Education Courses After 12th: In India, like engineering & management programs, There is a range of education courses also, that can be followed after 12th completion. The programs aim to develop teaching skills in learners. Programs like B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed etc, are available as education courses in many institutes of India.
- There are many courses that enable students to pursue the teaching profession. These education courses after 12th are available in many government colleges & private institutes.
- Students of any stream like science, arts & commerce can apply for five-year UG integrated education courses after the 12th. Courses like BSc+BEd, BCom+BEd, BEl.Ed & more are available.
- Interested students have to appear for some entrance test, which is tentatively conducted in May/August 2022.
- 12th graders commonly ask questions of this nature. Fortunately, they have several options available to them.
- It is possible to enroll in a diploma program in order to finish high school quickly and begin a career. In UG courses, students have the opportunity to choose from engineering, medical, design, management, and other professions.
- A Bachelor of Education (BEd) is a 3-year degree program after graduating from college. The program focuses on teaching and education skills. In addition to BEd, there are many courses to choose from (MEd, Ph.D., MPhil). Education departments employ professionals.
- Having completed intermediate education, students have a basic understanding that further studies can be selected according to a chosen stream of interest, which they can then use to establish their career goals.
- After completing high school programs, students can choose their Undergraduate programs or Diploma programs. Any student in the 11th or 12th grade can explore interest-based or career-based programs, which can enhance their personal and professional lives.
Trending News: The CBSE 12th Result 2022 has been released, and students who are waiting for their results will be happy to hear that it has been announced. Check out CBSE Result 2022 here.
Education Courses After 12th
After graduating their class 12, students have various options, and pursuing an education course is one of them. Teaching is a common profession among students, and students aspire to be teachers and professors in schools, preschools, colleges, and higher institutions.
- Following the completion of high school, undergraduate studies usually last three to four years. For the Integrated program, however, is a five-year program.
- In 12th grade, students have the option of choosing between business, arts, PCM, or PCB courses.
- After 12th grade, many students take PCM engineering courses and basic science courses. Students can also choose from a variety of business and arts courses. After the 12th PCM, students can take advantage of booming careers by taking
Students that wish to get teaching job placements must have completed any one of the education courses. There are various education courses to choose from, and some of the common courses are BEd, BPEd, DEIEd, DEd, Certificate Courses in Inclusive Education, etc.
Diploma and certificate courses take a minimum of 2 years to complete, and UG courses require 3 to 4 years. Students that wish to pursue education courses must have Grade 12 graduation from a recognized board. The admission is based on merit, but students must have graduated with a minimum of 50%.
The graduates of education courses have a high employment rate in academic institutions. The graduates can work as professors, lecturers, preschool teachers, secondary teachers, and primary school teachers.
List of Education Courses After 12th
There are various UG, diploma, and Certificate courses to choose from after Class 10 + 2 graduation. Below is a list of top education courses.
- BEd: Many colleges in India offer BEd or Bachelor in Education. The course is available in regular and distance modes, and it is a two-year undergraduate course.
- BPEd: The full form is Bachelor of Physical Education. It is a three-year undergraduate course, and graduates are taught sports and exercises.
- DEIEd: It is also known as Diploma in Elementary Education. It is a two-year Diploma course, and the graduates are allowed to teach primary schools, preschools, and elementary schools.
- DEd: The full form is Diploma in Education. It is a one-year Diploma course that provides training programs to students that aspire to work in the teaching field.
Education Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
All the education courses after 12th offered by the universities like B.El.Ed, BEd. The candidates who want to apply for the grant of seats in these courses provided by the university must have passed 12th-level exams with a minimum of 60% marks.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Childhood And Growing Up||Assessment for Learning|
|Critical Understanding of ICT||Creating An Inclusive School|
|Department of Elective 1||Department of Elective 3|
|Department of Elective 2||Department of Elective 4|
|Drama And Art In Education||Department of Elective 5|
|Gender School And Society||Department of Elective 6|
|Learning And Teaching||Internship|
|Learning And Teaching- Practical||Language Across the curriculum|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Department of Elective 5||Contemporary India And Education|
|Department of Elective 6||Current Affairs|
|Learning Resource Project||Department of Elective 7|
|Service Learning||Knowledge And Curriculum|
Education Courses After 12th: Types
The Aspirants can pursue all these courses as part-time, regular, online, or distance education.
- The Program’s features are to make the understudy instructors compose and take part in intra-institutional and between institutional exercises on subjects of educational importance. A participatory encouraging methodology is adopted to help understudy instructors create intelligent thinking and addressing abilities. The emphasis is additionally on creating research inclination and basic reasoning.
- The educational plan of the BEd course syllabus covers the basics of education, student, and learning while at the same time investigating the inborn connection between an instructor and understudy. Qualities and morals, for example, discipline, getting, persistence, and determination, are taught in the possibility to augment their efficiency.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
The Various Subjects Include DEd In The BEd Courses
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Psychology
The perfect educator should manage youngsters with various attitudes from various financial classifications skillfully while sustaining every kid’s novel abilities and philosophies. A significant part of the BEd educational program is the student’s mind-making, which helps build up the connection between an educator and an aspirant and professes to the instructor a few roads to instill the best possible arrangement of qualities and morals of an aspirant.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To make a pool of successful and skilled educators.
