MP Bhoj University Admission 2022-23: MP BhoJ Open University was established in 1991, and the location of this university is Madhyapradesh Bhopal. Students are offered the programs like UG, PG, B.Ed, Certificate. The academic 2022 session has introduced courses like BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com, MSc, M.Com, MSW, MA, MLIS, and MCA, and students can enroll in this program.
Students are required to check the admissions procedure thoroughly, and if they find any hustle, they can reach us out where we will be guiding them with the best options, just the email or contact details a reader should provide for the contact purpose.
The applications are accepted for the Offline and Online Mode, and students can apply; the admission sessions are available in July.
As this is an open university, there are no entrance examinations set up for any program; the admission process is flexible and easy; students just need to check the eligibility criteria.
For the UG programs, completing 10th and 12th classes is a must.
The PG programs require graduation degree completion.
Entrance Test: The university has no such guidelines or notifications for the entrance procedure.
Application fees: The Application Fee for the UG program is 150/-, for the PG program is 300/-, B.Ed, D.EID the fee is 500/- and for the B.Ed Spl fees is 800/- rupees.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Above given summary is just a short explanation. The briefed content is jotted down below, which we request students to write and go through.
MP Bhoj University Latest Updates
- MP Bhoj Open University last date for the admission is 31 December 2021. Click Here
MP Bhoj University Highlights
|University Name||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Tariq Zaffar|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Ownership||Government, State University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||MP Bhoj University University Application Form|
|Fee Structure||MP Bhoj University University Fee structure|
MP Bhoj University Admission 2022-23
The University starts the admission process from August every year for the various UG and PG Programmes. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University offers various UG and PG programs in distance education mode.
- In UG programs, MPBU provides BCA, BBA, BSc, and BEd programs. The admissions in these courses are based on merit and entrance exam.
- Students with 50% marks or above in 10+2 are eligible for enrollment in UG programs.
- The admissions in MBA, MCA, and MSc are based on the entrance exam and score of Bachelor’s Degree.
- It also provides some doctoral programs like PGDDTN and PGDHHM. The selection in these programs is followed by an interview and entrance exam conducted by University.
Admission for the session 2022 will be started soon.
MP Bhoj University UG Programme Admission
Bachelor in Business Administration is an undergraduate-level programme that covers the topics like principles of management, entrepreneurship, business management, business strategies, macroeconomics, etc. The time duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to pursue this course must clear their intermediate with a minimum of 55% marks from any stream. The average annual fee for this course is 9960 (annual fee).
Bachelor in commerce, commonly known as B.Com, is a UG programme that focuses on economics, finance, accounting, management, etc. The duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to enroll in this course must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 with commerce stream. The average fee for this course is 2730 INR annually.
Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level course. The duration of the course is 3 to 6 years. Focusing on its eligibility criteria, students must have done 10+2 or equivalent to apply for the BA programme. The average annual fee is Rs. 2,500/-
MP Bhoj University PG Programme Admission
Master of Administration is a postgraduate level course and its duration is 3 to 6 years. Primarily, the students learn management and business skills. Students who wish to pursue MBA must have done graduation or BBA from a recognized university. Further, the annual fees range to Rs.1650 /-.
The Master of science is a postgraduate degree, commonly known as MSc. It can be completed in a minimum of 2 years & a maximum of 5 years. The candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree in science from any of the recognized universities of India can apply for this program. Students can choose any of the provided specializations by the university. The eligibility to take admission in MSc in Zoology program is to graduate with Zoology/Biotechnology. The annual fee for the MSc program is INR 9960.
MP Bhoj University Courses and Eligibility
|Course Name||Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|BBA||3 years||Students must have completed 10+2 in ++relevant subjects|
|B.Li.Sc||1 year||Students must have completed the equivalent graduate degree|
MP Bhoj University Application Form 2022-23
The admission in the distance education programme for the ug & pg level of the MPBOU occurs online. One can follow the admission process of MPBOU by going through the steps mentioned below that shall lead the student to the exact window of admission.
Steps To Remember: Application Form MPBOU
- MPBOU admission application form shall be processed on behalf of the Online window
- Equipping the documents before filling the online application form of MPBOU shall be identical.
- The maximum size to upload the documents in MPBOU is 200 kb.
- Aspirants PP size photo should be recently taken ( Not older than 3 weeks)
- A handwritten signature must be done over the white background with either a blue or black pen.
- Given information in the MPBOU online application form must meet the mark sheet of the 10th standard.
- MPBOU will revoke the enrollment of admission at any stage if applicants’ information in the online registration form appears incorrect
Stages: Application Form
Step 1: Visit the admission portal of MPBOU
Step 2: Click on the admission link highlighted in the middle
Step 3: Start filling the online application form of MPBOU
Step 4: Select college and course in the first section
Step 5: Proceed to the next step, and fill in Previous qualifications, Personal and address details.
Step 6: Enter communication and bank information in the mandatory sections
Step 7: Tick the subjects to study and attain information related to fee details
Step 8: Enclose photo, signature, DOB proof, mark sheet, and other relevant certificates in the MPBOU admission portal
Step 9: Jpeg/Jpg/Png/Gif file shall be appropriate for document upload (maximum size 200 kb)
Step 10: Look into the MPBOU filled application form once before submitting it.
Step 11: Proceed to the MPBOU payment gateway.
Step 12: Fee deposit of the university’s application form can be done by any of the five given options such as Net Banking, Debit/Credit, IMPS, UPI, Wallet
Step 13: Have a print, or download the submitted form of MPBOU admission and fee acknowledgment.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 10th standard.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 12th standard.
- Admit Card for the Entrance Exam.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Why Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University?
- Online Classes available on platforms like Youtube and Facebook
- Due to the requirement of time, the University has developed the open book examination
- Channels like Bhopal Durdarshan telecasts the educational programmes of MPBOU
- University provides study materials online as well as offline
- Students have multiple options for seeking help because the University offers various branches in the name of regional and study centres
- The student support button is present over the official site.
MP Bhoj University Courses & Fees
More Top Universities in India
Contact Details of MP Bhoj University
- Address: Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462016
- Contact Number: 0755-2492105,2490072,2494094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://mpbou.edu.in/
Be the first to leave a review.