Delhi ITI Admission 2022: The admissions in full-time skilled programs under the Department of Training & Technical Education soon commence for the 2022 session. The beginning of the registration in ITI Delhi admissions for the current year is 15th July 2022 (Expected). Applicants may register for their preferred course in the ITI Delhi Admission portal till the scheduled last date online.
The students may pick any of the courses such as Cosmetology, Carpenter, Commercial Art, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Electrician, Plumber, Sewing Technology, and more. Admissions will grant on passing the 10th with relevant studied subjects.
- Aspirants who aim to become ITIs in different trades are chosen by the Delhi Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) each year, which conducts Delhi ITI Admission.
- In Delhi, there are 19 government-aided ITI colleges where seats will be allotted to qualified candidates.
- Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th class with science, commerce, or arts from a dignified board.
- The applicants must be more than 14 years for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
- Complete details related to Delhi Pusa ITI 2022 are on the web portal of the DTTE.
The registration for Delhi ITI Admission will start in July 2022. The Institute offers certificate courses, vocational training in Engineering, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Desktop Publishing Operator, Information Technology & Interior Design & Decoration, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission Highlights
|Exam Name||Delhi ITI|
|Full-Form||Delhi Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Department Of Training And Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
Delhi ITI Admission 2022
15 July 2022 is the registration start date for Delhi ITI Admission for the latest session. Admission will be provided for both NCVT & SCVT. Programs are generally of duration about one & two years. The institute is a training institute that offers different tech and polytechnical programs. Delhi ITI is under the work of the Govt of NCT, India. This institute allows the student to apply for admission through electronic or physical mode. The candidates enter into all the courses offered by the university based on marks scored by them in the entrance test or the qualifying exams of previously passed degrees.
Have a look at some of the points that are necessary for aspirants of ITI Admission:
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- The admission in Delhi ITI will be opened online soon.
- Course duration shall be 1-2 year
- The ITI registration fee would be INR 200
- The registration fee will be deposited by all students irrespective of category
- Registered students will need to submit the Medical Fitness Certificate
- Merit will be used to offer admission in the certificate courses
- The list of courses in the ITI Pusa Delhi 2022 session and the fee structure is given below.
Delhi ITI Courses: Commerce, Art, Computer Hardware, and Maintenance
- The Delhi ITI Admission offers its students various courses. The courses offered are Commercial Art, Computer Hardware and Maintenance, Electronic mechanic, Information Technology, Draughtsman (Civil and mechanical), Digital Photographer, fitter and many more.
- These courses are divided into two parts: the technical-based courses and the non-technical-based courses. The technical one comprises topics related to mathematics and science, whereas the non-technical one is different in all aspects.
- They do not require any specialization in any subject except English. The academic requirement also gets decreased for non-technical courses. Make up your mind for one of these trades and register yourself by filling out the form.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Last Date
|Registration ITI Delhi process begins||15 July 2022|
|Application deadline||June 2022|
|Fee payment starts||27 August 2022|
|Verification & Choice Filling deadline||29 August 2022|
|Tentative release Rank date||Sep 2022|
|Counseling 2nd list||Sep 2022|
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria
The 8th standard or 10th class is the minimum required qualification for ITI Delhi entry. Candidates must have obtained at least a 40% score in their previous qualifying exams with Science and Mathematics’s main subjects. Every aspirant should be an Indian Citizen with an age limit of 14 years.
Delhi ITI Admission manages by DTTE and the Government of NCTC of Delhi. The merit list is fluently made by DTTE (Department of Training and Technical Education). For eligibility to apply, the aspirant must have X or VIII class passed.
The candidate should fulfil all the mentioned requirements to appear for the examination. Ensure that they do not have to fill out the registration form if they do not surpass these criteria.
- Age Limitation: There is a restriction of age, i.e., age should not be below 14 years. This age is valid from 1 August 2022.
- Educative Requirement: The student should have passed class 8th & 10th. The minimum academic qualification required for the examination. But the educational requirements are changed as per the course. For example, the educational qualification required for the Architectural Draughtsman is a higher senior secondary certificate, with mathematics and science being the core subjects.
