SSUHS Fee Structure 2023: The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) offers a wide range of undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctoral (PhD) programs in the medical and health sciences. The fee structure for these programs varies depending on the course, the level of study, and the student’s eligibility.
For example, the fee for the UG program in Bachelor of Science (BSc) Nursing is INR 36,999 per year. The fee for the PG program in Master of Science (MS) in Medical Imaging Technology is INR 1,60,050 per year. And the fee for the PhD program in Biomedical Sciences is INR 54,000 per year.
SSUHS Fee Structure Latest Updates
- SSUHS Fee Structure for BA Course is Rs 25,490. After passing Intermediate, you can join it.
- SSUHS Guwahati Fee Structure for BSc (Physics) Course is Rs 47,898. You Are Eligible After Completing the 12th Class.
- SSUHS Fee Structure for BTech Program is Rs 51,190. Students can join after completing 12th class.
- The SSUHS fee for the MD Course is approx. Rs 1,50,000.
- The fee Structure of the PhD Program at SSUHS is Rs 54,000.
- SSUHS Fee Structure for MS is Rs 1,60,050. After passing graduation, one can join it.
Srimanta Sankaradeva University provides the most popular courses like BSc Nursing, Ph.D. with many specializations, BAMS, BSc, MBBS, and MSc courses. Students can check out all the SSUHS fee structures related to bachelor, Master, and Doctoral courses.
It was established in 2009 as a state university in the city of Guwahati, Assam, to provide education to the people of the state. Among its many UG and PG courses, it is particularly well known for its medical science programs such as MD, MDS, BHMS, MBBS, etc. It offers education in various UG and PG segments.
As a University Grants Commission (UGC) member, SSUHS offers college and university-level courses. Students are generally considered eligible for admission to this college if they have at least 55% marks in intermediate from a reputable board. Students are selected for admission to the university based on their performance on the NEET entrance test.
SSUHS Fee Structure Highlights
|University Name||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati|
|Short Name of University||SSUHS|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AICTE, ICAR, NCTE, PCI, DGMS|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Contact No.||+91 0361 2130431|
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences Fee 2023
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||Rs 25,490|
|BSc Physics||3 years||Rs 47,898|
|BSc in Geology||3 years||Rs 49,198|
|BSc in Medical Imaging Technology||3 years||Rs 49,392|
|BTech FOOD TECHNOLOGY||4 years||Rs 51,190|
|BA ( Computer Application)||3 years||Rs 25,105|
SSUHS Fee Structure for BSc Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or BSc Nursing, is a 4-year undergraduate program. The course is for students in the science stream. The course is incredibly difficult given how quickly the health industry is expanding.
- The eligibility to pursue BSc Nursing is 12th pass with 50% marks. The students should also have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th.
- The fee for BSc nursing is INR 36,999 per year.
- The duration of the course is 4 years.
After BSc nursing, students have many opportunities to work in the health sector. It has great scope in the future.
SSUHS Fee Structure for GNM Nursing
GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is a diploma course in nursing. Those students can also pursue it who didn’t have the science stream in 12th. Nursing is a very respectable profession.
- The duration of the course is three years.
- The eligibility requirement is a 12th pass with at least 50% marks in any stream.
- The fee for GNM nursing is between INR 40,000 to INR 60,000 per year.
GNM gives an option to students who didn’t have the science stream in 12th but want to go into the nursing field.
SSUHS Fee Structure PG 2023
|Course Name Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||FEE|
|MPhil in Medicine||Master’s in Medical with minimum 55% marks||Rs 54,350|
|PhD in Medicine||Master’s in Medical with minimum 55% marks||Rs 54,370|
SSUHS Fee Structure Courses 2023
|MD||3 Years||Rs 1,50,000|
|MS||3 Years||Rs 1,60,000|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||2 Years||Rs 7,00,000|
|PhD||2 Years||Rs 54,000|
SSUHS Fee Payment
In this section, we will look at how fees can be paid at Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences. Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Please go to the SB Collect Portal.
- To agree to the terms and conditions, click the Checkbox.
- Then click on Proceed.
- Select Educational Institutions as the type of corporation/institution
- Please click “Go”
- Education Institutions Named Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
- Please click Submit
- Choose the course’s payment category.
- Please provide the following details: Name, Course, Amount, Mobile Number, Email Address, etc.
- Confirm your submission by clicking Submit
- Use debit cards, credit cards, or Internet banking to pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is SSUHS a government University?
Ans: Yes, SSUHS is a state government university.
Ques. Is Srimanta Sankaradeva University Private?
Ques. How do I get the provisional certificate from SSUHS?
Ans: By paying the Provisional Pass Certificate fee on the official website of SSUHS.
Ques. What is the full form of SSUHS?
Ans. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
SSUHS Contact Details
Address: Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh, Guwahati: 781032, Assam, India
Phone No: +91 0361 2130431
Email Id: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.