Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Admission 2021-22 (Gujarat): The University is a private university and is situated in the city of Junagarh, the state of Gujarat. The University has recently celebrated its 16th anniversary. The University offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses to candidates who have passed the 10+2 level qualifying exam from any recognized board of India. The FSC level pass candidates are being taught Bachelor of Arts, BSc, B.Com, and BBA degree programs and courses offered by the University.
|SSSU University||SSSU Application Form|
|SSSU Admission||SSSU Fee Structure|
To apply offline, candidates will have to fill an application form and submit it at the University. Entries in all UG courses offered by the University are based upon the merit of obtained marks of candidates in qualifying exams. Admissions are opened every year in June and January. University also offers the graduated candidates to apply for entries in the MA, MSc, M.Com, M.Phil, and Ph.D. degree programs and courses offered by the University. Candidates can apply for admission online. The University has not launched the entry schedule yet.
- 14 July 2021: For UG PG courses examination in July 2021 timetable uploaded on the website. For more details check it. (View)
- 14 July 2021: University announces admission in academy year 2021-22. The admission detail has been uploaded on the website. The students can also visit the link from here. (Source)
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Highlights
|University Name||Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Admission|
|Short Name of University||SSSU|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||1 April 2005|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University UG & PG Eligibility
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- BA Vyakarana: The applicant must be a graduate of any stream. They must have valid marks. They must have Sanskrit/Hindi subjects before. They must have cleared intermediate.
- BA (Shastri): The candidate requires an intermediate education. They must have valid scores in plus two. they must know Hindi/Sanskrit. They must clear the entrance test.
- Diploma in Karmakanda: Students can be intermediate passed or UG degree holders. They must know basic Sanskrit. They must clear the tests of the entrance.
- Diploma in Vastu Shastra: Applicants must have an intermediate/bachelor’s degree. They require knowledge of Sanskrit/Hindi. They must have valid scores.
- MA: Students can have a backdrop of any field. They require basic knowledge of Sanskrit. They must have valid scores.
- PGDCMA: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree. They must complete a UG course with accurate marks. They must have a backdrop of relevance.
Certificate Course in Vedic Math
The course requires the applicant to be an intermediate degree holder. They may also have a bachelor. They are required to know basic Sanskrit.
- MPhil (TATTVACHARYA): The applicant requires a Bachelor’s in the relevant category. They must have a backdrop of the main subjects.
- MA (Yoga): Applicants must be Undergraduates. They must have a bachelor’s in any area. They require a former knowledge of some of its subjects.
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Admission Process 2021
- Explore the official website.
- Avail ‘Online Application’
- It is required to pay the form charges so one must click on ‘Fee Payment’
- Once the registration Id is generated, use the ID and acquire the application form
- One must then properly fill the form in
- Click on ‘Save’ and put in the required papers
- Upload your scanned images of passport size and click on ‘save’ again.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ or take a printout to submit in person to the university office.
- Residence and contact proofs
- Former certificates
- Migration and transfer certificate
- Certificate of medical assurance
- Caste certificate and Character certificate
- Result card of Board exams – 10th and 12th class
- Degrees of UG or PG in accordance to opt for courses
- Filled out the application form
- Photographs (passport-sized- 4)
- Bank draft of submission of fee
Q: How can a student contact the university?
Ans. The student can contact the university through email/ telephone no. These are the official contact details;
Q: What are the accommodation facility details?
Ans. The university aids its students through accommodation facilities. The hostel facility is available for both boys and girls separately. The charges are 10,000 INR.
Q: When will the entrance test results be out for SSSU?
Ans. The result of the entrance tests will be out by the 4th week of July 2021.
Address: Rajendra Bhuvan Road, Rayon Factory Area, Veraval, Gujarat 362266
Phone: 02876 244 532
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th