- Other Requirements: The nationality of the candidate should be Indian. The candidate has done their schooling based in the national capital. Help the students with their union territory domicile quota.
After applications, the exam date will announce. The written exam will conduct by DTTE and prepare merit accordingly. On the scheduled date. On that date, students can check their names on that list. The merit list is an essential option to limit the student’s ability and select him for the course according to his level of study. Further, the qualified students invite for counselling procedures.
ITI Delhi Application Form 2022
For all the offered programs, ITI Delhi Application forms will be available on @itidelhi.admissions.nic.in. The ITI application forms can only be filled out in English language. The fee for the registration at ITI Delhi is Rs 200. Also, before releasing the application forms for ITI courses, the Institute provides detailed registration guidelines for students.
Delhi ITI Application Form Process 2022
ITI will soon release the application form for session 2022. Registration to any course will be made online by filling an application form. There is an application form fee of Rs 200 that is the same for all applicants.
- The registration for the entrance test goes from the way of eligibility and trade decisions. As soon as you choose your trade, then go for filling out the application form.
- Visit the website of Delhi ITI Admission- https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/
- With your phone number, register yourself on that website. After that, fill the form online with the correct details.
- The details should be accurate because afterwards, in creating the admit card.
- If you get admission, not only for accept cards, but the certificates issued will also have the exact incorrect details. As you fill in all your details correctly, just cross-checked it and click submit.
Some documents have to be attached—the scanning of documents required for this. You have to be careful in scanning the documents. The scanned documents should be readable.
- Passport Size photograph
- Handwritten signature
- Mark sheet with minimum educational qualification
- Government-issued ID proof such as Aadhar, Voter ID.
Note: The digital size of these scanned documents should not exceed 50KB.
Delhi ITI Course Lists 2022
- Wireman Engineering
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Engineering
- The weaving of Fancy Fabric
- Turner Engineering
- Tool & Die Maker Engineering
- Surveyor Engineering
- Sheet Metal Worker Engineering
- Secretarial Practice
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Pump Operator
- Plumber Engineering
- Pattern Maker Engineering
- Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering
- Mechanic Tractor
- Mechanic Radio & T.V. Engineering
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Mechanic Electronics Engineering
- Mechanic Instrument Engineering
- Book Binder
- Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print
- Manufacture Foot Wear
- Machinist Engineering
- Letter Press Machine Minder
- Leather Goods Maker
- Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering
- Hand Compositor
- Hair & Skin Care
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing
- Foundry Man Engineering
- Fitter Engineering
- Embroidery & Needle Worker
- Electrician Engineering
- Dres’s Making
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering
- Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic Engineering
- Cutting & Sewing
- Commercial Art
- Carpenter Engineering
Delhi ITI Seat Allotment
During the Month of September 2022, the administration will put a notification on the Delhi ITI Admission website about the results. As soon as the results will be out, the merit list students will be called for the seat allotment. The merit list is created with the reservation policy of the government. The total number of ITI is 19, and all have the 85% seat policy for the students of union territories.
The general category students have only 15% seats, so the competition becomes tough for students. There is also 30% reservation for women, 15% for Sc, 7.5% for ST. The union territories students are preferred first over others in the merit list. In counselling, the students have to verify themselves using the documents. The documents should be original and submit it to the admission authority. We hope the information given by us helped you!
Delhi ITI Counseling 2022
The qualified aspirants will participate in counselling on the scheduled date released by DTTE on its official web portal, along with documents for verification. The students can also select their favourite ITI department during the counselling process. After counselling, the names of shortlisted candidates will appear on the website of Delhi ITI Admission. So students are strongly suggested to visit the website of ITI Delhi daily for updates of counselling.
Counseling notice for Delhi ITI admission will release soon; aspirants are to check out the website regularly. Aspirants have to pay a registration fee of INR 200 for registration for ITI admission 2022. Aspirants applying will find more info on the ITI Delhi Admission official site from a section of admission. candidates may go through the application process as described in the above instructions.
Delhi ITI Contact Details
- Address: Near burari bypass, Dheerpur New Delhi – 110009
- Phone: +91 11 27608082
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.