Medical Courses After 12th: Being a medical student gives a proud vibe to students who have just completed their 12th Class. Students who have completed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology can choose from a wide range of medical degrees after graduation, which could lead to the prospect of a lucrative job.
After passing the 12th from science or related background and aiming to join the medical field, then have a look at the list of the best medical courses for you below to make your dream true.
- Diploma In Nursing
- B Pharma
Students start their real journey in the field of professionalism soon after they complete their 12th. It is time for the candidates to make a specific choice in Medical courses after 12th. They want to study higher and construct the profession.
The article below provides a list of medical courses both NEET exam-qualified and nonqualified candidates may take. Go through the article to learn about medical courses & colleges after 12th, the acceptance of exams for eligibility, and options for careers available.
In addition to MBBS and BDS, which are the most important priority for the majority of applicants, however, additional medical courses are available after the 12th, including Paramedics, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Veterinary and AYUSH, which students can take. While admission to most medical programs after the 12th grade is via NEET-UG, some courses accept other national or state-level entrance exams.
List of Medical Courses After 12th
- BHMS (Homeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc in Optometry
- BSc in Speech Therapy
- BSc in Audiology
- BSc in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- And Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- BPharm Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics
- BSc in Operation Theatre Technology
- BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc Medical Lab Technology
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc Microbiology Integrated
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Neurophysiology Technology
- BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology
Medical Diploma Courses After 12th
The students can opt for med diploma courses at all levels of education:
- D.Pharm: It is different from BPharm. It stands for Doctor of Pharmacy. Its duration is six years.
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Medical Image Technology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency
- Diploma in Audiometry Technician
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- And Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- And Diploma in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS)
- And Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
Medical Certificate Courses After 12th
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Nursing Care Assistant (Certificate)
- ECG Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Dialysis Technician
- X-Ray/Radiology Assistant (or Technician)
- CT Scan Technician
- MRI Technician
Are you searching for the top medical School in India after the 12th to start the this field?
There are various medical programs in India provided by reputable research and medical institutes. This article contains the top medical schools in India you could look into after completing your 12th Class.
Most of these courses are through NEET or based on good marks in the Class 12 examinations. Additionally, there is a significant demand for paramedics in India. Suppose you’re an individual who has empathy and wishes to impact the lives of others.
In that case, Paramedics’ careers could be an excellent fit for you.
Medical Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23
There are many medical courses available in India. The courses are available in all three types of universities such as Government, Semi-government and Private universities. The students need to clear the entrance exams to get admission in government colleges, while those who pass the entrance exam but do not get seats in government colleges can get admission in semi-government colleges.
To take medical programs after the 12th grade, students must take classes in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics until the 12th grade. Educationiconnect has created a list of medical programs to help you sort them by popularity, in order of their popularity, together with their durations and cost.
Costs for these top medical programs in India depend on the kind of institution, as private colleges generally have higher prices when compared to government-run institutions. Find out about the best medical schools as well as the NEET cuts here.
Take a look at some of India’s most well-known medical programs and the entrance tests you must pass to gain the right place in these medical schools after the 12th. There are also options to pursue one or two of these programs after completing your B.Sc. Learn more about the courses below.
Medical Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in any of the Medical Courses after 12th, one is mandated to complete the eligibility requirements:
- 50 percent in 12th with PCM and clearing NEET-UG is required for MBBS admission
- OBC/SC/ST candidates will have 10 relaxations for admission to MBBS
- Scoring 50 percent with PCB in 12th and qualifying the NEET is Mandatory BDS Admission.
- Passing 12th with 50 percent from the recognized board is enough for admission in the BPT (No such Entrance requirement).
- Applicant can do Diploma in Nursing After passing the 12th with relevant subjects. The minimum mark required is 50 percent.
- The admission in BPharma shall be obtained after passing 12th with either PCB or PCM of minimum score 50.
- You want to do an MBBS course for 5.5 years. In the MBBS course, you learn about Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical fields. Graduates of the MBBS program work as doctors. Medical Courses After 12th.
