JNCU Fee Structure 2023: One of the most well-known and advanced learning Universities is JNCU (Jananayak Chandrashekhar University). MA, MSc, B.El.Ed, BSc, BA, and numerous other degrees with a wide range of specializations. On @jncu.ac.in, students can get all the information they need regarding JNCU (Jananayak Chandrashekhar University) costs.
- Undergraduate (UG) courses: The fee for UG courses ranges from Rs. 22,204 to Rs. 32,700 per year.
- Postgraduate (PG) courses: The fee for PG courses ranges from Rs. 22,250 to Rs. 32,750 per year.
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) programs: The fee for Ph.D. programs is Rs. 15,620 per year.
Jananayak Chandrashekhar University (JNCU) is a state university in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh that was established by the state of Uttar Pradesh in 2016 and has 122 colleges affiliated to it. In the Ballia district, there are 122 colleges that were once associated with Varanasi’s Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, which was established by Mahatma Gandhi. Jan Nayak University is located in Ballia. As well as discussing the University Fee Structure, we also discuss other information that is relevant to students.
JNCU Fee Structure 2023 Latest Updates:
- JNCU Fee for the BCom Course is Rs.32,700, the BA Course is approx. Rs.32,700, the BBA Sales and Marketing Course is approx. Rs.40,228, and the BSc Course is Rs.22,204.
- The fee for the Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA) Course is approx. Rs.40,402,
- JNCU charges Rs.15,600 for the Annual Fee of the BEd course.
- JNCU fee for the MA is Around Rs.22,250, and MSc Course is approx. Rs.32,750.
- JNCU fee for the Doctoral(Ph.D.) The program is approx. Rs.15,620.
Furthermore, Candidates must pay the registration fee at JNCU in order to enroll in courses that they wish to take. As a result of the article on the JNCU fee structure, the following fee structure is provided for students and faculty at JNCU:
JNCU Fee Structure Highlights
|University Name||Jananayak Chandrashekhar University|
|Admission Page||JNCU Admission|
|Also Known As||JNCU Ballia|
|Type Of University||State University|
|Location||Shaheed Ismark, Basantpur, Uttar Pradesh|
JNCU Fee Structure 2023
|BA (Fine Arts)||Three years||Rs.32,700|
|BBA Sales and Marketing||Rs.40,228|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||Rs.40,402|
|BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)||Rs.32,700|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||Rs.22,204|
JNCU Fee Structure UG Course 2023
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Fees (Approx)|
|B.Com||10+2 with minimum 45% marks||Rs.32,700|
JNCU PG Fees 2023
At Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, students have the option of enrolling in a variety of postgraduate courses in different specializations. These programs are open to students who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by UGC. On average, an MSc course costs 20,000 to 35,000 Indian Rupees (INR).
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Fees (Approx)|
|M.Sc||Graduation with minimum 50% marks||Rs.32,750|
|MA||Graduation with minimum 50% marks||Rs.22,250|
JNCU Fee Structure 2023 for MA
|MA Hindi||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA English||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Sociology||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Economics||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Political Science||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Home Science||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archeology||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
|MA Middle and Modern History||Graduation with at least 50%||2804+500|
For more information, please click here.
JNCU Ph.D. Fees 2023:
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Fees (Approx)|
|Ph.D.||Masters with a minimum of 60%||Rs.15,620|
JNCU Fee Structure Payment Process
At Jananayak Chandrashekhar University students can pay the fee online. Online JNCU fee payment process is given below. To pay the JNCU fee online follow the given step:
- Go to the main website: http://jncu.in/
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Select Admission “2023-24”
- Click on “Click here to pay the campus admission fee.”
- The “Pay Admission Fee” page will appear.
- Choose yes or no. (Printout and payment leftover)
- Select yes or no (Previously registered)
- Choose a subject from the list.
- Enter the Required Details
- Check the Application Fee
- Click on “Click To Submit and Pay.”
- Pay the fee with a Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, or Mobile Banking.
JNCU Contact Details
- Address: Jananayak Chandrashekhar University Ballia, Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 9412618197
- Source: Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Jannayak University Institute’s pin code is?
Ans: Jananayak Chandrashekhar University is located in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, Pin code: 27731.
Ques 2: Is there a toll-free number for JNCU?
Ans: Helpline Mobile number for Online queries: 9453096308, P.R.O. (9415319547)
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned by this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit the official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.