Forensic Science Courses After 12th: Forensic science is the branch of science that deals with the study of the human body with different aspects. There is a wide range of scope for forensic science experts. The experts are employed in the forensic laboratory, police, and many other department.
List Of Colleges
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam:
- At every stage of education, the degree courses and programs are offered in the field of forensic science i.e UG Level, PG level, and PhD. level. The candidates who want to take admissions in the UG courses offered by the university must have passed 10+2 exams. the candidates who have graduated from a known university are eligible to apply for PG-level degree programs.
- Students will appear in the entrance test for admission to this course. The education required for admission is a 10+2 pass with a minimum of 50% marks. This course has various opportunities in the crime investigation field. like CBI and IB departments. after the UG course, students may apply for PG courses. It offered in special subjects of Forensic Sciences.
- Forensic science is the application of scientific methods and methods to examined cases by the court. Among the many sciences that you might try in forensics, if you have a passion for the detection or examination of crimes, it is the one you will go through. The field of science and law has a lot of ethical aspects.
Forensic Science Courses After 12th
- There’s something for everyone in this article. You might be a 12th student, a master, or even a beginner. Nonetheless, you will find a corresponding forensics course below. We share information about the courses in this article and it is our dedication to you.
- Would you like to find a different science course other than the main courses? Review various forensic science programs, as well as the colleges which offer field programs. These are the courses and their admission requirements.
The list of courses mentioned here.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Diploma in Forensic Science and Criminology
- Diploma in Forensic Science and Law
- Forensic Science
The list of courses that applicants can take at various levels can be used for candidates interested in studying this course and in taking a career in this area. The candidates concerned must remember, however, that it is necessary to meet the requirements of admission to the university and of the training they choose to pursue.
Forensic Science Courses:
A large number of programs and courses are put up in the field of forensic science for the candidates.
- Forensic Botany
- Forensic Serology
- Forensic Bio
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Entomology.
- Forensic Toxicology.
- Forensic Ballistics.
After 12th Forensic Science and Criminology
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20000-80000|
- It is relevant for those who wish to develop a wide variety of expertise, abilities, and skills in the field concerned. This course is approved by CPD and you should not be concerned with consistency.
- This course provides you to reach the correct employment market and also helps you to develop great knowledge and the talents needed to succeed. You may apply the skills to your resume that will also support you to differentiate yourself in the competitive jobs market.
Forensic Science After 12th and Law
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000-60000|
- It is a one-year fully-fledged diploma course that is ideally suited for students who are law students. The requirement to apply for admission is still a qualification in the relevant sector in some universities, while few other universities require a degree in law.
- The total course fee will be between INR 5,000 – INR 25,000. After finishing the course student is qualified for a respectable salary of around INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 per month.
You have a great opportunity to choose an undergraduate degree if you already fully fill the courses after the 12th Forensic Science 12th exam and entrance exam.
BSc Forensic Science After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20000-1Lac|
This Forensic science is a three-year degree course requiring the application of scientific skills for crimes. Through this area, experts apply their analytical skills to examine the facts on the crime scene. The fundamental eligibility to take this course is to have 12th students on a recognized board with acceptable marks from all good schools. Also with the principal subjects in science and a minimum score of 55% are the necessary criteria for admission to the training.
Forensic Science After 12th Carrier Path
- The complexity of Forensic Science has been significantly expanded due to an increase in crime rate and offenders. Within the world of forensic science, there are many work openings. There is a huge need for forensic scientists worldwide, mainly in India.
- All career paths and fields selected by an applicant must be able in the field. Both academic and practical expertise in the field would be needed to ensure that the decisions they make produce some form of outcome. Getting a successful career opportunity in the future are the qualities a candidate should possess. many forensic scientists go to the crime scene to gather evidence and others to research in a forensic laboratory.
- They appear as expert witnesses in criminal as well as civil trials and will work either in the defense or the indictment at the forensic laboratory. throughout the government sector, forensic scientists may be hired. They serve in numerous police agencies and research departments, provincial and national government investigating authorities, and the court system. Some candidates qualify in this sector in some private agencies.
- Forensic scientists may also be recruited around the government sector. It represents the criminal authorities and the judicial system of many police forces and departments of science, regional and national governments. There are some other employees in some private organizations participating in this field.
Most forensics jobs in the public sector are very narrowly organized and paid. That is the reason for salaries. In the private sector, companies provide qualified employees with decent salaries. The starting salary is between Rs. 3 Lacs and Rs. 4 Lacs each annum after training in forensic science. Professionals will earn Rs 6 to Rs 8 lacs per year with experience. You will receive an average salary of $55,040 per year if you work in another country.
- Forensic science is the best subject that you can choose to succeed in your life only if you have a passion related to it. We have mentioned all the details about the courses that you can apply to after the 12th.
- So you can read this article properly before you apply for any courses. In general, forensic science is also a profession for people with a curious mind and an ability to know even the slightest information during their study. When aspirants can look at and examine even the minute specifics of a case, it would be a good option for forensic science. Anyone interested should take a look at the above-listed list of courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th