Xavier University Admission 2022-23: Xavier University is a private university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was established in the year 2013, and XU is on land over 50 acres. The university offers various courses in UG, PG, and Ph.D. The university provides aspirants with multiple facilities like hostels, libraries, cafeterias, auditoriums, etc. Also, the classes provided are air-conditioned, with 24/7 Wi-Fi Connectivity, and the university is known for its lush green campus.
Xavier university Admission Latest Update
- Xavier University Admission is ongoing for UG and PG courses for the session 2022-23. Registration now
Xavier University Highlights
|University Name||Xavier University|
|Short Name of University||XU|
|Vice-Chancellor||Fr. Paul Fernandes, SJ|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Xavier University Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2022|
Xavier University Admission 2022-23
Xavier University is located in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, and it was established in 2013. The university is holding approvals of UGC and is recognized by AICTE, NBA, AIU, and CRISIL. In nature, it is a private university. In India’s B-School survey, it is ranked as A+ grade while in the top 50-B School its position is 4th.
Xavier University Admission aims to provide education in disciplines like HRM, Management, Commerce, Engineering and Law, etc. The education is provided at higher levels like UG and PG courses. The top class of this university is based on the MBA course, it is ranked at 44th position in India. The institute’s admission is based on the score of national level and university entrance exam scores.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- BA-LLB: The eligibility is class 10+2 education passed with min 45% marks. Xavier University Admission is based on CLAT or XLET or AILET test scores.
- BSc (Hons): Eligibility is HSSC (12) class education completed with a minimum of 50% marks and admission is based on the merit of the XU aptitude test. Perusing the final year students who are expecting their results soon can also apply.
- BBA-LLB: The qualification required is 10+2 education with 45% marks. The CLAT exam score-based admissions.
- BBM (Hons): 12 classes completed with 60% is eligibility and admission is granted on merit.
- B.Tech: The eligibility is Class XII passed with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics and math as major subjects and offered on a merit basis.
- MBA: Graduation in any stream with 55% is eligibility and admission is XAT or GMAT exam marks based.
- MURP: B.Arch is the eligibility + NATA or GATE exam score-based selections.
- M.Tech: Eligibility is having graduation in B.Tech. Admission is XEEE exams marks-based.
Xavier university Admission Form 2022-23
- The aspirants must register themselves online on the Xavier University official website.
- They will have to fill out formalities like their Name, Date of Birth, Photo, Signature, Email address, etc. In the application form.
- They must fill out the application form carefully because they might not get a second chance after they submit it.
- Once the admit card is issued, the aspirants must keep it with them and bring it while appearing for the exam. If they get found without the admit card, they will not be able to sit in the exam.
- 10th and 12th standard’s mark sheets.
- Candidates’ photographs
- Aadhaar Card or Pan Card
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Xavier University MA & M.Tech Eligibility & Specialization
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MA – Mass Communication||Advertising and Marketing Communication||Bachelor degree|
|MA – Mass Communication||Corporate Communication (Corp. Comm.) & Public Relations (PR)||Bachelor degree|
|MA – Mass Communication||Journalism (Print & Electronic)||Bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||DASA||B.E or B.Tech|
Xavier University UG Courses, Specialization & Eligibility
|Offered by||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|XCOMP||M. Tech or M.E||Ph.D.|
Xavier University Contact Details
Address: Action Area III B, New Town, Kolkata -700160, India
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.