Chandigarh University Admission 2020 (PUNJAB): The Chandigarh University was established as a Private University in the Union Territory of Chandigarh. The University was instituted in the year 2012 and has been officially approved and accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Chandigarh University has been listed amongst the best in the NIRF ranking list and also the youngest to be in the list.
- 25 July 2020:The Chandigarh University has announced the admission for 2020-21, they Provides Different Programs & Courses. Admissions are available in all programs. For more Info About Admission And Registration Click Here.
- 24 July 2020:The Chandigarh University Is Facilitating Scholarship for Students. Students can apply for
- 23 July 2020:The Chandigarh University has announced the results of the university.To see results visit here.
Chandigarh University Admission Headline
|University Name||Chandigarh University|
|Short Name of University||CU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Satnam Singh Sandhu|
|Vice Chancellor||R.S. Bawa|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Contact No.||1800 200 0025|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
The interested candidates can apply for admissions through the official portal of the University. Application form for the respective courses or disciplines will be released by the University at the official website. For details pertaining to the admission procedure and eligibility conditions, kindly refer to the information provided below.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Chandigarh University B.E. & B.Arch Admission 2020:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BE IBM||Cloud Computing||12th|
|BE IBM||Information Security||12th|
|BE IBM||Big Data & Analytics||12th|
|BE CSE||Graphics & Gaming||12th|
|BE CSE||Internet of Things||12th|
|BE CSE||Mobile Computing||12th|
|B.E.||Computer Science and Engineering||12th|
|B.E.||Computer Science and Business System||12th|
|B.E.||Electronics and Communication||12th|
Chandigarh University B.E. Lateral Entry Admissions
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Automobile Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Civil Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Biotechnology||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Information Technology||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Petroleum Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Aerospace Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Chemical Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Computer Science and Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Electrical Engineering||Diploma|
|B.E. Lateral Entry||Mechanical Engineering||Diploma|
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Dates
|Counselling: Start Date||July|
|Counselling: End Date||July|
|Admissions in BEd|
|Application process: Start Date||Second week of July|
|Application process: End Date||Fourth week of July|
|Display of Tentative Merit list||Fourth week of July|
|Display of Final Merit list||First week of August|
|Admissions in BDS|
|Application process: Start Date||The fifth week of June|
|Application process: End Date||The second week of July|
|Entrance Test||Third week of July|
|Entrance Test Result||The third week of July|
|Admissions in LLM|
|Application process: Start Date||The first week of July|
|Application process: End Date||The third week of July|
|Entrance Test||The first week of August|
|Entrance Test Result||The second week of August|
|Admissions in MEd|
|Application process: Start Date||The third week of June|
|Application process: End Date||Fourth week of June|
|Merit List||The second week of July|
|Counseling||The second week of July|
|Admissions in MBA|
|Application process: Start Date||January|
|Last date of submission of information to generate Bank Challan|
|Last date of submission of fee||February|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the applications to office of UBS/ Admit Card Download||March|
Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses Chandigarh University Admission:
- BE– Passed 10+2 o equivalent in any subject with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- Architecture- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in PCM subjects with at least 50% marks as aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BE Lateral Entry- Applicants must hold a Diploma/B. Sc. degree in the relevant discipline with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST)
- BBA- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any subject from a recognised Board of Education.
- Sc.- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream with minimum qualifying marks.
- BSc. (Hons) Agriculture- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science stream and an average of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BA/B. Com/BBA + LLB- Passed 10+2 in any subject with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BSc.- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BCom. (Hons)- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST)
- LLM- Bachelor’s degree in Law with 50% aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST)
- MA- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with 50% aggregate and 45% aggregate for SC/ST.
Ph. D. Admissions:
- D. Phy/Chem/Bio/CA/EE/ME/CSE/CE/MC/THM/Maths/Psy/FS- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (50% marks SC/ST) from a recognised University.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit the official portal of the University.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in the form carefully providing all the details required.
- Remit the payment against the Application Fee online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan payable in SBI Branch.
- Attach all the eligibility documents to the Application Form along with a recent photograph and signature.
- Send all the documents via post at the registered address of the University before the due date expires.
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate 10th & 12th standard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Challan
- National Entrance Examination Passing Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (if applicable)
Courses of Chandigarh University
- BA + B.Ed (Integrated)
- B.Sc + B.Ed (Integrated)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education
- B.Sc in Animation, VFX, and Gaming
- M.Sc in Animation and Multimedia Technology
- B.Sc in HHM
- MBA in THM
- Pharm D
- B.Sc MLT
- M.Sc in Forensic Science & Toxicology
- B.Sc in Biotechnology (BT)
- M.Sc in (Bio-Technology)
- B. Arch
- BA LLB
- B.Com LL.b.
- BBA LLB
- B.Sc (Agriculture) + MBA – Integrated
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture
- MSC Agronomy
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism + Mass Communication)
- Masters of Arts (Journalism + Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Fashion & Design
- Address:- Chandigarh University City Office, SCO-223 First Floor, Sector – 36 D, Chandigarh – 160036
- Phone:- +919915999224, +919115408851
Q. Are candidates allowed to make changes after the submission of the Application Form?
A. No, the University does not allow for any changes to be made once the Application Form has been submitted.
Q. Are candidates required to upload scanned copies of the eligibility documents?
A. No, the University does not allow for uploading the scanned copies of the eligibility documents.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th