Air Hostess Courses After 12th: Air Hostess is an incredibly popular career field for aspirants who have the desire to work in the airline industry. Nowadays, students can choose any airline-based air hostess program once they complete their schooling.
Air hostess courses after 12th are prepared and grown to assist such candidates to develop their basic to advanced skills to ensure their reservation in the professional world. The courses in air hostess training are taught practically. But, the theory part has its own significance. The duration of air hostess courses might be seen as diverse due to their subject quality, and classifications.
Aspirants who wish to enroll in the air hostess training program can apply for a certificate, diploma, and degree course. The air hostess program certification is largely offered to candidates with science and arts backgrounds.
The article will be detailed regarding the admission requirements for air hostess courses, as well as their costs at various universities. Someone who reads the article gets complete information on how to follow the admission path of any approved university in order to enter the air hostess courses after 12th.
- Admission to the Air Hostess Courses After 12th grade at Universal Aviation Academy (UAA), Tamil Nadu will begin soon for the new session.
- Wings Air Hostess and Hospitality Training, Gujarat will soon begin accepting applications for the Air hostess diploma course Admission 2023 After 12th.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Overview
|Course Name||Air Hostess|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Wings Air Hostess and Hospitality Training, Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, etc|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Admission
Admission to the air hostess courses begins largely with online education and regular programs. The programs in Air Hostess are associated with streams in science, business administration, travel & tourism, etc. Applicants have numerous options in the form of a BSc in air hostess training, BBA tourism management, a certificate in aviation, hospitality, & travel management, etc.
The admission gates for air hostess courses open in institutions, and universities such as Ground to Sky Air Hostess Institution, Flywings Simulator Training Centre, Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess training, and more.
Candidates can get admission to the air hostess training programs based on the merit list. The prepared merit list is totally based on the 12th score and entrance test. The list of entrance tests has been shared ahead in the article.
List of certificate Air hostess courses after 12th
The admission process for air hostess diploma courses in 2023 is expected to commence soon in various training institutes which provide high-quality education and training, and this is due to the fact that there is an increasing demand for air hostesses today.
Those who wish to pursue a career as an air hostess and have completed their 12th-grade education in order to do so, have the option of enrolling in one of the various air hostess training institutes that exist in India if they plan to pursue the career as an air hostess. After completing an air hostess course in 12th grade, you can obtain a certificate in the field.
How To Become An Air Hostess After 12th Science
If you are interested in becoming an air hostess after you graduate from 12th science, you would need to research the requirements and qualifications that are expected from airline companies. A minimum of a 12th standard education is required, and fluency in English and other languages is necessary as well. The airline companies also have an age and height requirement that you need to meet in order to fly on their aircraft.
- Air-ground services
- Aviation & Hospitality Services
- Hospitality Management
- Air Cargo
List of Bachelor Air hostess courses after 12th
- BBA in Hospitality Management
- BSc in Aviation
- BSc in Tourism
- Bachelor of Hospitality & Travel Management
List of Air hostess diploma courses after 12th
- Diploma in Air Hostess
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Cabin Crew
Top Institute in India For Air Hostess Courses After 12th
Here are some most famous institutes in India for air hostess courses check out the table below
|S. No||Institute Name|
|1||Air hostess Academy (AHA)|
|2||Ascend Aviation Academy|
|3||Coimbatore Marine College|
|4||Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training|
|5||Indus University, Ahmedabad|
|6||Jet Airways Training Academy|
|7||Kasturi Institute of Management, Coimbatore|
|8||Kingfisher Training Academy|
|9||Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Ambala|
|10||Remo International College of Aviation, Chennai|
|11||Sant Baba Bhag Singh University, Jalandhar|
|12||Universal Aviation Academy|
Air Hostess Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
These air hostess courses are offered by many universities at every level of education. The aspirants can apply for the UG courses if they have a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized board of education in India and a valid bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved institute with 50% marks eligible to apply for PG degree courses. The students are shortlisted based on the merit of marks in qualifying exams.
- The minimum requirements for qualifying for air hostess are higher secondary results with 50% scores in total.
- Students have to complete a bachelor’s degree to get into the post-graduate course in the air hostess field. Some certified courses you can do after the 10th level, So you have to learn Hindi, English, and other foreign languages.
- The age limit depends on which industry aspirants are involved in entering. The age limit is typically between 17 and 29 years of age. A girl’s marital status is considered most airlines favor single girls, but some businesses employ married girls.
- The aspirant’s minimum height should be appropriate to become an air hostess 5’2 inches or 157 cm. Skin Hide color isn’t necessary, but the girls should be fit and beautiful.
- The nominee does not have a mental health background. The air traffic department has its doctors to administer these examinations. Besides, there should be no major disease for the nominee. There is no phobia of the height of the aspirant.
Air Hostess Courses After 12: Entrance Examination
AIAEE, NCHMCT JEE, and AEEE are some of the entrance examinations that are national-level entrance tests for students who want to take admitted to Air Hostess Courses. Aviation, Hospitality, Ground Staff department responsibilities, and basic information are asked in the entrance question paper.
