Delhi ITI Admission 2022: The Department of Training and Technical Education will manage the admission 2022 for Delhi ITI. Every year this admission process is organized at the state level. Students can register for multiple engineering and non-engineering programs at Delhi ITI.
- Aspirants who aim to become ITIs in different trades are chosen by the Delhi Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) each year, which conducts Delhi ITI Admission.
- In Delhi, there are 19 government-aided ITI colleges where seats are allotted to qualified candidates.
- Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th class with science, commerce, or arts from a dignified board.
- The applicants must be more than 14 years for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
- Details related to Delhi ITI Admission 2022 are shared on the web portal of the DTTE.
The registration for Delhi ITI Admission will be started in the month of August every year. The Insitute offers certificate courses, vocational training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Desktop Publishing Operator, Information Technology & Interior Design & Decoration, etc.
Delhi ITI Highlights
|Exam Name||Delhi ITI|
|Full-Form||Delhi Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Department Of Training And Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
Delhi ITI Admission
The institute is a training institute that offers different tech and polytechnical programs. This university is under the work of the Federal Ministry of Education, India. The govt of India handles all the affairs of the university. This institute allows candidates to apply for admission through electronic or physical means. The candidates enter into all the courses offered by the university based on marks scored by them in the entrance test or the qualifying exams of previously passed degrees.
Delhi ITI Eligibility
- The 8th standard or 10th class is the minimum required qualification for ITI Delhi entry. Candidates must have obtained at least a 40% score in their previous qualifying exams with Science and Mathematics’s main subjects. Every aspirant should be an Indian Citizen with an age limit of 14 years.
- Delhi ITI Admission manages by DTTE and the Government of NCTC of Delhi. The merit list is fluently made by DTTE (Department of Training and Technical Education). For eligibility to apply, the aspirant must have X or XII class passed.
- After applications, the exam date will announce. The written exam will conduct by DTTE and prepare merit accordingly. On the scheduled date. On that date, students can check their names on that list. The merit list is an essential option to limit the student’s ability and select him for the course according to his level of study. Further, the qualified students invite for counselling procedures.
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022
Registration to any course will be made online by filling an application form. There is an application form fee of Rs 200 that is the same for all applicants.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The registration for the entrance test goes from the way of eligibility and trade decisions. As soon as you choose your trade, then go for filling out the application form.
- The notification for this will start from the second week of July. If you are doing it online, then open your browser and visit the authorized web portal.
- With your phone number, register yourself on that website. After that, fill the form online with the correct details. The details should be accurate because afterwards, in creating the admit card. If you get admission, not only for accept cards, but the certificates issued will also have the exact incorrect details. As you fill in all your details correctly, just cross-checked it and click submit.
Some documents have to be attached—the scanning of documents required for this. You have to be careful in scanning the documents. The scanned documents should be readable.
- Passport Size photograph
- Handwritten signature
- Mark sheet with minimum educational qualification
- Government-issued ID proof such as Aadhar, Voter ID.
Note: The digital size of these scanned documents should not exceed 50KB.
The candidate should fulfil all the mentioned requirements to appear for the examination. Ensure that they do not have to fill the registration form if they do not surpass these criteria.
- Age Limitation: There is a restriction of age, i.e., age should not be below 14 years. This age is valid from 1 August 2021.
- Educative Requirement: The student should have passed class eight. The minimum academic qualification required for the examination. But the educational requirements are changed as per the course. For example, the educational qualification required for the Architectural Draughtsman is a higher senior secondary certificate, with mathematics and science being the core subjects.
- Other Requirements: The nationality of the candidate should be Indian. The candidate has done their schooling based in the national capital. Help the students with their union territory domicile quota.
The fee structure for Delhi ITI is Rs. 1600 at the time of admission. Include Rs. 75 as tuition fees along with Rs. 500 as caution money. After entry, the half-yearly payment is Rs. 900.
ITI Delhi Admission 2022 Last Date
|Registration ITI Delhi process begins||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Application deadline||1st week of Sept 2022|
|Fee payment starts||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Verification & Choice Filling deadline||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|Tentative release Rank date||Sep 2022|
|Counseling 2nd list||Sep 2022|
ITI Commercial Art, Computer Hardware, and Maintenance
- The Delhi ITI Admission offers its students various courses. The courses offered are Commercial Art, Computer Hardware and Maintenance, Electronic mechanic, Information Technology, Draughtsman (Civil and mechanical), Digital Photographer, fitter and many more.
- These courses are divided into two parts: the technical-based courses and the non-technical-based courses. The technical one comprises topics related to mathematics and science, whereas the non-technical one is different in all aspects.
- They do not require any specialization in any subject except English. The academic requirement also gets decreased for non-technical courses. The duration of these courses varies between two to four years. Make up your mind for one of these trades and register yourself by filling the form.
- After a month, the administration will put a notification on the website about the results. As soon as the results are out, the merit list students will be called for the seat allotment. The merit list is created on the reservation policy of the government. The total number of ITI is 19, and all have the 85% seat policy for the students of union territories.
- The general category students have only 15% seats, so the competition becomes tough for students. There is also 30 % reservation for women, 15% for Sc, 7.5% for ST. The union territories students are preferred first over others in the merit list. In counselling, the students have to verify themselves using the documents. The documents should be original and submit it to the admission authority. We hope the information given by us helped you!
The qualified aspirants will participate in counselling on the scheduled date, along with documents for verification. The students can also select their favourite department during the counselling process. After counselling, the names of shortlisted candidates will appear on the website of Delhi ITI. So students are strongly suggested to visit the website of ITI Delhi daily for updates of counselling.
Counseling notice for ITI Delhi admission release; aspirants are to check out the round 10 results of the counseling session. Aspirants have to pay a registration fee of INR 200 for registration for admissions 2021. Aspirants applying will find more info on the ITI Delhi Admission official site from a section of admission. candidates may go through the application process as described in the above instructions.
|Wireman Engineering||Manufacture Foot Wear|
|Welder (Gas & Electric) Engineering||Machinist Engineering|
|The weaving of Fancy Fabric||Letter Press Machine Minder|
|Turner Engineering||Leather Goods Maker|
|Tool & Die Maker Engineering||Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering|
|Surveyor Engineering||Hand Compositor|
|Sheet Metal Worker Engineering||Hair & Skin Care|
|Secretarial Practice||Fruit & Vegetable Processing|
|Refrigeration Engineering||Foundry Man Engineering|
|Pump Operator||Fitter Engineering|
|Plumber Engineering||Embroidery & Needle Worker|
|Pattern Maker Engineering||Electrician Engineering|
|Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering||Dres’s Making|
|Mechanic Tractor||Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering|
|Mechanic Radio & T.V. Engineering||Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering||Diesel Mechanic Engineering|
|Mechanic Electronics Engineering||Cutting & Sewing|
|Mechanic Instrument Engineering||Commercial Art|
|Book Binder||Carpenter Engineering|
|Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print|
Some More University List
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
- Rayalaseema University
- Saveetha Amaravati University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
- SRM University
- Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur
- VIT-AP University
- Yogi Vemana University
- Apex Professional University, Pasighat
- Address: Near burari bypass, Dheerpur New Delhi – 110009
- Phone: +91 11 27608082
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.