CUET PG 2022: CUET PG 2022 (Central University Entrance Test) for the Post Graduation Degree Program has now started on the official portal of the website – www.cuet.nta.nic.in. There are a total of 42 Central Universities that will be conducting CUET PG 2022 for the Master’s Degree Programs. The last date of the registration is 04th July 2022.
The Application Forms are available now and students can start the registration procedure. The entrance will be Computer Based Test which is the online mode for the students who want to take admission to PG Programs. The entrance examination will be held in the last week of July 2022 by NTA.
- Registration for CUET PG 2022 has been started. Last date is 04 July 2022.
- NTA has uploaded the CUET PG 2022 information bulletin. To download, click here
Before the entrance date announcements, there will be a correction window that will be open for the modification of the form, but for avoiding mistakes we suggest that students have an ample time till 18th June 2022 to fill the form, so they should not fill the form in hurry but should fill the form carefully so that no errors will make your form rejected.
The officials have tweeted regarding the details related to the CUET PG 2022.
CUET PG 2022 Eligibility :
- Post Graduation Admission requires the completion of a Graduation Degree.
- Marking Criteria is approximately 50% to 60% for the students appearing in CUET PG 2022.
- Reserved Category is also available for CUET PG.
CUET PG 2022 Application Form Guidelines :
- The Application form will be available on the NTA official portal.
- By visiting here for the very first students should read the information bulletin.
- After reading all the points students move on to the another part which is registration.
- Provide accurate Contact Details, Email Address and Names for verification.
- There will OTP sent to the number as well as to the email address.
- Enter it and start the next step of registration.
- Academic details, identity proof, and document information should be provided.
- Also, students are required to scan the documents according to the file size mentioned for the uploading step.
- Once all this is done students need to recheck once to rectify that there are no errors that occurred in the form.
- The final and end step is the payment, remember after this step your form will be confirmed and you will not be able to re-edit the form.
CUET PG Application Form Fee
|Category||Application Fee (for upto three Test Papers)||Fees for additional
Test Papers (per paper)
|SC/ST/ Third Gender||550||150|
For Outside Indian students, the cuet pg fee is Rs 4000 (for three test paper) & Rs 1000 (per paper).
Also Read :
Be the first to leave a review.