- Students could apply for the MBBS program if they took PCB in 12th grade.
- BDS is among the best medical degrees in India.
- The BDS program lasts for five years, with a year-long rotating internship at the end of the program.
- As part of the BDS program, students will learn about dental surgery and how to do it in practice.
- Admission to BDS is reserved for those who have passed the NEET-UG with a minimum score.
Medical Courses After 12th: Entrance Exam
- NEET: The National level medical entrance test conducts annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for numerous programs such as MBBA, Ayurveda, BDS, and Homeopathy. The entrance test consists of 180 multiple choice questions from chemistry, physics, and biology. The test happens twice a year, and it holds the duration of three hours
AIIMS: The entrance test conducted by the AIIMS to examine the aspirants who are keen to pursue the MBBS after their 10+2. AIIMS proposes only 50 seats for the candidates, which makes the competition stiffer. The syllabus contains physics, biology, chemistry, and general knowledge, logical thinking, and aptitude. The AIIMS conducts the examination twice a year. Medical Courses After 12th.
- JIPMER: The JIPMER Entrance test is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research every year to select the candidates for medical programs after 10+2. The JIPMER consists of 200 questions for various subjects like chemistry, biology, physics, English language, and comprehension.
- DNB CET
- DNB CET SS
- DNB PDCET
- JIPMER PG MD/MS
- PGIMER MD / MS
- SCTIMST Entrance Exam
- All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
MBBS isn’t just the most well-known medical School but also one of the most popular courses among scientists when they complete the 12th Class. Students who wish to practice surgery or medicine must complete this course before pursuing master’s degrees in their chosen field of study.
- The duration is 5.5 years.
- Fee: Rs. 6 to 53 lakh
- Entrance Exam: NEET UG
BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
Homoeopathic medicine is well-known in India so pursuing the BHMS course is an excellent option for career opportunities in medicine. The program teaches students how to treat patients by altering their environment in a natural, adaptable way. Medical Courses After 12th
- Time: 5.5 years
- Fee: Rs. 4,00,000 to 10,00,000
- Entrance Exam: NEET, IPU CET, BVP CET, TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET, KEAM, etc
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
Ayurvedic originated in India and is among India’s people who trust Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic is very well-known, and many medical students enrol in BAMS courses, particularly after the government began promoting AAYUSH and its benefits.
- Time: 5.5 years
- Fee: Rs 60,000 to 2.5 lakh
- Entrance Exam: NEET, KLEU AIET, Assam CEE, AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Sciences
Students who wish to pursue the path of a prosthodontist or orthodontist should take this course. BDS is a fundamental program for those who want to become dentists who practice in the field and dental surgeons.
- Time: 4.5 years
- Fee: Rs. 5 to 20 lakhs
- Entrance Exam: NEET
|Course name||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)|
|Minimum age||18 years of age|
|Eligibility||12 with at least 50% marks|
|Duration of course||4.5 years|
Medical Courses After 12th without NEET
Are you looking for information about मेडिकल कोर्स after 12th without NEET? Here we provided a complete guide for the medical programs, which are available in many universities & can be pursued without giving NEET. Many Institutes wish to enrol in medical courses after 12th but having no NEET valid score is now no major concern. Only it requires one to complete the intermediate or 12th class from a science background.
- BSc Nursing: BSc Nursing is a bachelor-level course. The minimum duration of this course is 4 Years. The best thing about this course is it does not require any NEET score to get admission, but some universities conduct entrance exams at the university level. The students learn about patients’ care and their diet. BSc nursing has various subjects for specializations that the applicants choose according to their interests.
- BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a bachelor-level medical course. For those students who have not passed the NEET test but want to do medical courses for such students, the BPT course is a wise choice. Those students serve society by helping them to solve the body muscles related problems. The minimum course duration is 4 years.
- B.Pharm: It stands for Bachelor in Pharmacy. After completion, you will be a licensed chemist. Its duration is four years.
- BHMS: it stands for Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. It aimed to treat patients by using Homeopathic methods. The period for completion of the degree is 5.5 years.
