Patliputra University Fee Structure 2023: Patliputra University offers Undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational programs. Interested students can apply for UG programs by visiting the university’s official admission website. All course fees are determined by the university and are not fixed. Detailed information regarding the fee structure is given in this article.
Students have to visit the official website to confirm the course fees. Complete all fee research before applying for admission.
A student must meet certain requirements in order to be considered for participation in one of the programs offered by the institution. For an applicant to qualify for admission, he or she must have passed their previous academic session with at least a 50% mark in order to qualify for admission to the University. As part of the admission process, each student will be evaluated on their merit at each stage of the application process. For a fee of 300 rupees, you can apply for any of the programs mentioned above.
Patliputra University Fee Updates 2023
- B.Ed.: The fee for pursuing a B.Ed. degree at Patliputra University is approximately Rs 11,000.
- B.Sc: The fee for pursuing a B.Sc degree at Patliputra University is Rs 15,000.
- MA: The fee for pursuing an MA degree at Patliputra University is Rs 20,000.
- BCom: The fee for pursuing BCom at Patliputra University is Rs 13,000.
- BA (Tourism and Hotel Management): The fee for the BA (Tourism and Hotel Management) course at Patliputra University, Patna is INR 25,610 per year.
- BSc Economics: The annual fee for the BSc Economics course at Patliputra University is INR 48,955. Students must have passed the intermediate level.
- BBA Hardware Course: The yearly fee for the BBA Hardware Course at Patliputra University is approximately INR 25,640, payable in installments.
Patliputra University Fee Structure Highlights
|University Name||Patliputra University, Patna|
|Short Name of University||PPUP|
|Established Date||18 March 2018|
|Admission Page||CLICK HERE|
|Type of University||State University|
|Contact No.||078965 52222|
Patliputra University Fee Structure 2023
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Fees (Approx)|
|U. G. Vocational||10+2||17,000|
Patliputra University BCA Fee Structure
BCA is a Bachelor’s in Computer Applications. Patliputra University is among the best universities to pursue BCA. BCA is a 3-year program at the bachelor’s level. BCA is a professional course.
- The duration of the BCA course is 3 years.
- The admission eligibility to pursue BCA is at least 50% marks in the 12th class.
- The fee of BCA is very affordable at Patliputra University. The fee structure for BCA is approx INR 15,000 at Patliputra University.
BCA has excellent job opportunities in the IT sector. The average salary can be around 30,000-35,000 per month after completing BCA.
Patliputra University MCA Fee Structure
MCA means Masters of Computer Applications. MCA is a 2-year program at the master’s level. Students can pursue MCA after graduation. MCA teaches topics like app development, programming languages, etc.
- The admission eligibility for MCA at Patliputra University is –
- BCA with 50% marks, or
- BA, B.Sc, or any other bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with 50% marks.
- The duration of the MCA program is 2 years.
- The fee for the MCA program is between INR 80,000-1.5 lakhs at Patliputra University.
MCA has a great scope in the IT sector. Students have a very bright future after doing the course.
Patliputra University MBA Fee Structure
One of the most common types of MBA programs is the MBA program, and while there are many different types of MBA programs, the MBA program is one of the most popular. At the postgraduate level, there are two years of postgraduate study available in the form of a two-year MBA program, which is a two-year course of study.
After graduating from college, students can pursue master’s degrees in business administration at the graduate level. The government is the one responsible for the operation of public state universities, such as Patliputra. At Patliputra University, there is a reasonable fee structure for pursuing an MBA degree at the university.
The fee for MBA at Patliputra University is approx INR 70,000.
Any individual with a graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream may enroll in the course. As at Patliputra University as well, a person must be a graduate of a recognized university in order to apply for an MBA program. When students graduate from a business school, they can find jobs in the corporate sector that pay a very high salary.
Patliputra University MEd Fee Structure
MEd is a Master of Education program. MEd course focuses on different aspects of education like concept clarification, counseling, leadership, etc. MEd is a 2-year course at the master’s level.
- The duration of the MEd course is 2 years, divided into 4 semesters.
- The eligibility is 50% marks in BEd in the relevant subject.
- The fee structure for the MEd program is approx INR 16,000 at Patliputra University.
MEd is best suited for those who want to go into academics.
Patliputra University Fee Structure For PG
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Fees (Approx)|
|P. G. Vocational||Graduation||23,000|
PPUP Contact Details
Address: Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna-800 020, Bihar (India).
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned of this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit the official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.