Top B.Pharma Colleges in Delhi: Delhi is a metropolitan city, and this state has many universities, such as Delhi University, Ambedkar University, IGNOU, etc. The education level in Delhi is going high as many universities and colleges offer B. Pharma.
A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree is a four-year program in medicine. DIPSAR, Jamia Hamdard, and many other Delhi universities offer B.Pharma programs. You can scroll down to see more details. The Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma) degree is a popular job-oriented program. It is possible for students to either pursue the M.Pharma program or move for a job after they complete the program.
- Duration: Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate course, which can be completed in 4 years further divided into 8 semesters.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit-based
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have a higher secondary class (12th) from any recognized board, with a minimum of 55% marks score for the general category students and 50% for the reserved category students, to get admission in the course.
- Entrance Exam: There are many top entrance exams valid in Delhi for BPharma courses which are UPSEE, BITSAT, MET, WBJEE & more.
- B Pharma Fee: According to University, the Fee structure of the B Pharma course in India is approximately INR 15,000 – INR 50,000/year.
- Salary: Graduates from B Pharma medical degree courses may make their career in the Healthcare industry and get starting salary package of ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 4.5 Lakhs.
Top B.Pharma Colleges in Delhi Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Specialization||Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Ayurveda, Pharmacology Etc.|
|Fees||INR 15,000 – 5.0000/ year as per University|
|Admission Process||Entrance and Merit Based|
|Careers||Pharmacist, Drug Inspector, CRO, Data validation associate, Drug squad in the police department, Pharmacy entrepreneur Etc.|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
- Medical Dispensing Store.
- Pharmaceutical Firms.
- Research Agencies.
- Sales and Marketing Department.
- Chemist Shop.
- Drug Control Administration.
- Educational Institutes.
- Food and Drug Administration.
- Health Centres.
- Data Manager.
- Drug Inspector.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Regulatory Manager.
- Analytical Chemist.
- Customs Officer.
Top B.Pharma Colleges in Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Aditya College Of Pharmacy & Science
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Integrated Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Baba Haridas College of Pharmacy
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jamiat Ulama-I-Hind
B.Pharma Colleges in India
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Karnataka
|B.Pharma Colleges in Maharashtra
|B.Pharma Colleges in Tripura|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|B.Pharma Colleges in West Bengal|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Delhi|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Puducherry|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Jharkhand|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Kerala|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Meghalaya|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Mizoram|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Rajasthan|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Sikkim|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Odisha|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Punjab|
|B.Pharma Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
Be the first to leave a review.