University of Kota Fee Structure 2019-20
The University of Kota (UOK) is a public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India. It was established with the agreement of the governor of Rajasthan and recognized by the UGC in 2003 under the state act. Location of the University is Kota, Rajasthan. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University has six types of faculties including Arts, Commerce, and management, Education, Science, Social Science, and Law. Here is the list of University of Kota Fee Structure.
University of Kota
List of University of Kota Fee Structure With Full Details:
- Chancellor: Sh. Kalyan Singh, Governor of Rajasthan.
- Vice Chancellor: Sh. Manish Vashishtha.
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Financial Services)
Master of Science [M.Sc]
Master of Arts [M.A]
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
Master of Laws [L.L.M]
Master of Social Work [MSW]
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc] (Physics)
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Solar and Alternative Energy)
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
Master in International Business [MIB]
Master of Commerce [M.Com] (Accounting and Finance)
Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]
- Dr. Meenu Maheshwari (Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce & Management)
- Prof. N.k. Jaiman (Professor, Department of Applied Physics)
- Dr. V.k. Sharma (Assistant Professor, Department of Social Sciences)
- Dr. Anukrati Sharma (Associate Professor, Department of Commerce)
- Prof. P.k. Dashora (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. P.c. Gupta (Associate Professor, Department of Applied Computer Science & Informatics)
- Mr. Ashish Asopa (Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce & Management)
- Mr. Krishna Kumar Sharma (Associate Professor, Department of Applied Computer Science & Informatics)
- Dr. Namrata Sengar (Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Physics)
- Address: Swami Vivekananda Nagar, Kota, Rajasthan
- Phone: 096605 05549
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: It’s not the same for the courses.
Ans: Click here