Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting the application forms for the session 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Admission Portals for Online and ODL (Distance) Programs for July 2022 Session is open till 31st July 2022.
IGNOU is offering various courses through online mode for the session 2022. Fresh candidates can register through the online portal on the official website. Students who are already registered can Re-register for the next semester or year’s program through their login ID Password.
IGNOU Last Date For admission and Re-registration 31st July 2022
Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website and look for the “Alerts” block.
- Click on “Admission portals for online and old (Distance) programs for July 2022 session”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Fill in the details according to academic certificates.
- Upload all required documents like photograph, signature, age proof, and educational details in the proper format.
- Pay fee through credit, debit card, or Net banking.
- After fee submission, save/print your form for future reference.
Please do not wait for the last date to apply. Candidates can use Gyan Dhara as audio counseling offered by IGNOU.
Be the first to leave a review.