Medical Courses After 12th without NEET: Fee 2022
|Name of the Course||Duration||Average Salary p.a.|
|BSc Agricultural Science||4 years||5 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs|
|BSc Animal Husbandry and Dairying||3-4 years||2 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs|
|BSc Biotechnology||3-4 years||5 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs|
|BSc Cyber Forensics||3-4 years||6 Lakhs|
|BSc Fisheries||3 years||5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|BSc Nursing||4 years||3 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs|
|BSc Nutrition and Dietetics/Human Nutrition/Food Technology||3-4 years||5 Lakhs|
|BSc Cardiovascular Technology||4 years||4 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs|
Medical Courses After 12th with NEET
- MBBS: MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is a bachelor’s level degree. Those students who have completed their 12 classes from the science stream can apply for this course. The applicants must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology in the previous class. The students need to pass the NEET examination that is conducted on the national level. Popular Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences. After its completion student will become a professional doctor. Its duration is about 5.5 years.
- BDS: The full form of BDS is Bachelor of Dental Surgery. The duration of a BDS course is longer than other ordinary bachelor’s degrees. The minimum time to complete the course is 5 years. In the last year of the course, the students do internships in hospitals. The students who belong to the science stream also have biology as the main subject eligible for this course.
Medical Courses After 12th: Jobs & Career
There is a high demand for medical courses after 12th, and the number is growing rapidly. There are different career paths in the medical field based on your level of education. No matter what degree you have, whether it’s a diploma, a bachelor’s, or a master’s, you are in the race for a successful career. You can select the right organization, industry, or hospital once you have completed your medical training. It is possible to find employment with the medical college, hospitals, nursing homes, health corporations, health ministries, medical health societies, back office medical consultancy, and pharmaceutical industries.
Medical Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23: Specialization & Fee
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery
|Full-Form||Bachelor In Ayurveda Medicine And Surgery|
|Subjects Required||Biology, Chemistry, and Physics|
|Similar Options of Study||NEET|
|Placement Opportunities||University of Madras, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Ayurveda, etc|
|Eligibility||Class 12 45-50%|
|Job Roles||Lecturer, Teacher, Sales Representative, Pharmacist|
|Salary Offered||INR 20,000- 80,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000- 50,000|
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS]
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Homeopathic In Medicine & Surgery|
|Similar Options of Study||BAMS MBBS|
|Placement Opportunities||Self Work|
|Eligibility||10+2 level with 50% marks|
|Job Roles||Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Paediatrics|
|Salary Offered||INR 3 to 5 Lakhs.|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2 to 3 Lakhs.|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Medical Courses after 12th it’s probably the most popular course for students who want a career in the medical field. The academic duration for this field is four and a half years. An additional 1-year internship is compulsory for anyone opting for MBBS.
