Haryana ITI Admission 2021: ITI enrollment in Haryana is overseen by the Haryana Skill Development and Industrial Training Department. It is a state-level admission process that takes place once a year. Admission will be available in a variety of private and public ITIs. Admission is open in a variety of ITI trades in Engineering and non-engineering through this program. From September 2021, the online application process for Haryana ITI admission will begin. The application form of ITI Haryana Admission 2021 is available online at itiharyana.gov.in.
An admission merit list does on the performance of aspirants in the written exam. The Department of Industrial Training Haryana (DITH) strictly makes the merit list purely on a performance basis. The merit list declaration date announces after the written exam. The students can check their names when they upload on the website of Haryana ITI.
ITI is a short form for the Indian industrial training institute. On the map of Haryana, there are many universities offering degree programs in technology, technical & industries. Many ITIs include in the universities with a letter of approval from the University Grants commission India. All these institutes are declared legal, approved & authenticated based on the approval letter of UGC. These institutes allow the candidates to register themselves for admission through electronic or physical methods of the registry.
- 06 October 2021: Online admission has been started for the academic session 2021-22. the last date of submission of the application form is extended till 07 October 2021. (Source)
Haryana ITI Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana ITI|
|Full-Form||Haryana Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana|
Haryana ITI Admission 2021-22
The offline facility for applications will not be available and will be submitted online. Until Rs.100 is paid by general candidates and Rs.50 by SC/ST candidates. The students should remember the schedule of the admission process. Help them in going through every phase of admission quickly. There we will share the program; have a look at this.
- The notification of announcing registration form – second week of June.
- The last date to edit and submit the form – second week of July.
- The release of Admit card – third week of July.
- Results out with merit list and the counseling – will announce after the exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Haryana ITI Admission 2021 Last Date
|Last Date of Admission||07 October 2021|
Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. The eligibility will decide whether you will appear for the exam or not. Let us see all the points that determine your eligibility. The merit list is a crucial way to select students at Haryana ITI for admission in different courses. Students who are eligible for Technical classes can apply for these programs. Institutes conducted the entrance exams before being given access. If anyone is seeking entry to Haryana ITI. they must possess 10th or 12th class qualifications. The aspirant must qualify for the written exam with a fluent score and be on the merit list. After merit list declaration, the counseling of Haryana ITI is a critical phase.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years. The maximum period should not exceed 44 years. It is calculated from the date of 1 August 2019.
- The student must possess a senior secondary certificate—the minimum academic requirement for ITI Admission. Sometimes, different trade has different needs. So a higher old secondary certificate is also demanded with mathematics and science as the main subject.
- The additional requirement is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.
Haryana ITI Application Form Process 2021
The notification will issue on the authorized website about the registration form. The interested student should invest time filling the state to help them register their names for admission. Online and offline as well. For online, you have to visit the authorized website. You have to register there using your information and log in through your credentials. The web portal will direct you to the form. It would help if you filled it in using your correct information. Once or twice before submitting it. After you have provided your details, then click on submit.
How to Apply?
- Step 1. To apply for admission to college or university, go to the official website.
- Step 2. Candidates need to fill application through the online application form.
- Step 3. In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Step 4. Incomplete/incorrect applications or forms with errors will be rejected.
- Step 5. Payment can make through credit/debit cards of the application fee + entrance exam fee.
- Step 6. If candidate wants to make payment of the fees by cash, they can do so through bank e-challan.
- Step 7. The candidate will receive an email and sms confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
- Step 8. Take out the fee receipt.
If you fill the form through the web portal, you have to upload some scanned documents. These documents are essential which will take your attention more.
- Your photograph has passport size. The digital size should not exceed 50kb.
- Your hand-signed signature. The digital size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Xerox of class 8 result
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10 or 10+2 mark sheet
- UG/PG degree
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Application Fee 150 -300 INR
The fee structure divides into different subtypes. There is also a development fee which includes the building fees for 120 rupees per year. The tuition fees for the student of Haryana are somewhat less than the other state students. The Haryana student has to 150 rupees whereas the other state has to pay 300 rupees.
The administration will declare the results on its official website. The results are based on the merit list. There is a domicile reservation for the students of Haryana. Along with that, there is a 20% SC quota reservation, 27% Obc quota reservation, and 10% EWS. The students of Haryana are selected first on the merit list when called for counseling. Students will call for seat allotment based on this merit list.
The merit list follows the counseling procedure. The counseling date announces on the website of Haryana ITI after the merit list declaration. The students are required to check the website of Haryana ITI daily not to miss the counseling schedule. On the day of counseling, the documents of aspirants will be verified and awarded to the wishing departments. If anyone misses that day, they will be disqualified for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for UGDC?
Ans: Candidates must be 10th pass
Q: Does the university teach candidates technical subjects?
Ans: University teaches these subjects.
Q: Where are these universities located?
Ans: All across the state of Haryana.
- Phone No.: +91 9304110001
- Address: Kaithal, Haryana, India
- Email Id: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th