The Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana has started the round 1 counselling process for the admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Aspiring students for admission into the courses in any of the medical colleges situated in Haryana are needed to fill out the registration forms before 23 October 2022.
The students would be able to opt for the institution under SGT University, PDM University Bahadurgarh, Budhera, Al-Falah University, Village Dhoj, Faridabad and Gurugram in the state of Haryana.
The counselling process for admission in MBBS and BDS courses would be conducted by the authorities via online and centralized process for all the medical universities.
How to apply for DME Haryana NEET Round 1 Counselling?
The students looking to fill out the application form for admission into MBBS and BDS courses in one of the medical colleges of Haryana are needed to fill out the counselling form by following the process listed below:
- Visit the official website of DME Haryana Counselling – uhsrugcounselling.com.
- Click on the link “Applicant Login.”
- Login by using the login credentials.
- Fill out the preferred choices and complete other details.
- Pay out the registration fee.
- Save and download the registration form for further use.
Be the first to leave a review.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|