- Doctors are responsible for maintaining health and fitness, basically by diagnosis and proper treatment of illnesses or injuries of the patients. According to his will, an MBBS student will learn about everything in the first few years of his course and later or choose to specialize in a particular field like cardiology or neurology. MBBS is the minimum degree required to become a Doctor in India. Medical Courses After 12th
|Full-Form||Bachelor In Medicine, Bachelor In Surgery [MBBS]|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2|
|Similar Options of Study||BDS, BHMS, BAMS|
|Placement Opportunities||Government Hospitals|
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2|
|Job Roles||Resident Medical Officer, Anaesthesiologist, Bacteriologist, Physician|
|Salary Offered||INR 3.6 lakhs per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 70,000 – 21 lakhs per annum|
|Age||The upper age limit is 25 years|
Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]
|Full-Form||Bachelor In Physiotherapy|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Similar Options of Study||MPT, DPT|
|Age||Minimum is 17 Years old|
|Salary Offered||INR 2.95 L per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 8000 – 1.2 L per annum|
|Job Roles||Physiotherapist, Executive Assistant, Researcher, Research Assistant, Therapy Manager, etc.|
|Placement Opportunities||Nightingale’s, Narayana Hrudayalaya healthcare|
Bachelor of Surgery
|Similar Options of Study||BS General Surgery|
|Eligibility||50% in Under Graduation|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Surgery [MS] (E.N.T.)|
|Job Roles||Chief Surgeon|
|Salary Offered||INR 10 – 40L|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5 L to 40 L|
|Placement Opportunities||Ramachandra Hospitals|
Bachelor Of Dental Surgery [BDS]
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Dental Surgery [BDS]|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
|Age||no specific age limit|
|Similar Options of Study||MS, MD, DDS|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5.45 L – 25.25 L per annum|
|Salary Offered||INR 8 L per annum|
|Job Roles||Dentist, Oral / Maxillofacial Surgeon,|
|Eligibility||50% 12Th PCB|
|Placement Opportunities||Dental Healthcare Facilities, Dental Research Centres, etc.|
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
|Course Level||UG Course|
|Fee||INR 20k to 4 Lacs|
|Minimum Eligibility||10+2 PCM and PCB|
|Major Entrance||AIIMS UG, NEET UG|
|Top Recruiters||Normal Schools, Medical Hospitals|
B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology
|Eligibility||10+2 or Medical|
|Duration of the Course||3 years|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 25 Lacs|
|Average Course Fee||INR 25000 to 50000|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Max Healthcare, Bombay Hospital|
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Hinduja Hospital, Kokilaben Hospital, Medanta Hospital, etc.|
|Duration||4- 5 years|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 – 90,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2-6 lacs|
Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2|
|Full-Form||Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]|
|Age||no age limit|
|Similar Options of Study||n/a|
|Placement Opportunities||Government Hospitals, Private Clinics, medical labs|
|Job Roles||Laboratory Staff, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|Salary Offered||INR 2-4 Lakhs per Annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 20,000-80,000|
Diploma In Nursing
|Full-Form||Diploma In Nursing|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Similar Options of Study||Diploma in General Nursing|
|Placement Opportunities||Hospitals, Defense, Medical Writing|
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2|
|Job Roles||Staff Nurse, General Nurse, Head Nursing Services|
|Salary Offered||INR 2L – 5L per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2L per annum|
Medical College [MBBS and BDS] Fee Structure 2022-23
|Name College||Short name||State||AFFILIATION||Fees|
|MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE||[MAMC]||DELHI NCR||DU||30,000|
|LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE||[LHMC]||DELHI NCR||DU||39,000|
|GARGI COLLEGE||NA||DELHI NCR||DU||48,000|
|FACULTY OF LAW JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA UNIVERSITY||JMIUL||DELHI NCR||JMI||57,000|
|ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV COLLEGE||[ANDC]||DELHI NCR||DU||66,000|
|UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||[UCMS]||DELHI NCR||DU||75,000|
|ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE||[ACMS]||DELHI NCR||GGSIPU||84,000|
|HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||[HIMSR]||DELHI NCR||JHU||93,000|
|VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE||[VMMC]||DELHI NCR||GGSIPU||102,000|
|NEHRU HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||NA||DELHI NCR||DU||111,000|
Medical Courses After 12th: Colleges Fee Structure
|NEHRU HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||DU||111,000||http://www.nhmc.delhigovt.nic.in|
|MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL||DU||30,000||http://www.mamc.ac.in|
|UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL||DU||75,000|
|VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL||GGSIPU||102,000||http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/|
|LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL||DU||39,000||http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/|
|HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL||JHU||93,000|
|ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV||DU||66,000||http://andcollege.du.ac.in|
|ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL||GGSIPU||84,000|
|FACULTY OF LAW JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA||JMI||57,000||http://jmi.ac.in/law|
B.Pharm Medical Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 5Lacs|
It stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. It is a professional course on pharmacy and will help you get a license to become a chemist in India. The studies in this main focus on pharmacy, chemistry, biology, and healthcare.
