Usha Martin University Admission 2022-23: It is a private university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Usha Martin University was established in 2012 under the Jharkhand Act 2012. The university offers many courses in various disciplines that vary from diploma, PG, UG, and Ph.D. Programs.
The faculty of this university is focusing on providing quality education to the students. The main aim of this Usha Martin University is to produce future leaders for the country who understand the need of the industry and give some output. It has the approvals.
Usha Martin University is a state university. it is also a private sector as well public. At Usha Martin University, university students can pursue UG, PG, and even search for degrees.
- The university moreover offers specialist tiers such as diplomas, vocational studies, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc.
- The duration of all UG functions introduced by using Usha Martin University is three years. For
- Usha Martin University Admission to B.Tech courses, students have to make positive that they have surpassed the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The quintessential eligibility for turning into a member of the engineering diploma functions at UMU is correctly qualifying the tenth standard.
Usha Martin University Admission Latest Update
- Usha Martin University Admission date will soon release for the 2022-23 session.
Usha Martin University Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Usha Martin University|
|Short Name of University||UMU|
|Usha Martin University Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 800/-|
|Declaration of Results||Approx Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Fees Submission||Cash, DD|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Usha Martin University Admission for UG & PG Eligibility
Usha Martin University Admission for undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BA, and BCOM are as follows.
- BBA: If you want to study business in administration, you must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum 55% score from any recognized board.
- BA: If you want to pursue your bachelor in Arts you must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum score of 50%.
- BCA: The candidate must have done 10+2 in any discipline with at least a 55% score in any discipline from any recognized board of the country.
- BCOM: The candidate must have done 10+2 in any discipline with at least a 55% score from any recognized board in the country.
The eligibility for postgraduate courses is following
- MBA: Those candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% from a recognized university are eligible for this course.
- MPhil: You must have a qualification of 10+3+2 and should have a score of a minimum of 55% in a relevant subject from any recognized university in the country.
- P.h.D: If you want to pursue your P.H.D in any relevant field, the University will conduct a test for those who have a minimum score of 55% in the master of any relevant degree.
Usha Martin University Admission Process 2022-23
- Proceed to the Official website of the university
- Choose amongst the given courses, one you want to opt for.
- Application forms for every course the university offers are available online
- Download the application form from that section, and fill it out completely
- Dropdown your Full Name, Email, Mobile number, course, and other information which is required
- Pay the required fee, which is 1100 INR
- submitting your application form is last
Usha Martin University Courses & Eligibility
|Polytechnic||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MBA||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Usha Martin University Admission for UG PG Courses
|Ph.D||Physics, Education, English, Agriculture, Mathematics, Commerce, Management, Philosophy||M.Phil or Postgraduate|
|PGD||Supply Chain Management, IoT, Data Science,||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MMCJ||Mass Communication & Journalism||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MCA||–||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MBA||–||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Phil||Philosophy||Graduate Post Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||–||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M.A||Education||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|LLM||Law||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|Integrated B.Sc, B.Ed||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Diploma||Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Medical Lab Technology||SSC|
|D.Pharm||Pharmacy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BPT||Physiotherapy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BMCJ||Mass Communication & Journalism||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA LLB||Law||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Voc||Hospitality & Tourism||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Computer Science Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Medical Lab Technology, Agriculture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Pharma||Pharmacy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.A (Hons.)||English, Economics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Usha Martin University Contact Details
Address: At village Narayansoso, near Angara block office, Ranchi – Purulia highway, Angara, Ranchi – 835103, Jharkhand
Contact No.: +91-89562-26200 / 78279-73844
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.