DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023: SOL DU release the hall ticket/admit card for semester examinations of UG courses on its official website @sol.du.ac.in. Here students will get every detail of the School of Open Learning (SOL) hall tickets. Students can also understand the steps to download the hall tickets. SOL hall tickets and admit cards are available on the official website. The portal will only show admit cards for those who have to appear in the exam.
During an examination, students should carry a hall ticket as proof of their registration. Students are required to insert all these details to obtain their hall ticket to print out. The DU SOL hall ticket 2023 contains all the details of the applicant, such as the exam venue, roll number, time, and candidate’s name.
DU SOL provides important details to the students through SMS on their Mobile Numbers registered with SOL/uploading notices on the SOL website. Students are strictly advised to keep in touch with the SOL Website and their respective Student login Dashboard for more information and updates.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
DU SOL released the hall ticket 2023 for BA (program), BA (H), BCom (program), and BCom (H) on 28 November 2023 (Tentative) on the official website. Those students who are going to give the examination of the above following courses can download the DU sol hall ticket 2023.
The DU School of Open Learning releases hall tickets separately. There are separate hall tickets/admit cards for each subject and part (like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years). If you are searching for your hall ticket and admit card, be sure to search for your subject and the year of the exam.
Only the official website, sol.du.ac.in, will offer Hall Tickets for the examination. Exams will have a Roll Number, an Exam Center, and a Date and Time. Those who do not receive their Hall Ticket and Date Sheet on time will have to pay any consequences.
Also, the extra hall ticket print is necessary because as time goes on, the portal may update the website and removes old content. All these details are available for the students on the distance admission portal for DU SOL University. For more information, students can click on the link DU SOL Hall Ticket.
sol.du.ac.in Hall Tickets 2023 out?
No, SOL DU has not released the admit cards for UG 2nd semester offline examination. Students can download the Du sol hall ticket 2023 on the official website www.web.sol.du.ac.in. One has to log in with the correct conditionals to see if hall tickets are out or not. A candidate who has submitted the exam form is eligible to download the hall ticket 2023. Follow these steps:
- Go to the admission portal and click on the hall ticket tab
- Enter your ID and Password to get access to the cards.
- Press the download button and get your DU SOL hall ticket 2023 online.
What to do if someone is unable to download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
Students, in this case, are advised to immediately contact the admin office through the contact number or email ID. Students go to the main office of DU SOL for any query related to the Hall Tickets 2023.
If a student faced some issue related to DU SOL hall ticket 2023. Then he/she can contact to the official helpline number and email address given below:
|HelpLine/Support Number||27008300, 27008301|
How to Download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
It is effortless to download the School of Open Learning DU hall tickets. Here is how you can download it.
- First of all, click on the official website: sol.du.ac.in
- Then open the website and click on the ‘login’ part.
- After that, one can open the portal to fulfilling the login details like serial no and barcode.
- One can use the user name.
- After providing all the details, you will submit the same.
SOL DU Admit Card 2023 Includes
In Hall Ticket, there are examination-related details, timing, and seat number. Be careful as without a Hall ticket, students do not get entry into the examination hall. The admit card is supposed to contain some essential details of the student like:
- The name of the candidate
- The subject of the candidate
- Date of birth of the student
- Exam hall center
- Year of studying of the student
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam center address details
Why Collect SOL DU Hall Ticket and Admit Card?
- Here is why you need to collect the Hall Tickets or admit cards for term end examination. This information is helpful for the students who are studying here and going to appear in the exam. The details of appearing in the exam arranged by the SOL DU are mentioned in the hall ticket or admit card.
- DU School of Open Learning examination tickets (DU SOL admit cards 2023) are required for taking the exam. The examinee will also be able to use your information as a reference. A student who is taking an exam must also have a hall pass or admit card. As a result, be cautious when providing information for these purposes.
- Do not provide false information. Otherwise, you might not avail of the admit card.
- If you miss the date for collecting these, you may not get them again.
- So, you must collect the hall ticket and admit card for appearing as an examinee.
Importance of DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
- The Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) Hall ticket or admit card is significant for any student of DU SOL (School of Open Learning).
- These contain the most authentic information about the candidate. You are liable to carry and show these as proof of being a university student. If you do not have it, you cannot take an exam in the institution.
- No student can enter the exam hall without a hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed without the admit card.
- No student can appear in the exam without a Delhi University School of Open Learning Hall ticket.
- No candidate can complete the examination without showing hall tickets and admit cards.
- Admit cards will have detailed information about the respective exams. So, follow these not to miss any vital information about the exam details.
Who does need The DU SOL Hall ticket 2023?
- The students who will appear in any exam in 2023, conducted by the School of Open Learning (SOL) Delhi University need a DU SOL hall ticket 2023. They are also supposed to carry the admit cards to prove to the invigilators that they are authentic students of the university.
- Hall tickets are also essential for students to prove in the exam hall as an examinee. Invigilators will not allow them without these credentials.
- You cannot prove yourself as part of the institution without showing the DU SOL admit card 2023.
- The students must provide authentic information so that details match their real identities.
- The admit card details are essential for holding the details as a student of the DU School of Open Learning (SOL).
Things to know about DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
You must be an authentic student of the DU SOL for availing of the admit card and hall ticket. You must be aware of the release dates of the same to get the hall tickets and admit cards in time. And never you wrong information otherwise, you will not get it.
The hall tickets are important for students. One cannot appear in the exam without showing this. As a candidate, you must know the details of this. and we hope that this discussion will help you get away to collect these on time. You must be aware of other details related to the admit cards.
Unable to Download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
Applicants need to contact the administration if there is an error in any of the important elements listed on their hall tickets. Alternatively, you can go to the examination center in person, or you can call one of the numbers provided by the university.
Frequently Asked Questions related to DU SOL hall ticket 2023
Ques: DU sol released the hall ticket 2023 or not?
Ans: Delhi University will release the hall ticket (admit card) 2023 for BA (program), BA (H), BCom (program), and BCom (H). Students can download the admit card from 28 November 2023 (Tentative) on the official website – www.web.sol.du.ac.in.
Ques: Are the DU SOL hall ticket and admit card the same?
Ans: Students, don’t be confused by hearing the two different names hall ticket and admit card. The DU SOL hall ticket 2023 and admit card both are the same.
Ques: How to download a DU SOL hall ticket?
Ans: To download the DU SOL hall ticket candidates need to visit the official website. A few days before of exams Delhi university will release Its admit card. Candidates have to click on the admit card option and then click on the download link for admit card.
DU SOL Contact Details:
- Address: Assistant Registrar (Examination), School of Open Learning, DU, Delhi – 110007.
- HelpLine/Support Number: 27008300, 27008301
- email ID: email@example.com
Disclaimer: If the candidates wish to report any change in the address or have not received the DU SOL Hall Ticket, then they need to contact the university.
Be the first to leave a review.