The registration process for PGCET 2022 is started in Karnataka by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). All the students who are aspiring admission into multiple PG level courses like MTech, MBA or MCA can fill out the application form before 28 October 2022. The registration form for PGCET 2022 registration is available at @kea.kar.nic.in.
All the students looking to fill out the application should complete their registrations till 24 October 2022 but if the applicant has paid the fee then they can process their application till 26 October 2022.
Karnataka PCGET 2022 Important Dates:
|Release of Karnataka PGCET 2022 application form||17 October 2022|
|Last date to pay application form fee||24 October 2022|
|Last date to complete changes in the application form||26 October 2022|
Steps for submission of Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form
- The application form is released at official website – kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link stating “Karnataka PGCET 2022.”
- Fill out the application form by filling out the application form with all the information as asked in the application.
- Use the registration ID and password generated by the form and log in into the form.
- Upload all the documents in the manner stated in the form.
Be the first to leave a review.