The counseling process has been started for NEET UG at Chhattisgarh from today (17 October 2022) and the aspiring students can fill out the registration forms till 25 October 2022 (05:30 PM) at cgdme.co.in.
According to the notification issued by the authorities, students can fill out their application form for round 2 of counseling by paying the form editing fee.
Process to fill the Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling?
- The students can fill out their NEET UG Counselling form by reaching official website at @cgdme.co.in.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the documents in the manner listed in the form.
- All the information should be correct and precise as if any of the information is found incorrect then the form will be rejected.
- Pay out the application fee by following either the online or offline modes.
- Download the confirmation details for the submission of the form and fee.
Registration fee for the Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2022 Counselling:
- For General and OBC Category students: INR 1000
- For SC/ST Category Students: INR 500
- For NRI Students: INR 10,000.
Be the first to leave a review.