GLS University Fee Structure 2021-22: Currently, the university has over 25000 students that studied at various levels. There are more than 500 faculties that are teaching these students. University was established in 2015 as a private university. It is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC). GLS University is established in the year 2015, to provide the best education with higher and creative learning in class. university provides the various courses in the different-2 specialization. The student can take admission easily.
students can get the admission online or offline in the university from the website, the major courses are provided by the university are professional and technical course that are listed below. The vision has of this university to create value based on economic, social, and environmental development and apart from this university promote the world-class education provider in this country. If any student is interested in admission at the GLS University then they can apply. The admission process will be done based on the entrance examination. here is the link to the admission process.
- GLS University Fee BBA will be Rs.46,100 Per year fee for students must be passed, Intermediate degree with 50%.
- MBA charges Rs.62,200 GLSU Annual Fee of the students must be passed the Bachelor’s degree with 50% check here.
- B.Des will be Around Rs. 2.8 Lakhs Yearly GLSU Eligibility criteria students must be passed, Intermediate degree.
- B.Com Course Fee will be Rs.32,210 Per year GLS University for students must be passed, Intermediate degree.
GLS University Fee Structure Highlights
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||Rs. 350/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.500/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 550/-|
GLS University Fee Structure 2021-22
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||Rs.25,550|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||Rs.25,560|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||3 years||Rs.48,572|
|B.SC (Audiology)||3 years||Rs.42,350|
|B.SC (Biology)||3 years||Rs.42,604|
|Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering||4 years||Rs.148,244|
|Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) CHEMICAL||4 years||Rs.148,702|
|Ph.D. Commerce||3 years||Rs.70,040|
GLS University UG Courses & Fees
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 years||Rs.1,38,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 years||Rs.96,600|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||3 years||Rs.96,600|
|Bachelor of Design||4 years||Rs.11,20,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 years||Rs.1,44,900|
|Bachelor of Science + MSc||5 years||Rs.2,97,000|
|B.Des. Fashion Design||4 years||Rs.11,20,000|
GLS University PG Courses & Fees
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year(s)||Rs.25,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||Rs.1,30,000|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||Rs.3,15,000|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 year(s)||Rs.50,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||Rs.2,00,000|
|[B.Sc] + [M.Sc]||5 year(s)||Rs.2,97,000|
|[B.Des] + [M.Des]||5 year(s)||Rs.13,50,000|
|[BBA] + [MBA]||5 year(s)||Rs.4,32,000|
GLS University Diploma Fees
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Courses Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Fee|
|PGDCA Computer Applications||Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC recognized University.||Rs.25,000|
GLS University MCA Fees
|Course Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Fee|
|Integrated M.Sc. Information Technology||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent||Rs.1,30,020|
|Integrated MBA Finance||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent||Rs.2,00,080|
|Integrated MBA Human Resource Management||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent||Rs.2,00,100|
|Integrated MBA Marketing||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent||Rs.2,00,060|
|M.Com. Commerce||Bachelor’s Degree (B.Com./ BBA/ BMS) with relevant||Rs.50,000|
|M.Sc. Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science||Rs.1,30,000|
|MBA Finance||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.||Rs.2,00,020|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.||Rs.2,00,040|
|MBA Marketing||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.||Rs.2,00,000|
|MCA Computer Applications||Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate.||Rs.3,15,000|
|MCA (Lateral Entry) Computer Applications||Bachelor of Computer Applications OR Bachelor of Science (IT/ Computer).||Rs.3,15,020|
GLS University Ph.D. Fees
|Courses Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Fee|
|Ph.D. Commerce||Master’s Degree or M.Phil. with at least 55% marks||Rs.70040|
|Ph.D. Computer Applications & Information Technology||Master’s Degree or M.Phil. with at least 55% marks||Rs.70020|
|Ph.D. Design||Master’s Degree or M.Phil. with at least 55% marks||Rs.70060|
|Ph.D. Interdisciplinary||Master’s Degree or M.Phil. with at least 55% marks||Rs.70080|
|Ph.D. Management||Master’s Degree or M.Phil. with at least 55% marks||Rs.70000|
GLS University Other Application Fees
|Application form fee||Rs. 2000,|
|Application form fee by post||Rs. 2200|
|Prospectus fees||Rs. 2000-2200|
|Hostel||Rs. 50,000 to 70,000|
- Register yourself by providing a valid mobile number and email id.
- The applicant will get the confirmation Email.
- Login through email and password.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Pay your fee via debit card, net banking, etc.
- The application fee is INR 2000.
- After paying your fee, get a fee receipt from the bank.
- Submit the complete application process.
