PSSOU Fee Structure 2023: The fee structure for PSSOU courses varies depending on the level and specialization of the course. For undergraduate courses, the annual fee ranges from Rs. 4,300 to Rs. 18,600. For postgraduate courses, The annual fee ranges from Rs. 7,200 to Rs. 27,500. There are also additional fees for admission, examinations, and practical training.
The fee structure of PSSOU for B.Ed. is approx. INR 27,500, and the fee structure for PGD in yoga is approx. INR 8,200 whereas the fee for the course MSW is approx. INR 11,350. It varies by course level, stream, and specialization. The university offers all its courses at very reasonable fee ranges.
PSSOU is a state University established on January 20, 2005. The university is in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, and is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is providing research-based legal education for all of the university’s academic programs. The infrastructure of the university is well-maintained and equipped with national-level facilities.
The purpose of this article is to provide candidates with all the information they need concerning the PSSOU fee structure. If a student is interested in comprehensive information on the different courses and their fees, then they should make sure to read the entire article. On the official website of the university, candidates are strongly urged to visit in order to find out the fees at the time of application, which are subject to change.
PSSOU Fee Structure 2023
University provides courses in different categories with affordable fees range. Some of the major points of the fee are mentioned below as per courses.
- Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University Fee Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] will be INR 15,100 Per year
- Distance M.Sc charges INR 13,200
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science will be Around INR. 11,200 Yearly
- The diploma in Science Course Fee will be INR 10,100 Per year.
- The Fee for a Bachelor of Arts at PSSOU is Rs. 4,300/- per year.
- The Fee for pursuing a B.Sc degree at PSSOU is Rs. 5,000/- per year.
- The Fee for pursuing an MBA degree at PSSOU is Rs. 15,000/- per year.
- The Fee for pursuing MA at PSSOU is Rs. 7,200/- per year.
- The Fee for pursuing an LLM degree at PSSOU is Rs. 15,000/- per year.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University Highlights
|University Name||Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University|
|Admission Page||PSSOU Admission|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Estd||20 January 2005|
PSSOU Fee Structure 2023
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Bachelor of Science [BSc]
Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme [BPP]
Bachelor of Commerce [BCom]
Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B Lib I Sc]
Bachelor of Arts [BA]
Master of Arts [MA]
Master of Social Work [MSW]
Master of Laws [LLM]
Master of Science [MSc] (Mathematics)
Post Graduate Diploma
|6 Months||5,000 Total Fees|
PSSOU Fee Structure UG Programme:
|B. Com||Candidates must have 10+2 examinations in the Commerce stream||5,450|
|B. Ed.||Graduation degree from a recognized university in any field.||27,500|
|B. Lib. I. Sc.||Candidates must have a graduate degree||11,200|
|B. Sc. (Biology)||Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination||6,200|
|B. Sc. (Mathematics)||Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination||5,700|
|BA||Candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations||4,300|
PSSOU Fee Structure PG Programme:
|LL.M||A graduate degree in the field of law||15,000|
|M. Sc. Mathematics||The candidate must have attained a graduate degree||7,700|
|MA Hindi English Sanskrit Political Science Public Administration Economics Social Science History||Candidates must possess a relevant graduate degree||7,200|
|MBA||Candidates must have a graduate degree||30,000|
|MSW||Candidates must have acquired a graduate degree||11,350|
PSSOU Fee Structure & Payment Guideline
Using a debit card, credit card, net banking account, or UPI, students can pay their fees online at Pt Sundarlal Sharma Open University.
- Go to the official website of the University.
- The “Online Portal” option will appear
- There will be several options related to Student services available once you click on the option, such as Fee Refund, and Fee Payment.
- By generating the challan, you can deposit the fee at the Bank of Baroda for offline payments.
- The challan can also be downloaded from the same portal.
PSSOU Fee Structure Contact Details
- Address: Koni-Birkona, Bilaspur (India)
- Phone No: (07752) 240712, 240752
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
(FAQs) PSSOU Fee Structure
Ans: The result will be on the official website.
Ans: Yes, Admission criteria will depend on the merit/entrance exam.
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned by this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit the official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.