MP Bhoj University Admission 2021-22: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MP Bhoj University) is situated in the “city of lakes” Bhopal, India. This open university has been providing a distance learning platform to students since 1991. UGC recognizes this university under an Act of 12(B). moreover, it is also approved by DEB and NCTE. It provides both distances as well as regular modes of education in its 11 regional centers. The moto of the university is to provide quality higher-level education to those students who want to learn and produce skillful knowledge.
MPBOU (Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University) was established in 1991. The university’s goal is to improve higher education by providing valuable distance education. The university currently offers several BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com, MSc, M.Com, MSW, MA, MLIS and MCA graduate courses. Apart from normal courses, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University (MPBOU) also offers a PG Diploma in a variety of disciplines, as well as a B.Ed through Open & Distance (ODL) and Special Education.
|MP Bhoj University University||MP Bhoj University University Application Form|
|MP Bhoj University University Admission||MP Bhoj University University Fee structure|
- 22 October 2021: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal, Application Form For UG First Year (New Student) for July 2021, last date of admission is 31 Oct 2021. Students can visit the university’s official website for more details. Click here.
- 22 October 2021: MPBOU Application Form For Diploma/Certificate Courses First Year New Student for July 2021, last admission date is 31/10/2021. For more details, click here
MP Bhoj University Highlights
|University Name||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Tariq Zaffar|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Ownership||of Government, State University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
MP Bhoj University Admission 2021-22
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University offers various UG and PG programs in distance education mode.
- In UG programs, MPBU provides BCA, BBA, BSc, and BEd programs. The admissions in these courses are based on merit and entrance exam.
- Candidates with about 50% in 10+2 are eligible for enrollment in UG programs.
- The admissions in MBA, MCA, and MSc are based on the entrance exam and score of Bachelor’s Degree.
- It also provides some doctoral programs like PGDDTN and PGDHHM. The selection in these programs is followed by an interview and entrance exam conducted by University.
- These courses can be applied online every year.
MP Bhoj University UG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BBA: Bachelor in Business Administration is an undergraduate-level programme that covers the topics like principles of management, entrepreneurship, business management, business strategies, macroeconomics, etc. The time duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to pursue this course must clear their intermediate with the minimum of 55% marks from any stream. The average annual fee for this course is 9960 (annual fee).
BCom: Bachelor in commerce, commonly known as B.Com, is a UG programme that focuses on economics, finance, accounting, management, etc. The duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to enroll in this course must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 with commerce stream. The average fee for this course is 2730 INR annually.
MP Bhoj University Admission 2021 Last Date
|New Admission For UG courses starts||13 July 2021 (closed)|
|Admission For UG courses Last Date||30 September 2021 (closed)|
|New Admission For PG courses starts||17 July 2021 (closed)|
|Admission For PG courses Last Date||30 September 2021 (closed)|
|Last date for submitting Application for Revaluation/Retotling||30 September 2021 (closed)|
MP Bhoj University Application Form 2021-22
- Aspirants must carefully read out the eligibility conditions before applying for entry. Any aspirant found ineligible during the process will be deemed disqualified immediately.
- Retrieve the App Form online by visiting the official portal of the BU.
- Fill in the App Form carefully, providing all the details that require education.
- Upload a scanned copy of the aspirant’s recent photograph.
- Payment for the App Fee can get made via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/DD.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 10th standard.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 12th standard.
- Admit Card for the Entrance Exam.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
MP Bhoj University Application Fees
- UG course: Rs. 150/-
- B.Ed/D.El.Ed course: Rs. 300/-
- PG programs, B.Sc (IT), B.Li.Sc, BJMC, BBA, BCA & PG Diploma: Rs. 300/-
- B.Ed Spl, Education programs: Rs. 800/-
MP Bhoj University Courses & Fees
More Top Universities in India
- Address: Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462016
- Contact Number: 0755-2492105,2490072,2494094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th