Education Courses After 12th, List of Courses BEd, College, and Fees: B.ED. is a 3-year bachelor level degree program offered by the uni after completion of graduation level of education. this program is associated with skills of teaching and education. there is a large scope for the courses opted after B.ED ( M.ED., Ph.D., M.PHIL). professionals are employed in the education departments.
Apply For Education Courses After 12th
- B.Ed: It stands for Bachelor in Education. It is 2 years undergraduate. This course enables you to make a career in the teaching field. Locally it is also known as Bachelor of training. This course is also offered by many colleges of India in the form of Distance Education.
- B.P.Ed: This course stands for Bachelor in Physical education. The duration of the course for 12th class students is 03-04 years. It deals with the education of physical fitness and sports.
- D.El.Ed: This course says about a diploma in Elementary Education. It is designed to prepare teachers for primary education and improve their skills. The duration of the course is 02 years.
- Certificate Course in Inclusive Education: This is a one-year short course. That is designed to improve teaching skills
- Diploma Course: Nowadays there are lots of Skill Development Diploma Course Running by Govt.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam:
All the education courses after 12th offered by the universities after B.ED are all PG Level degree programs. The candidates who want to apply for the grant of seats in PG courses offered by the university must have passed graduation level exams with a minimum of 60% marks. The admission is granted to the candidates in Ph.D. based on marks scored by them in the entrance test. Whereas for all other programs admissions are based upon the qualifying exam
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Top List B.Ed College
- Sri Sai College of Education
- Bharat College of Education
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College Of Education
- Sardar Chanan Singh Ghumman Memorial College Of Education
- Br College Of Education
- Geeta Adarsh College Of Education
- Lord Krishna College Of Education
- Seth Banarsi Dass College Of Education
- Maa Bala Sundri College Of Education
- Sohan Lal Dav College Of Education
- Mata Shanti Devi Memorial College Of Education For Women
- Shivalik College Of Education
- Chitkara School Of Hospitality
- Government College Of Education
- Post Graduate Government College
- Dev Samaj College Of Education
- State Institute Of Education
- Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Technology & Sciences
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College For Women
- Raghu Institute Of Technology
- Santhiram Engineering College Nandyal
- St Wilfreds Teacher’s Training College
- Government Engineering College
- Geeta Bajaj Women Teacher Training Institute
- Biyani Girls B.Ed College
- Rajasthan Shikshak Prashishan Vidyapeeth
- Mirza Ghalib Teachers Training College
- Islamia Teachers Training College
- Dr.Sp College Of Teacher Education
- St Xavier’s College Of Education
- Tapindu Institute Of Higher Studies
- College Of Commerce,Arts & Science
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women
- Miranda House
- Kasturi Ram College Of Higher Education
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology
- Lady Irwin College
- R.C. Institute Of Technology
- Kamal Institute Of Higher Education & Advanced Technology
- Bk Institute Of Education And Technology
- Amity Institute Of Education
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Bharati College
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Physical Education And Sports Sciences
- Mata Sundri College For Women
- Basudev Somani College
- Karavali College
- All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing
- Vivekananda B.Ed College
- Bgs College Of Education
- Anjuman College Of Education
- Anantsadiidya Ded College
- Allamaprabhu Bed College
- Al Badar Med College
- Aet College Of Education
- Basaveshwar College Of Education
- Chauson College Of Education
- B.V.V.S.College Of Education
- Blde Association’s College
- Ravi College Of Education
- Kle Society College Of Education
- Leelavathi Shetty College Of Education
- Jss Institute Of Education
- Hasanamba College Of Education
- Government College Of Teacher Education
- Godutai College Of Education For Women
- Digivijaya Rural College Of Education
- Chikodi Taluka Education Society’s College Of Education
- Srk College Of Education
- Rajeev Institute Of Education
- Navodaya College Of Education
- Mohammadi College Of Education
- Shaikh College Of Education
- Hills College Of Teacher Education
- Rk Sanatombi Devi College Of Education
- Waikhom Mani Girl’s College
Education Courses After 12th
If you are figuring whether you ought to get a B.Ed or on the other hand not, you should consider the accompanying details appropriately. This course is mostly for the individuals who need to seek a vocation in educating. Particularly to instruct in higher essential and secondary schools, it is obligatory to have a ‘first level of B.Ed. This course is for a span of 2 years.
The specialization subject or stream of compatibility by a specific understudy before the compatibility of the B.Ed course decides the selection of subjects that the individual in question is allowed to instruct. For understudies who have pursued Arts stream, the choices in subjects of guidance are boundlessly restricted to the following:
- Languages etc.
Bachelor of Education [BEd] Course After 12th
- Education Courses After 12th: The course is considered to be one of the most reputed professions as far as compensation and job security are concerned. besides the gigantic measure of regard that instructor directions on the planet. The base term for the culmination of a B.Ed course through separation mode is two years. In any case, the greatest term has been set as five years.
