciences is in the heart of the southern state of Karnataka. It is situated in Dharwad and works with top colleges. The university’s main function and emphasis are on agriculture. The rural development of the country is much promulgated with the courses of UAS. The university only brings prosperity to agricultural studies.
- 05/10/2021: The last date of the application form for the MSc Agriculture in plant biotechnology program is 12/10/2021. Students interested to opt for this program can fill the available application. For more information click here.
- 05/10/2021: University of Agricultural Sciences is organizing a conference on harnessing the potential of finger millet for achieving food and nutrition security from January 19 to January 22, 2022, at Mandya, UASB, Karnataka. For pre-registration, information click here.
|UAS University Dharwad||UAS University Dharwad Application Form|
|UAS University Dharwad Admission||UAS University Dharwad Fee structure|
UAS University Highlights
|Topic||University of Agricultural Sciences Admission 2021|
|University Type | Approved by||Private | UGC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||1380 Acres Campus Area|
UAS University Admission 2021-22
UAS university was established in 1986. It is offering UG, PG, and PhD programs. Dharwad is the location where it is situated. It is inter-linked with ICAR. The selection mode is both entrance-based and merit-based.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BSc Agriculture: The candidate is to have 12th completed. Students must also clear off entry tests; they must also be on merit.
- B.Tech Food Science and Technology: The candidate must be from the backdrop of Science; they must be from merit scores and entry test clearer category.
- BSc Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation: The candidate is to have 12th cleared off. They are to have entry tests cleared as well. The university requires a science backdrop for this course as well.
- BSc Sericulture: The candidate is to be from the backdrop of PCMB subjects; they are to clear of 12th standard. They must as well cleared of entry tests.
- B.Tech Biotechnology: The candidate can be from any area. They are to have the 12th standard cleared. They must as well get through the UASET.
- M.Sc Agriculture: The candidate is required to have a relevant backdrop of a BSc in Agriculture. They are to clear it of merit. they are to have equal qualifications if not BSc
- PhD Agriculture: The candidate is to either have Masters’s/ MPhil in agriculture. They are to complete it on merit and to have to go through an interview. Candidates have to attend counselling as well.
- MSc Horticulture: The degree of Bachelors in Horticulture is required for eligibility. The course requires merit scores to be fit for admission.
UAS University Application Form Process 2021
The University of Agriculture Sciences has provided various academic programs like Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate program level courses. Admission to this university has based on a Merit list, or entrance test, entrance examination conduct by the university itself, and admission mode of this university have offered both online and offline both mode.
- The university required the student to go to the university site;
- The student must also have INR 500 submission for application gaining.
- The university site requires the student to have photos, papers, and form-filling
- The application submissions have to be made at the address of the university.
- Adhaar card/identity card
- Certificates of reference
- Degrees of reference
- Titles of reference
- Scoresheets of important required exams
UAS University BTech, BSc Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech (Food Science)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|B.Tech (Agri. Engg.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|BSc (Seri.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|BSc (Forestry)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|BSc (Agri.Biotech.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|BSc (Agri.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
|BSc (Ag. Maco.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects with PCM|
UAS University PG Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Tech Processing and Food Engineering||BE B.Tech Passed with relevant subjects|
|MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Sericulture||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Seed Science and Technology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Plant Pathology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Plant Biotechnology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Plant Biochemistry||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Horticulture||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Genetics and Plant Breeding||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Food Science and Nutrition||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Environmental Science||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Crop Physiology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Apiculture||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agronomy||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agricultural Microbiology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agricultural Entomology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agri. Statistics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agri. Marketing and Cooperation||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agri. Extension||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MSc Agri. Economics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
- Address: University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad – 580 005, Karnataka State, India
- Phone: +91-836-2214420
- Fax: +91-836-2745276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.