Tamil Nadu Krishnagiri More than 60 Govt Middle School students were rushed to the hospital after throwing up. 67 students from a government school in Tamil Nadu were taken to the hospital because they were sick.
- Registration starts for Uttarakhand NEET PG counselling, but you only have until October 17 to do so.
- MANUU has started the admission for distance programs for session 2022, Apply Now
- Admission started for MBA and MBA-IB course at BHU Online for 2023-25 session
- MH CET 5 Years LLB Seat Allocation 2022 Declared Direct link llb5cap22.mahacet.org
- MBBS Books in Hindi: For the first time in the country, MBBS will be taught in Hindi
On Friday, more than 60 students from Government Middle School in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, were taken to the hospital because they were sick. DC Krishna Giri said that the hospital has helped 67 students. He said that no one’s condition was very bad. The Hosur Corporation and the Pollution Control Board have been asked by the district administration to look into the situation and give a report.
Based on what we know so far, a gas leak from the school’s septic tank may have made the students sicker. As soon as the school’s principal heard about what had happened, an ambulance took all of the kids to the hospital. Along with this, the higher-ups were told what was going on.
Be the first to leave a review.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|