7 Free Paraphrasing Tools: As we know students are required to write a number of academic assignments. During writing it, sometimes they have to experience the following difficulties i.e;
- Plagiarism issue.
- Poor Readability.
- Repetition of words.
- Low Clarity.
And so on…
It is mostly, time as well as endeavour taking to encounter/fix aforesaid challenges. However, in the world of AI technology, online tools have developed to impulsively cope with most of the writing restrictions. These are known as paraphrasing tools.
In this article, we’re going to put together seven free paraphrasing tools for students that can help them write effective and plagiarism-free assignments. So, let’s delve into them one by one.
Below are The 7 Best and Free Paraphrasing Tools for Students:
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Paraphraseonline.io is a free paraphrase tool based on advanced “Machine Learning Technology”. It changes the original text into a fresh form and improves its flow while staying true to the actual intent.
Students can use this rephrasing tool to give their all types of academic assignments a natural, engaging as well and fresh touch.
For this, students will not have to pay even a single penny since paraphrasing online, is totally free tool.
Followings are the useful features of Paraphraseonline that make it worthy for students:
- The tool provides students with “Four Modes” to rephrase their work i.e. Word Changer, Text Improver, Sentence rephrase, and Paraphrase text.
- It highlights changes in the output.
- Opportunity to rephrase in eight languages.
- Suggest a list of synonyms for further changes.
- Have multiple options to save the output.
- Uses advanced algorithms.
- Provides 100% fresh output.
- Simple to use.
- Unlimited word count.
- No ads.
- Takes some extra time to rephrase long text.
The “paraphrasing tool by Ivypanda” is a recently built quick tool that is used to freely reinstate the content pieces. Moreover, unlike other tools of paraphrasing, it provides a list of the verbs as well as nouns for the output.
It uses the “NLP” application of AI to read the input and “ML” techniques to alter the content according to the main intent. It is also free to use.
Let’s come to the useful feature of the “Paraphrasing tool by Ivypanda”.
- The tool provides tens of suggestions for every change in the output.
- Highlights as well as colours of the alterations.
- It categorizes the suggestions according to their match with the original words.
- Provides an option to customize the concentration of changes during the output like 20%, 40%, or 60% and so on to 100%.
- Provides with “Copy to Clipboard” feature.
- Easy user interface.
- 100% accurate.
- Free to use.
- Shows ads.
- Has only a single mode.
- No import options.
- No download options.
Paraphrase-Online.com is one of the most popular and advanced AI paraphrasing tools available on the internet. It uses natural language processing and GPT-4 technology to rephrase words and sentences of existing assignment writing into 100% unique and engaging forms.
Moreover, this paraphraser alters the whole tone in such a beautiful way to express the main theme of the academic text and remains intact.
The features that make Paraphrase Online a beneficial tool for students are as follows.
- It can rephrase assignments in multiple tones and styles.
- Supporting multiple languages i.e. Indonesian, Spanish, English, and Portuguese.
- It has the option of a “Dark theme”.
- Equipped with multiple uploads as well as download options.
- Provides multiple suggestions of synonyms for every word.
- Highlights changes.
- 100% accurate with paraphrase results.
- Comes up with a totally unique output.
- Free version with Two modes.
- Shows Ads.
- The free version supports only 1000 words.
4. TLDR This
The paraphrasing tool “TLDR This” is also a free rephrasing tool but not as much powerful. It operates on artificial intelligence to transform text pieces from the word of plagiarism to uniqueness. The tool comes up with accurate outputs and students can use it as an alter.
Let’s come to the useful feature of the “Paraphrasing tool by TLDR This”.
- It gives five variations/rephrased versions of the same content.
- It uses plain language.
- The tool provides with feature i.e. “View Previous Paraphrases” to show you the previous rephrasing on the tool.
- It provides a feature to expand content.
- 100% unique output.
- Free to use.
- User friendly.
- No ads.
- There is no tone or style option.
- The maximum word limit is only 300.
- Supports a single language.
Rewordingtool.io is an efficient reworder as well as a quick reword tool to revamp words of the text. It makes the assignments text unique and brand new by rewording the most of original words.
Moreover, its mechanism doesn’t impart any harm to the main concept of your academic writing. This is because it uses only those synonyms that perfectly fit with the context.
Below are the features of Rewording Tool that make it worth mentioning in the list of free tools for students.
- Has Four modes i.e. Creative, Reworder, Intelligent, and Professional.
- Bolds the changes.
- Multiple uploading options.
- Give multiple outputs within every mode.
- Multiple download options.
- All the modes are freely accessible.
- No ads.
- Can’t support more than 3000 words limit.
- Single language.
6. Code Beauty
The paraphrasing tool by “Code Beauty” is a recently developed but efficient rephrase. It restates content via the usage of simple and comprehensive words. Using the tool Moreover, the tool is equipped with “state of the art technology”.
Let’s talk about the most beneficial features of Code Beauty’s paraphrasing tool:
- Prior to starting the paraphrasing process, the tool separates every paragraph of the content. Furthermore, after rephrasing the results are also listed in numbers and place the output in front of its input.
- Multiple upload options i.e. Loading URLs, Typing, Pasting, and Browsing from the Device.
- It provides unlimited words that are beneficial in the case of long-form content pieces.
- Human-Like results.
- Replace most of the actual words with brand-new synonyms.
- Totally free.
- Support a single language.
- Don’t bold or highlight the alterations.
- No options for multiple modes.
7. Text Cortex
The paraphrasing tool offered by “Text Cortex” rephrases content in a better and faster way. It repurposes content into different styles and turns it into unique as well as enhanced quality. Its advanced working mechanism ensures the output is 100% plagiarism-free.
- Below are the excellent features of the “Paraphrasing tool by Text Cortex”.
- Provides eight modes of paraphrasing.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Colours all the changes.
- Gives multiple outputs for every single mode.
- Do maximum changes.
- Can’t support more than 100 words at a time.
Paraphrasing tools are efficient solutions for students in order to cope with the maximum of writing issues of assignments i.e. readability, plagiarism, clarity, etc.
However, not every paraphraser is excellent in this regard. Some tools may not provide results that are up to the level. In this post, we’ve listed seven efficient as well as free paraphrasing tools for students. All of them will provide top-notch results.
Be the first to leave a review.