University of Madras Fee Structure 2019-2020 @www.unom.ac.in
The University of Madras (Madras University)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
5 September 1857
Type of University
The University of Madras is a State University that is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. University was established in the Year of 1857. University Has 6 Campus in the City. and it’s offered the multiple courses like undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate program-level course with various specialization and this university has all the teacher is well qualified, they are providing the legal knowledge as per students specialized. Here is the list of University of Madras Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
The University of Madras invites for the application for admission to the PG/M.Phil/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate programs.
The start date for Online Registration
Last date for submission
M.Tech. Geoinformatics &
Extended up to
P.G. Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses
List of University of Madras Fee Structure:
Bachelor of Arts + Master of Arts (Anthropology)
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Geoinformatics)
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication [MJMC]
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Commerce [M.Com] (International Business & Finance)
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]
Post Graduate Diploma
University of Madras Facilities:
- Guest Houses
University of Madras Faculty Members:
- Dr. P.duraisamy (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Elangovan Vellaichamy (Professor and Head, Department of Biochemistry)
- Dr. N. Mathivanan (Professor, Department of Botany)
- Dr. N. Nagarajan (Professor and Head, Department of Adult & Continuing Education)
- Dr. K. Ravichandran (Professor and Head, Department of Analytical Chemistry)
- Dr. S. Sumathi (Professor and Head, Department of Anthropology)
- Dr. R. R. Krishnamurthy (Professor and Head, Department of Applied Geology)
- Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
- Phone: 044 2539 9422
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, It’s Approved by the UGC.
Ans: University Provides Distance Education Course Like Undergraduate Courses, Postgraduate Courses, and Professional courses. For the details visit the website.
Ans: University Provides UG, PG and Diploma Courses.