Education Courses After 12th: In India, like engineering & management programs, There is a range of education courses also, that can be followed after 12th completion. The programs aim to develop teaching skills in learners. Programs like B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed etc., are available as education courses in many institutes in India.
In education courses, theoretical and practical teaching and learning processes are followed. By following the instructions in the teaching-learning process, candidates learn how to impart quality education in the most accurate way. There is an average salary income range of 6 LPA and 13 LPA for education-based professionals.
- There are many courses that enable students to pursue the teaching profession. These education courses after 12th are available in many government colleges & private institutes.
- Students of any stream like science, arts & commerce can apply for five-year UG integrated education courses after the 12th. Courses like BSc+BEd, BCom+BEd, BEl.Ed & more are available.
- Interested students have to appear for some entrance test, which is tentatively conducted in May/August.
- 12th graders commonly ask questions of this nature. Fortunately, they have several options available to them.
- A Bachelor of Education (BEd) is a 3-year degree program after graduating from college. The program focuses on teaching and education skills. In addition to BEd, there are many courses to choose from (MEd, Ph.D., MPhil). Education departments employ professionals.
- Having completed intermediate education, students have a basic understanding that further studies can be selected according to a chosen stream of interest, which they can then use to establish their career goals.
- After completing high school programs, students can choose their Undergraduate programs or Diploma programs. Any student in the 11th or 12th grade can explore interest-based or career-based programs, which can enhance their personal and professional lives.
Education Courses After 12th Admission
The first week of January is when the education courses after 12th admission begin. The last date till aspirants can apply to some university appeared in the fourth week of December. There are many approved universities in India that offer diploma, and degree education courses.
Candidates must select between education programs offered in the online, traditional, and distance learning modes at universities like the Indira Gandhi National Open University, Jadavpur University, SRM University, etc. The application form for admission would be accepted primarily online. But, offline modes are practiced in some universities.
The application form fee for education courses after 12th is seen from INR 325 to INR 1,500. The same fee must be paid by applicants in order to submit an application. Performance on entrance exams and qualifying exams determines admission to education programs.
Education Courses After 12th
After graduating their class 12, students have various options, and pursuing an education course is one of them. Teaching is a common profession among students, and students aspire to be teachers and professors in schools, preschools, colleges, and higher institutions.
- Following the completion of high school, undergraduate studies usually last three to four years. The Integrated program, however, is a five-year program.
- In 12th grade, students have the option of choosing between business, arts, PCM, or PCB courses.
- After 12th grade, many students take PCM engineering courses and basic science courses. Students can also choose from a variety of business and arts courses. After the 12th PCM, students can take advantage of booming careers by taking.
Students that wish to get teaching job placements must have completed any one of the education courses. There are various education courses to choose from, and some of the common courses are BEd, BPEd, DEIEd, DEd, Certificate Courses in Inclusive Education, etc.
Diploma and certificate courses take a minimum of 2 years to complete, and UG courses require 3 to 4 years. Students that wish to pursue education courses must have Grade 12 graduation from a recognized board. The admission is based on merit, but students must have graduated with a minimum of 50%.
The graduates of education courses have a high employment rate in academic institutions. The graduates can work as professors, lecturers, preschool teachers, secondary teachers, and primary school teachers.
List of Education Courses After 12th
There are various UG, diploma, and Certificate courses to choose from after Class 10 + 2 graduation. Below is a list of top education courses.
- BEd: Many colleges in India offer a BEd or Bachelor in Education. The course is available in regular and distance modes, and it is a two-year undergraduate course.
- BPEd: The full form is Bachelor of Physical Education. It is a three-year undergraduate course, and graduates are taught sports and exercises.
- DEd: The full form is Diploma in Education. It is a one-year Diploma course that provides training programs to students that aspire to work in the teaching field.
There are many universities in India that provide Diplomas in Elementary Education. It includes both Government and private universities. Students who are interested in this professional diploma course must have qualified 12th with 55% marks. Most universities grant admission on the basis of merit.
Education Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
All the education courses after 12th are offered by the universities like B.El.Ed, BEd. The candidates who want to apply for the grant of seats in these courses provided by the university must have passed 12th-level exams with a minimum of 60% marks.
Education Courses After 12th: Types
The Aspirants can pursue all these courses as part-time, regular, online, or distance education.
- The Program’s features are to make the understudy instructors compose and take part in intra-institutional and between-institutional exercises on subjects of educational importance. A participatory encouraging methodology is adopted to help understudy instructors create intelligent thinking and addressing abilities. The emphasis is additionally on creating research inclination and basic reasoning.
- The educational plan of the BEd course syllabus covers the basics of education, student, and learning while at the same time investigating the inborn connection between an instructor and an understudy. Qualities and morals, for example, discipline, getting, persistence, and determination, are taught in the possibility to augment their efficiency.
The Various Subjects Include DEd In The BEd Courses
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Psychology
There is no doubt that a great educator should be capable of managing adolescents who have differing attitudes and come from different socioeconomic classes with a high level of skill while maintaining each child’s unique capabilities and philosophies in an efficient manner.
Moreover, BEd educational programs emphasize the importance of the mind-making process of the students, which makes it easier for the instructor to establish a connection between the educator and the aspirant. A number of tips are provided to assist the instructor in instilling a combination of qualities and morals in an applicant that will provide the best possible outcome.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To make a pool of successful and skilled educators.
- To dissect the education learning condition crosswise over various schools (Government, Private, Government DEd, International, and World Schools).
- And to sharpen understudy instructors about different social and educational issues.
Why BEd Course Is Good For You?
