Haryana ITI Admission 2022-23: The Haryana Government’s Skill Development & Industrial Training Department will soon begin accepting applications for ITI programs. Candidates can enroll in courses such as Carpenter, Electroplater, Fitter, Solar Technician, Turner, and many more. Admissions for the year 2022 will start tentatively on September 16th, 2022. The last date for submitting application forms is expected to be 30th September 2022. The registration in the Haryana ITI portal can be online.
The minimum eligibility for specific courses will be the 8th grade, yet maximum courses will be offered upon passing the 10th grade (based on the 10+2 system). Admission will be based on merit, followed by a counseling session. Haryana ITI offers a 20% reservation for SC students while disabled students can get a 4% reservation.
Haryana ITI Admission Fee: The Haryana ITI admission fee for general category students in 2022 will be INR 100. The fee for reserved applicants will be INR 50. The late fee is 500 INR, and it will be applied after the scheduled last date. Students interested in learning more about the ITI admissions for Haryana 2022 may read the sections below.
Haryana ITI Latest News
- Skill Development & Industrial Training Department will soon start registration for ITI Admission session 2022.
Haryana ITI Admission Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana|
Haryana ITI Admission 2022-23
Haryana Industrial Training Institute will soon start admission for 2022-23. The offline facility for applications will not be available, so it must be submitted online. Until Rs 100 is paid by general candidates and Rs 50 by SC/ST candidates. The students should remember the schedule of the admission process. Pre-registration for the Haryana ITI Admission 2021 began on 1 July 2022. You can access the ITI Haryana Admission Online Form 2021 Direct Link below and fill out the online application before the deadline. Pre-registration for ITI Courses for the academic year 20222-23 is being conducted online by the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department of Haryana. Applications can be submitted from 03 August 2022. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria details and only eligible candidates can register before the last date.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- The notification for registration form – second week of August.
- The last date to edit and submit the form – second week of September.
- The release of Admit card – third week of October.
- Results out with merit list and the counseling – will announce after the exam.
Haryana ITI Admission Eligibility
Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Haryana ITI admission. The eligibility will decide whether one will appear for the exam or not. Let us see all the points that determine your eligibility. The merit list is a crucial way to select students at Haryana ITI for admission in different courses. Students who are eligible for Technical classes can apply for these programs. Institutes conducted the entrance exams before being given access. If anyone is seeking entry to Haryana ITI. They must possess 8th or 10th class qualifications. The aspirant must qualify for the written exam with a fluent score and be on the merit list. After merit list declaration, the counseling of Haryana ITI is a critical phase.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years. The maximum period should not exceed 44 years. It is calculated from the date of 1 October 2021.
- The student must possess a senior secondary certificate—the minimum academic requirement for ITI Admission. Sometimes, different trade has different needs. So a higher old secondary certificate is also demanded with mathematics and science as the main subject.
- The additional requirement is that the student must be a citizen of India.
Haryana ITI Application Form Process 2022
The notification regarding the Haryana ITI Admission form will be issued on the authorized website in September 2022. The interested student can give time in filling the form online by following below steps:
- For online, Students have to visit the authorized website of Haryana ITI Admission- https://itiharyanaadmissions.nic.in/
- One has to register there using the correct email ID & Mobile Number.
- Log in through registered credentials.
- After Login, The window will direct the form on the screen.
- Fill out the application form correctly. Please read the information filled once or twice before submitting it.
- Click on submit.
- Pay the asked application form fee through any payment gateway.
If you fill the form through the web portal, you have to upload some scanned documents. These documents are essential which will take your attention more.
- Your photograph has passport size. The digital size should not exceed 50kb.
- Your hand-signed signature. The digital size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Xerox of class 8 result
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10 or 10+2 mark sheet
- UG/PG degree
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
The administration will declare the results on its official website. The results are based on the merit list. There is a domicile reservation for the students of Haryana. Along with that, there is a 20% SC quota reservation, 27% Obc quota reservation, and 10% EWS. The students of Haryana are selected first on the merit list when called for counseling. Students will call for seat allotment based on this merit list.
The merit list follows the counseling procedure. The counseling date announces on the website of Haryana ITI after the merit list declaration. The students are required to check the website of Haryana ITI daily not to miss the counseling schedule. On the day of counseling, the documents of aspirants will be verified and awarded to the wishing departments. If anyone misses that day, they will be disqualified for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for UGDC?
Ans: Candidates must be 10th pass
Q: Does the university teach candidates technical subjects?
Ans: University teaches these subjects.
Q: Where are these universities located?
Ans: All across the state of Haryana.
Haryana ITI Contact Details
- Phone No.: +91 9304110001
- Address: Kaithal, Haryana, India
- Email Id: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.