- The aspirants wishing to seek after a B.Ed. the course is mandated to show up for B.Ed selection tests organized by different establishments or schools of India. The B.Ed compensation scale for an administration-encouraging job is great, while the development rate in pay is exponentially high for persistent competitors.
- Bachelor of Education is usually opted for by students who wish to take up education as a profession. For competitors who complete their undergraduate degree in B.Ed, an alternative to seek after higher examinations i.e., M.Ed is a viable choice for further skill. The Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] degree is required for instructing in higher elementary school and secondary schools.
B.Ed College Fees Structure in India
|Vivekananda B.Ed College||Bed||91111|
|Srk College Of Education||Bed||81195|
|Shaikh College Of Education||Bed||71191|
|Ravi College Of Education||Ded||61285|
|Rajeev Institute Of Education||Ded||51381|
|Navodaya College Of Education||Ded||41475|
|Mohammadi College Of Education||Ded||31571|
|Leelavathi Shetty College Of Education||Ded||21665|
|Kle Society College Of Education||Ded||11761|
|Jss Institute Of Education||Ded||81195|
|Hasanamba College Of Education||Ded||71191|
|Government College Of Teacher Education||Ded||61285|
|Godutai College Of Education For Women||Ded||51381|
|Digvijay Rural College Of Education||Ded||41475|
|Chikodi Taluka Education Society’s College Of Education||Ded||31571|
|Chausson College Of Education||Ded||21665|
|Blde Association’s College||Ded||11761|
|Bgs College Of Education||Ded||91111|
|Basudev Somani College||Ded||81195|
|Basaveshwar College Of Education||Ded||71191|
|B.V.V.S.College Of Education||Ded||61285|
|Anjuman College Of Education||Ded||51381|
|Anantsadiidya Ded College||Ded||41475|
|Allamaprabhu Bed College||Bed||31571|
|All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing||Bed||21665|
|Al Badar Med College||Bed||11761|
|Aet College Of Education||Bed||41475|
POST B.ED COURSES:
The candidates can pursue all these courses as part-time, regular, online, or distance education.
- The Program centers around starting and upgrading educational talk by sorting out classes, debates, talks, and discourses for understudy educators. The features of the Program are to make the understudy instructors compose and take part in intra-institutional and between institutional exercises on subjects of educational importance. A participatory encouraging methodology is adopted to help understudy instructors create intelligent thinking and addressing abilities. The emphasis is additionally on creating research inclination and basic reasoning.
- The educational plan of the B.Ed course syllabus covers the basics of education, student, and learning while at the same time investigating the inborn connection between an instructor and understudy. Qualities and morals, for example, discipline, getting, persistence, and determination are inculcated in the possibility to augment their efficiency.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
The Various Subjects Included In The B.Ed Course Are:
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Psychology
The perfect educator should manage youngsters with various attitudes from various financial classifications skillfully while sustaining the novel abilities and philosophies of every kid. A significant part of the B.Ed educational program is the student’s mind making, which helps in building up the connection between an educator and an aspirant and professes to the instructor a few roads to instill the best possible arrangement of qualities and morals in an aspirant.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To make a pool of successful and skilled educators.
- To dissect the educating learning condition crosswise over an assortment of schools (Government, Private, Government aided, International and World Schools).
- And to sharpen understudy instructors about different social and educational issues.
Why BEd Course Is Good For You?
The Pursuance of the Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] course makes an individual skilled in the affective significance of knowledge based on the methodology of learning and instructing. It builds up one’s relational abilities and broadens one’s psychological bandwidth with the goal that the hopeful can bestow quality education to students.
The Advantages of Pursuing A Career As A Teacher Are
- Job satisfaction
- Job security
- Tremendous respect
- High earnings etc
Education Courses After 12th High Respect Job
- The teacher’s profession is considered to be a noble help to society. The chance to impact future ages is significant to the mainstays of society.
- The B.Ed course renders a hopeful capable of grasping the mental standards of development and advancement. While investigating the individual contrasts of the understudies one encourages which encourages an appropriate comprehension of their requests and needs.
- This course requests applicants to be vocal and conversant in their discourse while being proficient at problem-understanding since educating at the secondary school level is an extremely testing job.
- The educational program of the B.Ed course covers huge regions of human advancement. Brain science just as specialization subjects and contains subjects like kids improvement, pedagogy, and other language papers among others.
- The B.Ed job extension and work openings are huge and direction an immense measure of regard because of the noble idea of the instructor profession.
- To encourage induction into the B.Ed educational plan. Numerous colleges and universities direct placement tests to choose the understudies who have appreciable information and learning capabilities. Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] is a test conducted by the Central Government and is seen as the benchmark placement test for the B.Ed educational program.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th