The entrance test is not compulsory for all institutes or universities. Students after selecting Air Hostess Course for academic study while selecting an institute or university need to appear for the entrance examination from the above examinations. The Entrance Examination is Computer Based for 100 marks.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Career
A person who pursues an Air Hostess Course has the opportunity to pursue a variety of career options. As a member of the cabin crew, a member of the ground crew, a member of the sales team, or even an airport manager, a person has numerous opportunities to choose from.
The high-paying careers available to students after graduating from college include Air Hostesses, Ground Staff Agents, Cabin Crew, and Airport Managers, among others.
Skills Required to Make a Career as Air Hostess
An air hostess or flight attendant is a member of an airline’s aircrew who ensures passenger comfort and safety on commercial flights, business jets, or military aircraft.
- Customer Handling
- Body Language
- Communication skills
- Body Language
- Knowledge of Airlines
- Voice Modulation
- Active Listening etc.
Air Hostess Certificate Courses After 12th
The average length of time for air hostess courses after 12th grade at the certificate level is between six months and a year, depending on the course. I have noticed that there are numerous short-term certificate courses available that can be completed in as little as three months. After passing their 12th class examination, the aspirants have the option of choosing one of these courses. Below are some details about the certification courses that are available.
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- International Airlines and Travel Management
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000-80,000|
|Duration||3 months to 1 year|
Air Hostess Diploma Courses After 12th
After completing the 12th grade, the aspirants can take the diploma of Air Hostess courses after 12th. Diploma courses typically last for one year to three years. Below is the list of diploma courses for an air hostess.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,050- 1,40,020|
|Duration||1 year to 3 years|
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training: It is a program that trains you from your departure to landing for the tasks of an air hostess. It would be best if you grasped the fundamentals of any job to be carried out to preserve passengers. The course length is twelve months, and the process for admission depends on merit. With a series of individual interviews, you should pass a simple general knowledge and language examination.
- Diploma in Global Aviation, Hospitality Management, and Customer Service: It is a 12-month diploma course that helps you know the regulations of topics like conversational English and the preparation of interviews. The age limit for registration should be between 17 and 29 years, and who must pass 12th.
Bachelor Air Hostess Courses After 12th
In general, these are long-term triggers that run for three years. The most important aspect of the three years is the degree courses, and there are also postgraduate courses that last two years.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20000-1 lac|
Several significant degrees are mentioned as follows in the list of degree courses.
- BBA in Aviation
- MBA in Aviation
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Airport Ground Services
Air Hostess After 12th Scope
Air Hostess most famous course in India that is opted for by the majority of students these days. The Air Hostess course is best for job oriented in the area of aviation This course has various certificate courses, diploma courses, and degree courses such as Aviation Management in Hospitality, Training Diploma in Air Hostess, and so on. Students have lucrative career opportunities after completing the degree.
Those Students who have completed the 10+2 from a recognized board with 50 percent of minimum marks those students will be eligible for this air hostess course admission. It gives the students an adequate understanding of Management skills, Personality Development, Communication Skills, etc.
There are a number of scopes after completing the 12th such as Aviation Customer Service, Aviation Management, DHTM, Diploma in Cabin Crew, BBA Tourism Management, BSc Aviation, BSc Air Hostess Training, and the rest.
Air Hostess Salary After 12th
- Domestic and foreign airlines like Air India Qatar, and Vistara pay salaries to an air hostess according to her expertise and industry experience.
- An air hostess who starts her career may have a monthly payment of between Rs 16,000/- and Rs 30,000/- In this industry, experience and time spent flying are important.
- Air hostesses can earn up to Rs. 75.000/- a month after two years in the industry.
- For more detailed information about Air Hostess Salaries in India, Click here
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Conclusion
The primary profession in air transport is air hostess. It is a well-paid, exciting career that many young graduates want worldwide. The advantages of becoming an air hostess are that you could get a high level of work and different places and meet people from all over the world, including famous personalities.
The course provides the learning of self defencing and also trains students to tackle the hard situation of plane hijack. One who pursues the course of Air Hostess has an extraordinary personality compared to others. Good dressing sense and way of communication differentiate them from others in a good manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much time does the Air Hostess diploma take to complete?
Ans. The air hostess diploma programme takes 6 months to 12 months for completing.
Q. Which course is best for Air Hostess?
Ans. Many courses are available for the career of an air hostess. Some of the trending and most demandable courses are Cabin Crew, BBA or MBA in Aviation, MBA in Aviation Management, etc.
Q. Is there any exam for Air Hostess?
Ans. Yes, Some top institutes accept admission for aviation courses through entrance exams at a national level. AIAEE, NCHMCT JEE, and AEEE are some of the entrance exams.
Q. What is the qualification for an air hostess?
Ans: A student who has completed their 12th class education from any recognized board is eligible to apply for admission to the air hostess course.
Q. Is air hostess course difficult?
Ans: The air hostess courses are not so difficult. Average students can easily earn the certificate. The course trains the students for good communication, relation with passenger, dress code, and techniques to maintain their cool in tough situations like Highjacks.
Q. How can I become an air hostess after the 12th?
Ans: To become an air hostess after 12th students need to apply for a course that makes them eligible to apply for an air hostess job. Some popular courses are listed in this article that a candidate can pursue to get their dream job (air hostess) such as:
- BBA Aviation
- Diploma in Aviation Management
- Aviation Management courses
Be the first to leave a review.