BAMS (Ayurvedic) Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 6 Lacs|
- An Ayurveda expert uses natural therapies according to the needs of each patient to eliminate impurities, reduce stress, and fight disease. An ayurvedic expert will solve the diseases and disorders without using chemotherapy. The treatment ranges from manipulation in diet, lifestyle suggestions and massages, yoga, meditation, and herbal medicines. The academic program almost 5.5 is years long and including a 1-year long internship.
- Students can find jobs in clinics and hospitals as Ayurvedic doctors or simply experts. Students can also work as an ayurvedic pharmacist, a medicine manufacturer in government-sector hospitals, or research diseases and medicines with pharmaceutical companies and research centers.
D.Pharma Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 7 Lacs|
Pharm D and B.Pharm are two different qualifications, while many people get confused. Pharm D stands for Doctor of Pharmacy and is a more professional course in pharmacy than B.Pharm. Students get to learn about the medicines in more depth and betting understanding of the pharmacy. The course duration is six years.
BSc Courses After 12th
Apart from the main courses, these courses are allied to the mainstream Medical Courses after 12th and a good option for students who are weak in academics but still are interested in making a career in the medical field. These courses generally include subjects like radiology, medical lab technology, diagnosis technology, etc. Here is a list of top paramedical courses for Indian students.
- BSc in Operation Theatre Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BASLP Course
- BSc in X-Ray Technology
Medical Courses After 12th: Top Colleges in India
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE||AMRITSAR||Punjab||Medical|
|SRI GURU RAM DAS INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||AMRITSAR||Punjab||Dental|
|GENESIS INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||FIROZPUR||Punjab||Dental|
|CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE||LUDHIANA||Punjab||Medical|
|NATIONAL DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||MOHALI||Punjab||Dental|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE / RAJINDRA HOSPITAL||PATIALA||Punjab||Pharmacy, Science, Dental, Medical|
|CHRISTIAN DENTAL COLLEGE||LUDHIANA||Punjab||Dental|
|DASMESH INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND DENTAL SCIENCES||FARIDKOT||Punjab||Dental|
|BABA JASWANT SINGH DENTAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE||LUDHIANA||Punjab||Dental|
|GURU NANAK DEV DENTAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE||PATIALA||Punjab||Dental|
|DAYANAND MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||LUDHIANA||Punjab||Science, Medical|
|SRI SUKHMANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||MOHALI||Punjab||Medical, Engineering|
|MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||AMBALA||HARYANA||Dental|
|DAV CENTENARY DENTAL COLLEGE||YAMUNA NAGAR||HARYANA||Dental|
|MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE||FARIDABAD||HARYANA||Dental|
|SUDHA RUSTAGI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH||FARIDABAD||HARYANA||Dental|
|PDM DENTAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE||BAHADURGARH||HARYANA||Dental|
|PT BHAGWAT DAYAL SHARMA POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||ROHTAK||HARYANA||Medical|
|SHRI BABA MASTNATH DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||ROHTAK||HARYANA||Medical|
|SWAMI DEVI DYAL HOSPITAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE||PANCHKULA||HARYANA||Dental|
|MAHARAJA AGRASEN MEDICAL COLLEGE||AGROHA||HARYANA||Medical|
|BRS DENTAL COLLEGE AND GENERAL HOSPITAL||PANCHKULA||HARYANA||Dental|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Paramedical, Medical|
|HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Medical|
|SIBAR INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES||GUNTUR||ANDHRA PRADESH||Dental|
|VISHNU DENTAL COLLEGE||bhimavaram||ANDHRA PRADESH||Dental|
|GITAM DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||VISAKHAPATNAM||ANDHRA PRADESH||Dental|
|MAHARAJAH’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||VIZIANAGARAM||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical, Paramedical|
|KURNOOL MEDICAL COLLEGE||KURNOOL||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|KONASEEMA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH FOUNDATION||EAST GODAVARI||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|PES INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||KUPPAM||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|KATURI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||GUNTUR||ANDHRA PRADESH||Science, Medical|
|NRI MEDICAL COLLEGE||GUNTUR||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|GSL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND GENERAL HOSPITAL||RAJAHMUNDRY||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|GUNTUR MEDICAL COLLEGE||GUNTUR||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|ALLURI SITARAMA RAJU ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||ELURU||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|GREAT EASTERN MEDICAL SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL||SRIKAKULAM||ANDHRA PRADESH||Medical|