- To dissect the education learning condition crosswise over various schools (Government, Private, Government DEd, International, and World Schools).
- And to sharpen understudy instructors about different social and educational issues.
Why BEd Course Is Good For You
The Pursuance of the Bachelor of Education [BEd] course makes an individual skilled in the affective significance of knowledge based on the methodology of learning and instructing. It builds up one’s relational abilities and broadens one’s psychological bandwidth with the goal that the hopeful can bestow quality education to students.
The Advantages of Pursuing A Career as A Teacher Are
- Job satisfaction
- Job security
- Tremendous respect
- High earnings etc
Education Courses After 12th: Top Colleges List
- Sri Sai College of Education
- Bharat College of Education
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College Of Education
- Sardar Chanan Singh Ghumman Memorial College Of Education
- Br College Of Education
- Geeta Adarsh College Of Education
- Lord Krishna College Of Education
- Seth Banarsi Dass College Of Education
- Maa Bala Sundri College Of Education
- Sohan Lal Dav College Of Education
- Mata Shanti Devi Memorial College Of Education For Women
- Shivalik College Of Education
- Chitkara School Of Hospitality
- Government College Of Education
- Post Graduate Government College
- Dev Samaj College Of Education
- State Institute Of Education
- Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Technology & Sciences
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College For Women
- Raghu Institute Of Technology
- Santhiram Engineering College Nandyal
- St Wilfreds Teacher’s Training College
- Government Engineering College
- Geeta Bajaj Women Teacher Training Institute
- Biyani Girls BEd College
- Rajasthan Shikshak Prashishan Vidyapeeth
- Mirza Ghalib Teachers Training College
- Islamia Teachers Training College
- Dr.Sp College Of Teacher Education
- St Xavier’s College Of Education
- Tapindu Institute Of Higher Studies
- College Of Commerce,Arts & Science
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women
- Miranda House
- Kasturi Ram College Of Higher Education
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology
- Lady Irwin College
- R.C. Institute Of Technology
- Kamal Institute Of Higher Education & Advanced Technology
- Bk Institute Of Education And Technology
- Amity Institute Of Education
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Bharati College
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Physical Education And Sports Sciences
- Mata Sundri College For Women
- Basudev Somani College
- Karavali College
- All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing
- Vivekananda BEd College
- BGS College Of Education
- Anjuman College Of Education
- Anantsadiidya DEd College
- Allamaprabhu BEd College
- Al Badar Med College
- Aet College Of Education
- Basaveshwar College Of Education
- Chauson College Of Education
- B.V.V.S.College Of Education
- Blde Association’s College
- Ravi College Of Education
- Kle Society College Of Education
- Leelavathi Shetty College Of Education
- JSS Institute Of Education
- Hasanamba College Of Education
- Government College Of Teacher Education
- Godutai College Of Education For Women
- Digivijaya Rural College Of Education
- Chikodi Taluka Education Society’s College Of Education
- Srk College Of Education
- Rajeev Institute Of Education
- Navodaya College Of Education
- Mohammadi College Of Education
- Shaikh College Of Education
- Hills College Of Teacher Education
- Rk Sanatombi Devi College Of Education
- Waikhom Mani Girl’s College
Education Courses After 12th: Job Opportunity
- The teacher’s profession is considered to be a noble help to society. The chance to impact future ages is significant to the mainstays of the community.
- The BEd course renders a hopeful capable of grasping the mental standards of development and advancement. While investigating the understudies’ contrasts, one encourages an appropriate comprehension of their requests and needs.
- This course requests applicants to be vocal and conversant in their discourse while being proficient at problem-understanding since educating at the secondary school level is an extremely testing job.
- The educational program of the BEd course covers huge regions of human advancement. Brain science is just a specialization subject and contains subjects like kids’ improvement, pedagogy, and other language papers.
- The BEd job extension and work openings are huge and direction an immense measure of regard because of the noble idea of the instructor profession.
- To encourage induction into the BEd educational plan. Numerous colleges and universities direct placement tests to choose the understudies who have appreciable information and learning capabilities. Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] is a test conducted by the Central Government and the benchmark placement test for the BEd educational program.
FAQs About Education Courses After 12th
Question 1: Which science courses are available after Class 12th?
Answer: Students can choose from courses like BTech/BE, Integrated MTech, BCA, BArch, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharma, Nursing, and Paramedical after completing class 12 with Science. Students may also choose from BCom, Economics Honours, Maths Honours, Statistics Honours, Criminology, Forensic Science, BBA, BMS, BJMY, BJC, LLB, Fashion Designing, Graphic Designing, Animation, Interior Decoration, and many more.
Question 2: What education courses after 12th are available?
Answer: After Class 12th, the most popular professional courses are CA, CS, ICWAI, ITI, Journalism, Mass Communication, Fashion Designing, Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Data Entry, Internet Designing, Nursing, Beauty, and Wellness, Physiotherapy, Commercial Piloting, etc.
Question 3: How many grades are required to get into college for education courses after 12th grade?
Answer: Students enrolled in colleges affiliated with state, local, and UGC universities must earn a minimum of 50 percent or equivalent grade point average (GPA). Reserved category students must earn a minimum of 45 percent or equivalent CGPA. Some colleges require their students to have a passing grade in Class 12.
Be the first to leave a review.