IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU TEE examination form December at exam.ignou.ac.in. Those students who wish to present in the term-end examinations have to fill out and submit the IGNOU exam form before 31 October 2022.
Students are required to pay IGNOU exam fee of Rs.200 for each theory and practical examination. Candidates can pay the fee for the IGNOU exam by using credit cards, debit cards, and, net banking. The IGNOU term-end examinations in December 2022 are likely to start on, 02 December 2022 and will end on 05 January 2023.
The last date for IGNOU December 2022 TEE is extended upto 15 November 2022, for the Submission of assignments for MAPC program of IGNOU-GOAL, Guyana.
Steps to fill out the IGNOU exam form December 2022:
- First visit to the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- When the link is open, click on “Online submission of examination form for December 2022 TEE”.
- Click on Proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Enter your program code, and enrollment number, and select your exam center region after clicking on submit.
- Pay IGNOU 2022 Exam Form Fee Through the Following Modes – Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking (Only Through HDFC OR IDBI Bank).
Those Students who are unable to fill out the IGNOU December TEE Exam Form 2022 due to any reason, they can fill it with a late fee of Rs.1100 from 01 November to 15 November 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|