|NARAYANA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||NELLORE||ANDHRA PRADESH||Dental|
|ANIL NEERUKONDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES||VISAKHAPATNAM||ANDHRA PRADESH||Education, Dental, Engineering, CA|
|MAHARAJ GANGA SINGH DENTAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTRE||GANGANAGAR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|DASWANI DENTAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTER||KOTA||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|SURENDRA DENTAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE||GANGANAGAR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|VYAS DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||JODHPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|JODHPUR DENTAL COLLEGE AND GENERAL HOSPITAL||JODHPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|SMS MEDICAL COLLEGE||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Medical|
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE||AJMER||RAJASTHAN||Medical|
|DR SN MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||JODHPUR||RAJASTHAN||Science, paramedical, Medical|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE||KOTA||RAJASTHAN||Medical|
|PACIFIC DENTAL COLLEGE||UDAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|DARSHAN DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||UDAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|MAHATMA GANDHI DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|RAJASTHAN DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|JAIPUR DENTAL COLLEGE||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Dental|
|EKLAVYA DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Science, Dental|
|SS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||UDAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Engineering, Medical|
|DR B LAL INSTITUTE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY||JAIPUR||RAJASTHAN||Science, Medical|
|MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Dental, Medical|
|LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Medical|
|MAULANA AZAD INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Dental|
|GARGI COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Commerce,Science,Medical,Arts,Mass Communication|
|FACULTY OF LAW JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA UNIVERSITY||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Engineering, Hotel Management, Science, Medical|
|ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Commerce, Science, Computer Application, Medical, Engineering|
|UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Science, Engineering, Medical|
|ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Medical|
|HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Medical|
|VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Medical|
|NEHRU HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||NEW DELHI||DELHI NCR||Medical|
|GOA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||North Goa||GOA||MEDICAL|
|REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||IMPHAL||MANIPUR||Medical|
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||IMPHAL||MANIPUR||Medical|
Management Courses After 12th: Syllabus
|Physiology||Dermatology & Venereology|
|Microbiology||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||Medicine|
Dental Surgery Syllabus
|Microbiology||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||Dental materials|
|General Medicine||General Pathology|
|Oral Pathology and Microbiology||Periodontics|
Medical Courses After 12th: Salary
|Job Profiles||Average Salary|
|Registered Nurse||Rs. 2.90 Lakh and above|
|Nurse Educator/Trainer||Rs. 3.50 Lakh and above|
|Physiotherapist||Rs. 3 Lakh and above|
|Medical Science Liaison||Rs. 7 Lakh and above|
|Healthcare Consultant||Rs. 12.20 Lakh and above|
|Healthcare Manager||Rs. 6 Lakh and above|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||Rs. 2 Lakh and above|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 5.80 Lakh and above|
|Medical Researcher||Rs. 7.20 Lakh and above|
|General Surgeon||Rs. 5 Lakh and above|
|Environmental Health and Safety Manager||Rs. 9 Lakh and above|
|Anesthesiologist||Rs. 12 Lakh and above|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is there any medical school where you can be admitted without NEET?
Answer: Yes, many alternatives are available in India for medical school without NEET.
Questions: What are the essential criteria for admission to medical school in India after 12?
Answer Students can study these medical programs after they have passed the 12th Class in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
Question: How to become an MBBS doctor after 12th Class?
Answer: The Students must pass NEET and complete the MBBS degree to become an MBBS doctor.
Question: Why are medical courses experiencing rapid growth in India?
Answer: The rapid development of this field is rapidly becoming a centre for promising job opportunities as well as a promising career.
Question: what is the most common entrance exam to be a medical doctor for India after 12th grade?
Answer The Students must take and pass to take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to be a doctor.
Be the first to leave a review.