Approvals and Recognitions
- Gujarat Government Gazette
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
University provides academic facilities for the students. GLS University has state-of-the-art academic infrastructure equipped with all modern facilities required for academics. Such as:
- Class rooms are enabled with the proper seating and discussion arrangements. There are many facilities available in the classrooms such as wireless connectivity, LCD projectors, and overhead projectors, and audio-video aids to support. Classrooms are equipped with Air-Conditioned and IT Tools.
- University has the finest library with thousands of books, e-books, journals, online subscriptions of e-journals, newspapers, and magazines. There is also available the facility of the software, which is useful to search the required books or options on particular topics or subjects. International and National Journals available for the students.
- GLS University has a well-equipped IT infrastructure for studies and project Work. IT Infrastructure of the university contains advanced computer labs, licensed software versions, e-mail accounts for all the students, video conferencing systems, and Internet facilities. The infrastructure of the university is secured with the latest firewalls and antivirus software.
- GLS University has developed separate discussion and seminar halls. It can be utilized for various debates, discussions, project and paper presentations, creative displays, etc. by the students.
- University organized the “I M Nanavati Sports Celebration” in various games like football, Kabbadi, Volleyball, Badminton ( Singles/Doubles), Cricket. many students from various departments participate with great enthusiasm in the Celebration of Sports. Students also participate in Athletics like various running races, Long jump, Relay Race, shot put, and discus throw.
- GLS University also celebrates the various functions, organizes cultural events, talent hunt programs, and celebrates annual day functions.
Some Of The Features Of Gls University
- GLS University has a good state-of-art infrastructure. It also offers fine modern facilities for students.
- The classrooms are well equipped with IT and air-conditioned tools.
- The university offers a degree in UG, PG, and diploma level.
- The fee structure of the university is normal and affordable.
- The university also offers annual day functions and talent hunt programs for the students.
- The university offers financial assistance to students based on their performance.
- It also offers an affordable hostel and computer labs.
- The university also offers Merit-Cum-Means scholarships for meritorious and bright students.
The main objective of the university is to give the student the ideal level of the education program. The institution offers various outstanding educational contributions at national and international levels.
Faculties of Apex University
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Prin. P C Upadhyay||Principal|
|Dr. S.S.Sodha||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Mala A. Dani||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Dharini Patel||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Divyang Shah||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Hastimal Sagara||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Avni A. Shah||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Nimisha Shah||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Ankit A. Bhojak||Assistant Professor|
GLS University scholarship
The university awards scholarships to those individuals who secure high marks among the top-50’s university examinations of Gujarat. It may offer full as well as half-semester fee reimbursement. Various scholarships are offered by the university like post-matric and talent hunt scholarships etc.
University provides the Placement record for all field students. Many students got the Job through the Placement Drive which is conducted every year in the university. Many companies visit the University and place the students. Here are the names of some companies visiting the University regularly-
Internship: For this college offered the internship opportunity after graduating, Many companies are given opportunities such as axis bank, Birla Sunlife, franklin Templeton, and many others offer jobs.
- Aegon Life Insurance
- Big Ideas
- Camex Wellness
- Capital First Limited
- Capital via
- Care Ratings
- Claris Injectables Ltd
- Alembic Pharma
- All Deals
- Bajaj Corp Ltd
- BankimDoshi Financial Service Pvt. Ltd.
- Berger Paints
- Bharti Axa Life Insurance
- Dexter Consultancy
- Edwise International
- Elitecore Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- E-Procurement Technologies Ltd
- Exide Batteries
- Flamingo Travels
- Flourish Pure Foods Private Limited
- Rubik Infotech Pvt Ltd
- S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Salasar Organics Pvt Ltd.
- Sales India
- Sanghi Industries Ltd
- SBI Mutual Fund
- Mr. Sudhir Nanavati (President)
- Mr. Devang Nanavati (Vice President)
- Dr. Hitesh Ruparel (Director General)
- Dr. B.H. Joshi Executive (Director)
- Ms. ParuJaykrishna (Member)
- Mr. Pankaj Patel (Member)
- Dr. Tejas Patel (Member)
- Mr. Bhadresh Shah (Member)
- Dr. B.A. Prajapati (Member)
- Ms. Vaibhavi Nanavati (Member)
Frequently asked questions
Q1) Is the eligibility criteria for admission is different?
Ans: Yes, the eligibility criteria for all courses are different.
Q2) Can I change my personal and educational detail after form submission?
Ans: Yes, you can change it.
Q3) How to apply to GLS University?
Ans: Candidates can easily apply to GLS university online. They need to fill the form by visiting the official website. Link: http://admission.glsuniversity.ac.in/
Q4) What type of institute university is?
Ans: It is a private-type institute.
Q5) Name the entrance test to get admission to this university?
Ans: CMAT is an entrance exam test that helps the student to take admission to the university.
GLS University, GLS Campus, Opp. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380006. Phone: +91 79 26440532, 26468513. Fax: +91 79 26445958
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned of this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.