Bachelor of Education [BEd] courses provide a foundation for understanding the affective influence of knowledge on learning and teaching. With the aim of providing quality education to students, it builds one’s relational skills and broadens one’s psychological bandwidth.
One will learn all the techniques for the best teaching style. The best thing about the course is that it can be completed in only two years. Students get scholarships from the government and the fee is also refundable through the scholarships.
The Advantages of Pursuing A Career as A Teacher Are
- Job satisfaction
- Job security
- Tremendous respect
- High earnings etc
Education Courses After 12th: Top Colleges List
|Sri Sai College of Education||Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology|
|Bharat College of Education||Lady Irwin College|
|Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College Of Education||R.C. Institute Of Technology|
|Sardar Chanan Singh Ghumman Memorial College Of Education||Kamal Institute Of Higher Education & Advanced Technology|
|Br College Of Education||Bk Institute Of Education And Technology|
|Geeta Adarsh College Of Education||Amity Institute Of Education|
|Lord Krishna College Of Education||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College|
|Seth Banarsi Dass College Of Education||Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College|
|Maa Bala Sundri College Of Education||Bharati College|
|Sohan Lal Dav College Of Education||Indira Gandhi Institute Of Physical Education And Sports Sciences|
|Mata Shanti Devi Memorial College Of Education For Women||Mata Sundri College For Women|
|Shivalik College Of Education||Basudev Somani College|
|Chitkara School Of Hospitality||Karavali College|
|Government College Of Education||All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing|
|Post Graduate Government College||Vivekananda BEd College|
|Dev Samaj College Of Education||BGS College Of Education|
|State Institute Of Education||Anjuman College Of Education|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Technology & Sciences||Anantsadiidya DEd College|
|Shri Vishnu Engineering College For Women||Allamaprabhu BEd College|
|Raghu Institute Of Technology||Al Badar Med College|
|Santhiram Engineering College Nandyal||Aet College Of Education|
|St Wilfreds Teacher’s Training College||Basaveshwar College Of Education|
|Government Engineering College||Chauson College Of Education|
|Geeta Bajaj Women Teacher Training Institute||B.V.V.S.College Of Education|
|Biyani Girls BEd College||Blde Association’s College|
|Rajasthan Shikshak Prashishan Vidyapeeth||Ravi College Of Education|
|Mirza Ghalib Teachers Training College||Kle Society College Of Education|
|Islamia Teachers Training College||Leelavathi Shetty College Of Education|
|Dr.Sp College Of Teacher Education||JSS Institute Of Education|
|St Xavier’s College Of Education||Hasanamba College Of Education|
|Tapindu Institute Of Higher Studies||Government College Of Teacher Education|
|College Of Commerce, Arts & Science||Godutai College Of Education For Women|
|Lady Shri Ram College For Women||Digvijay Rural College Of Education|
|Miranda House||Chikodi Taluka Education Society’s College Of Education|
|Kasturi Ram College Of Higher Education||Srk College Of Education|
|Shaikh College Of Education||Rajeev Institute Of Education|
|Hills College Of Teacher Education||Navodaya College Of Education|
|Rk Sanatombi Devi College Of Education||Mohammadi College Of Education|
|Waikhom Mani Girl’s College|
Most Selective Education Courses After 12th
Here are some of most favorite Undergraduate courses that are usually chosen by students nowadays check out the list given below:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
Education Courses After 12th: Job Opportunity
- The teacher’s profession is considered to be a noble help to society. The chance to impact future ages is significant to the mainstays of the community.
- The BEd course renders a hopeful capable of grasping the mental standards of development and advancement. While investigating the understudies’ contrasts, one encourages an appropriate comprehension of their requests and needs.
- This course requests applicants to be vocal and conversant in their discourse while being proficient at problem-understanding since educating at the secondary school level is an extremely testing job.
- The educational program of the BEd course covers huge regions of human advancement. Brain science is just a specialized subject and contains subjects like kids’ improvement, pedagogy, and other language papers.
- The aim is to encourage students to enroll in the BEd educational program. Understudies who possess a decent level of knowledge and learning abilities are selected by colleges and universities through placement tests. Teacher Eligibility Tests [TETs] are conducted by the Central Government and are the benchmark placement tests for education programs.
Top Job Profiles of Education Courses After 12th
The Field of Education programmes offers many career opportunities after completing 12th. Here are some of the best working areas for education courses after 12th:
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Administration
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Educational Technology
- Career Counseling
Education Courses After 12th FAQs?
Question 1: Which science courses are available after Class 12th?
Answer: Students can choose from courses like BTech/BE, Integrated MTech, BCA, BArch, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharma, Nursing, and Paramedical after completing class 12 with Science. Students may also choose from BCom, Economics Honours, Maths Honours, Statistics Honours, Criminology, Forensic Science, BBA, BMS, BJMY, BJC, LLB, Fashion Designing, Graphic Designing, Animation, Interior Decoration, and many more.
Question 2: What education courses after 12th are available?
Answer: After Class 12th, the most popular professional courses are CA, CS, ICWAI, ITI, Journalism, Mass Communication, Fashion Designing, Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Data Entry, Internet Designing, Nursing, Beauty, and Wellness, Physiotherapy, Commercial Piloting, etc.
Question 3: How many grades are required to get into college for education courses after 12th grade?
Answer: It is mandatory for students who wish to continue their education at colleges affiliated with state, local, or UGC universities to maintain a grade point average of at least 50 percent. For those students in the Reserved Category, a cumulative grade point average of 45% is required. Some colleges require students to meet certain grade thresholds if they want to be accepted.
Be the first to leave a review.